Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Everybody knows....

OkLets clear up all the "I know more than you do" investment threads now shall we.In the style of Leonard Cohen (that the guy who originally wrote Hallejulah to the runts out there).Everybody knows....Foulger has been trying to get something together.  His name, along with Lee Power, Carl whatshis face etc, have been bandied around in the same conversations for ages now.

Everyody knows....Huckerby wants to come back.  no chance of playing for us again, or coaching, but just maybe as a minor financial but major "face" for a consortium.

Everyody knows....Cullum''s business has taken a knock, but that his personal wealth is £100 million or so.  The fact a confidentiality clause has been confirmed means he was not discussing the weather with the Smiths.  He ain''t going to invest on his own, but as part of a consortium, maybe.

Everybody knows....The Turners had an issue and left.  They were RIGHT inside the club in terms of day to day running, cutting costs, challenging things etc, then they suddenly upped and left without a word.  This is my personal hunch, but they may be back as part of a consortium for a bit of re -wenge.

Everybody knows....There is nobody going to buy the club alone,  but that a consortium could well be rallying to do so, and it makes sense to make a move now if the people involved are true fans of the club.

Everybody knows....That Doomcaster or Munby is going to be a fall guy within the next 48 hours.

Everybody knows....That if the current board stay Gunn gets the job.  If they go, he will too.  Hunch -perhaps thats why his pleading has become louder, just maybe its not aimed at the fans or the board at all.

Have I missed anything? 

[quote user="CT "]If everybody knows then why the hell have me and jordi (and others) been slaughtered?
[/quote]

Maybe because you tried to claim it as a new rumour when infact it''s been doing the rounds for months. You need to go after your source CT.[;)] You got hustled.

[quote user="Beaker"]Everybody knows.....Badger loves mashed potatoes[/quote]I love you Beaker, but you stole my line!

Everybody knows that there''s no buyer

Everybody knows they don''t exist

Everybody knows if you drink whisky

You''ll end up extremely pissed

Everybody knows we''re off to Wycombe and we''ll get stuffed there I suppose

That''s the way it goes....and everybody knows

[quote user="Beaker"]Everybody knows.....Badger loves mashed potatoes[/quote]

That came straight into my head as well when i saw the Post topic!!

Reminded me of my childhood!! Pathetic really!

[B]

[quote user="Boot"]

Everybody knows that there''s no buyer

Everybody knows they don''t exist

Everybody knows if you drink whisky

You''ll end up extremely pissed

Everybody knows we''re off to Wycombe and we''ll get stuffed there I suppose

That''s the way it goes....and everybody knows

[/quote]

[quote user="Bodger"][quote user="Beaker"]Everybody knows.....Badger loves mashed potatoes[/quote]I love you Beaker, but you stole my line![/quote]Come on Bodge, pull your hand out of that poor badger''s bum

just to let everyone know, everyone on this forum is a beaker gimmick account. even you.we''re through the looking glass here people