Sign in to follow this  
cor blast bor

PEN PUSHER ON £180,000 !!! WHAT A JOKE !!!

How has it come to pass that a pen pusher with no football experience can command a salary of £180,000 per year.  I believe that Cullum did not even get past Doncaster to discuss a takeover with Delia, perhaps he knew that the gravy train would be over for him if a deal had gone ahead.

Also I feel that we would still have been in the Championship if we  had signed Taylor from Birmingham but our CEO fell out with Karen Brady at the last moment when he tried to buy Taylor at a lower price than had been agreed - typical of most of his dealings,

I believe there are only 3/4 players from the 1st team squad worth keeping for next season Clinghan, Lee,Hoolahan,Shackell to start rebuilding a team from, and we will have to get a VERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF PLAYER TO GET US OUT OF Div 1 OH FOR ANOTHER 2/3 DUNCAN FORBES!!!

DONCASTER MUST GO AND QUICKLY ALONG WITH MUMBY AND I AM AFRAID GUNN WHOSE  TACTICS STOP AT THE PENALTY SPOT MUST BE SACKED AS MANAGER.

Doncaster will fight tooth and nail to keep his job.

He will just be intent on riding out the next week before f**king off on holiday for a fortnight.

He must go.

[quote user="MARTIN"]

How has it come to pass that a pen pusher with no football experience can command a salary of £180,000 per year.  I believe that Cullum did not even get past Doncaster to discuss a takeover with Delia, perhaps he knew that the gravy train would be over for him if a deal had gone ahead.

Also I feel that we would still have been in the Championship if we  had signed Taylor from Birmingham but our CEO fell out with Karen Brady at the last moment when he tried to buy Taylor at a lower price than had been agreed - typical of most of his dealings,

I believe there are only 3/4 players from the 1st team squad worth keeping for next season Clinghan, Lee,Hoolahan,Shackell to start rebuilding a team from, and we will have to get a VERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF PLAYER TO GET US OUT OF Div 1 OH FOR ANOTHER 2/3 DUNCAN FORBES!!!

DONCASTER MUST GO AND QUICKLY ALONG WITH MUMBY AND I AM AFRAID GUNN WHOSE  TACTICS STOP AT THE PENALTY SPOT MUST BE SACKED AS MANAGER.

[/quote]Good wage, I wouldn''t complain.

if my memory serves me correctly,

he was taken on originally because he is a qualified lawyer, and cheaper than keep using a solicitor in town.

which has backfired somewhat, because

since he has taken over a power vacuum and is now on the board of directors,

thick skinned, and so obviously in need of a push.

Gordon Bennett !!!

[quote user="MARTIN"]

[/quote]

That is complete bullshit of course. The Taylor affair has been well documented not only on this Forum but also in the local press, try reading it someday.