Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Delia has sold her shares

I heard this at work today from a person in the know . Its going to come out tomorrow sometime, not sure if true or not but he wasnt joking 

[quote user="Danny G"] not sure if true or not but he wasnt joking [/quote]

He wasn''t joking but the person who told him was!!

TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.Interesting times ahead....

[quote user="CT "]TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.Interesting times ahead....[/quote]Oh, so is this the point where you have created your get out clause for your made up takeover story.  Well done.Also, I''m sure Delia couldn''t just sell her shares without notifying the other shareholders.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Well I hope this is true and if it is we can start dreaming again.[/quote]That depends on who she has sold them to, if its Sheepshanks for example...........

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.Interesting times ahead....[/quote]Oh, so is this the point where you have created your get out clause for your made up takeover story.  Well done.Also, I''m sure Delia couldn''t just sell her shares without notifying the other shareholders.[/quote]You may be right. Twice.

With all due respect I have not seen a post from CT that suggests he is telling lies -just passionate views.Perhaps we should wait for what tommorrow brings.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.Interesting times ahead....[/quote]Oh, so is this the point where you have created your get out clause for your made up takeover story.  Well done.Also, I''m sure Delia couldn''t just sell her shares without notifying the other shareholders.[/quote]

And of course she could sell her shares without notifying shareholders - she is a shareholder the same as anyone else and they dont have to notify anyone.[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.Interesting times ahead....[/quote]Oh, so is this the point where you have created your get out clause for your made up takeover story.  Well done.Also, I''m sure Delia couldn''t just sell her shares without notifying the other shareholders.[/quote]

Something is happening; and suspect it will be a sale of just some of her shares.  

It will be a while yet before its a fun fair on here.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Something is happening; and suspect it will be a sale of just some of her shares.  

It will be a while yet before its a fun fair on here.

[/quote]

Let''s hope it''s someone with enough clout to put a few quid in to buy players.

[quote user="Danny G"]I heard this at work today from a person in the know . Its going to come out tomorrow sometime, not sure if true or not but he wasnt joking [/quote]

Of course she has not, no one has made an offer and no one is interested - Doncaster and Munby said so.

[quote user="Danny G"]I heard this at work today from a person in the know . Its going to come out tomorrow sometime, not sure if true or not but he wasnt joking [/quote]

if its not true then yes, he was joking, use some common sense!

jas :)

[quote user="CT "]TBF this does tie in with what I''ve heard....

If it doesnt happen tomorrow/before june then the take over I''ve alluded to will not happen.

Interesting times ahead....
[/quote]

You hear a lot of stuff CT, were you at the fans forum yesterday by the way ??

[quote user="Danny G"]I heard this at work today from a person in the know . Its going to come out tomorrow sometime, not sure if true or not but he wasnt joking [/quote]Thanks Danny for this 100% reliable and well sourced insight.

If it''s true it must be due to the protest on Monday - we owe  debt of gratitude!