Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

who got abuse at work today?

Just wanted to know if anyone else had to endure abuse from any Ipswich fans today. Sadly, I came to work to be greeted by Roy keane ''new dawn'' posters everywhere, and a sympathy card addressed to me regarding the loss of NCFC! Bad times to be working in suffolk for a binner boss!

There are LOADS and i mean loads of scummers at my college.

My first period teacher is a scummer and she very innocently (yea right!) asked me if norwich had won at the weekend! I said no- to which she responded ''ah well the championship should be a good league next year...

I got a chorus of ''the scum are going down'' chants from the people in that class and from numerous people around the college...

Bad times :(

Yep, I teach in a school in Bristol now. Kids gave me hell as did the smattering of Bristol Rovers fans who regularly fail to even half fill their 12,000 stadium. Sad times.

Yes. Work in Sotuh Norfolk with many binners coming in the practice. Sadly, as they are clients, I have to be polite.

sounds like you''re getting it worse than me ct! I have saved the roy keane posters, in the hope that when keano wastes tens of millions on shit players and fails to deliver the goods i can plaster my bosses office with them!.......................... We can all dream!

I was working yesterday, which you''d think would be even worse less than 24 hours removed from our confirmed demotion. Despite having no less than THREE scummer managers working that day, my fellow Norwich-ites and I actually avoided any abuse. Actually, one of the managers was quite gutted because it meant less banter in the work place. I''m sure the banter will continue though once the new season starts.

Yeah.. I just got back from college (finishing early ftw!) and managed to pick up enough abuse for 100 people.

People I don''t even speak to were going "Ha!! You''ve been relegated!"

And the glory hunters were no better..

Sad times for us city fans at college, fortunately theres a fair few of us so it aint too bad [:)]

I can add my name to the list. Mind you I live In Sussex and everyone here supports Man Utd surprise surprise, they don''t know real football.

I did.... but admitedly I stole the biscuit money......

Luckilly here nobody knows or cares about ''soccer'' that much so instead I have been getting stick for Hatton.

I got stick at school! :(

I mean they''re Forest fans, one of them even said ''You didn''t last long in the prem then, are you going to sack worthington?''

They know nothing about football!

i didnt get abuse.. but i work in an office full of "Plastic" utd, Arsenal and Liverpool fans who probably dont even know the way to their respective ground....

I hate them all for trying to care about Norwich.. they were mentioning the game today, arsenal vs Man utd, i just tutted and said "oh to support a succesful club"

pity they just like being associated with the team and defeat doesnt hurt them.. one of them didnt even know if the game was at Old trafford or the emirates today....

it makes me sick to think when we are playing Brighton they will be cheering a result in the premiership seen on their mobile phone screens claiming to be "supporters"

jas :)

I have to admit I took the week off, lucky that really, but luckily there are no scummers where I work, those interested in football are all city fans, and to be honest that would have been worse, trying not to cry while concerned colleagues feel sorry for me.

I do feeling angry far better than feeling sorry for myself. A week off to reflect on what''s happened is strangely therapeutic.

I didn''t get anything other than people who were quite disappointed on our behalf - no pisstakes at all.  Though where I work (outskirts of London) there''s supporters of many different sides - fortunately none of them glory hunters - ranging from Palace, Villa, Man City, Stoke, Brighton, Brentford and Fulham, to AFC Wimbledon (one of my most local sides, just promoted to the Conference and good luck to them).  

I guess what makes the difference is that they are ''true'' supporters rather than plastic Man Ure/''Pool fans, and are actually interested in things outside the top 4. 

Of course, had there been any binners there, I am sure I''d have never heard the last of it.

[quote user="CT "]

There are LOADS and i mean loads of scummers at my college.

My first period teacher is a scummer and she very innocently (yea right!) asked me if norwich had won at the weekend! I said no- to which she responded ''ah well the championship should be a good league next year...

I got a chorus of ''the scum are going down'' chants from the people in that class and from numerous people around the college...

Bad times :(

[/quote]Gutted mate, id have literally gone mental if id have had to endure what you went thru today. Dont envy ya.Luckily none of the people i work with gave me any grief, fortunate to not work with any scum cunce.Here''s something that might cheer you up a littlehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5DRSZkfQUE

[quote user="CT "]

I''m like the only city fan at college....

That i know of ...

[/quote]Suggest you move college.Or make some more friends.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i didnt get abuse.. but i work in an office full of "Plastic" utd, Arsenal and Liverpool fans who probably dont even know the way to their respective ground....

I hate them all for trying to care about Norwich.. they were mentioning the game today, arsenal vs Man utd, i just tutted and said "oh to support a succesful club"

pity they just like being associated with the team and defeat doesnt hurt them.. one of them didnt even know if the game was at Old trafford or the emirates today....

it makes me sick to think when we are playing Brighton they will be cheering a result in the premiership seen on their mobile phone screens claiming to be "supporters"

[/quote]Jas - we work together.

Jas the barclay king turning up to work this morning:

Jas: "Hey guys dont talk to me about my team NORRWICHHHH" (in marlyn manson accent)

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Jas - we work together.[/quote]Oooh er missus! This is a family messageboard- keep it clean please.[:P]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Jas - we work together.[/quote]Oooh er missus! This is a family messageboard- keep it clean please.[:P][/quote]Your level of maturity never ceases to amaze young man,