Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

Confidentiality Agreement Why ?

I have always been very wary of this so-called Peter Cullum "offer "

It seemed to good to be true, and did he really expect his money back if we got relegated ? 

But if there was no "offer" as Mr Doncaster says for Delia & Michael''s shares why do the club need a confidentiality agreement ?

I think Delia & all have tried very hard for this club, and put a hell of a lot of money into it, but the bottom line is that they have failed.

While I accept we cannot compete with the wealtheir Championship Clubs but if we are paying £9 million per year to our players surely we should be competing with the likes of Plymouth, Blackpool, Doncaster etc.

Personally I think this is where Mr Doncaster should pay with his job, he along with the respective managers sanctioned these wages.

I do believe Delia is genuine when she says  wants to walk away, but she is asking far too much for her shares. A totally unrealistic figure. (£ 30.00 per share has been quoted)

Of course they should not leave the club without some financial renumeration but it will not be anything like what they have put in.

Also in view of the clubs relegation I feel Mr & Mrs Turner should make some sort of statement to the fans as to why they really did go. The £2million they were to put into the club could have made some difference.  

We are not paying £9 million on players... we are not even close to that figure.

As for the confidentiality agreement it is clear to see that some very big porkies have been told to the fans (similar to a number of other occasions).

According to someone at the fans forum, Cullum offered to wipe out the club''s debt, and give £20mill for new players, but the board refused.Delia values her shares at £30 apiece, Wolves'' shares are worth £1 each. Does she honestly think Norwich as a club is worth 30x as much as Wolves?That a League One club is worth more than a Premiership club?My view is simple. Should the facts above be correct, the board have betrayed the club. Massively so. It is they who have sanctioned this enormous debt that has saddled the club in such a way as to lead to the decline on the pitch, and they need to accept that their own actions have made their shareholdings worthless. Unfortunately I fear that dear old Delia wants her money back, and that the wellbeing of the club is far from her highest priority. After all, remember when she said she''d step down as long as someone promised to invest in the team? She sure changed her tune when Cullum came calling.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]According to someone at the fans forum, Cullum offered to wipe out the club''s debt, and give £20mill for new players, but the board refused.
Delia values her shares at £30 apiece, Wolves'' shares are worth £1 each. Does she honestly think Norwich as a club is worth 30x as much as Wolves?
That a League One club is worth more than a Premiership club?

[/quote]

That’s not even close to accurate though, is it? You''re not telling the entire story. You would need to look at volume of shares to to make this assumption. Simple maths question for you.

Club A - Has a public ownership of ten thousand shares valued at £30 each.

Club B - Has a public ownership of ten million shares valued at £1 each.

Which club is worth more?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]My view is simple........... [/quote]

It sure is mate!

It’s been quoted on here many times before what someone would need to buy the club. Most rational thinking people know the control of the club could be purchased with far less capital than the £56mil figure that has been bandied about. As of yet, no one has had the balls to do it.

I want the board out too, but these are the facts as we know them.

As for the confidentiality agreement, did anyone ever think the reason for that is because the possibility of a buyout isn''t closed? Smart businesspeople buy in gloom, and sell in boom.