[quote user="mtv"]The young lad who stood up and asked the question about the club appluading failure was 15 years old and to be honest talks more sense than some of you on here.....Oh and he''s my son (one of 3 that attended the protest).................[/quote]

He sat near me and my son i believe,is he also on the front of the Evening news holding a banner?

[quote user="mtv"]The young lad who stood up and asked the question about the club appluading failure was 15 years old and to be honest talks more sense than some of you on here.....Oh and he''s my son (one of 3 that attended the protest).................[/quote]The fact is smudger atcually stood and was counted on monday, seems to melike alot of mouth and no action on here!! but i guess if your a happy clapper then, the board have done ok..............just look at the ground, beautiful! yoveil will love it!!!Be united and get counted!

Yep that was him holding the banner along with his older brother (and canarycharge is his other brother).........................

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Maybe Croft could give his trophy to Gunn , worst manager in history award.
[/quote]

Quality response... [Y]

Gunny''s attempted put down was embarrassing for him in my opinion to say the least.

The manager who will go down as the worst in our history, backed by a bunch of happy clappy seals who deserve everything they get.

What was his response to the you''ve failed haven''t you Brian question?

"Yes I have failed, but I hope to be given the chance to make a balls up of things next season too"

Priceless, our wonderful manager believes he can get us back at the first attempt backed by a bunch clueless clowns with no money.

Good Luck Brian, you are going to need it!!!

PS - You put down of SMUDGER was about as petty as Roeders put down of the happy clappy seals earlier in the season.

You should admit that you have failed and bow out with some respect by saying that you do not think it is in the best interests of the club for you to even be in the running for the job Brian.

INstead you are gambling with tarnishing the great reputation you had as a player by being remembered as the spineless manager of a spineless regime that all but killed off NCFC.  [:$]

[/quote]

if Gunnys comments to you were so pathetic then why did they shut you up? or like i said was it the fact that 2 stewards made their way over to you so you hid beside the bar?

jas :)

[/quote]

actually i dont know smudger personally but he wasnt hiding at the bar, he was quite happilly making a mockery of norwich stewards who couldnt be good security in tesco let alone a football ground. they were more scared of him than the other way round.

[/quote]

Agreed Smudger didnt move through all of the forum and certainly wasnt hiding Jas

so i wasnt there Smudger yet have posted the ENTIRE forum, questions and responses, on this very message board... i must of dreamed the whole thing then...

you looked straight at me twice.. could of waved!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="avenging canary"][quote user="PhatCanary"]If this club had more fans like smudger and us others who spoke our minds then i don''t believe we would be were we are today,sitting and clapping failure is such a British trait and it''s pathetic,this club seems to have more than it''s fair share of failure happy fools,why do so many accept the crap that Delia and Doomy spew week after week? League 1 FFS!!!![/quote] If this club had more fans like smudger it would cease to exist. From what I can gather he does not attand matches so contributes precisely nothing to the club. I don''t believe that anyone on here wants to "accept this crap", but how does constant inane criticism help. Any idiot can see the problems, where are the solutions? Doncaster and Munby must surely accept their criticism, but Delia and Michael have put their money where their mouths are. Brian has given it his best shot. It is time for change, but playground taunts and half-witted, thoughtless nonsense will not help. I should imagine that Doncaster and Munby left that meeting yesterday feeling that they had won the moral high ground and shown many of their critics to be ill-informed morons who believe that shouting the loudest wins the arguement.[/quote]

Delia has put money into the club but she''s ruined it!!!! We are in league 1 because to many are happy to accept failure,the board should have been forced to sell after the premiership season,there lack of ambition cost us dear,Smudger is critical and vocal but why call him a moron just because he speaks the truth.Queen Delia hasn''t brain washed all of us just yet and we will continue to call for her to leave,some of us will do it louder than others but at least we have the balls to stand up and be counted!!

[/quote]

Just sour grapes mate.

For some it''s more important to be seen to be  right amongst their little cliche than to expose the unpleasant facts and be damned.

Well done Smudger. Never doubted you for a minute and it took some pluck to speak out knowing you were there to be shot down by the luvvies.

One of you is worth a shed load of the knobs who now seem to be singing from your song sheet.

[/quote]But it is his cliche that we are apparently not worthy of joining. If you didn''t stand outside the ground refusing to buy a season ticket or match day ticket and protest about it for the last ten years (if it is to be believed) then you are not as good as him - or so he would have you believe.The problem as we have said Cluck is that people don''t like his style - not his arguments. I think that you can read into the lack of supporters coming to the clubs defence at his remarks as a sign that perhaps they were in agreement with his arguments but again who was he aiming them at? Gunn and how far will that go? He may as well have been swearing at a ball boy because Gunn only asks for the job which all true city fans would do - we all want to try and make things right but at the end of the day it is the decisions being made at the top that are the problem so Smudger should have directed more at the directors etc.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so i wasnt there Smudger yet have posted the ENTIRE forum, questions and responses, on this very message board... i must of dreamed the whole thing then...

[/quote]

so why didnt you? 

[quote user="mtv"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

so why didnt you? 

[/quote]

bit hard to wave when your writing notes on events..... next time i''ll hire you and pay you £1 per wave...

Sell to whom? I don''t see too many buyers knocking down the doors.

We''re all angry. I''ve spoken to Doncaster personally and told him he has to resign. I chose not to do it surrounded by cronies.

There clearly needs to be some monumental changes to the club at all levels. Munby and Doncaster have to go. Gunn is a wonderful human being, but is not a manager.

Where are the solutions? Sure we can get a new Chair and CEO and I''m certain that there are many who could do a decent job. The fact still remains that nothing will change until we have investment. Until now there have been no takers - none.

What would happen now if Delia walked? Administration; 10 point penalty; players leaving; years in Division 1.

Brian Gunn has done his best. He came up short, but he had the courage to take on an almost impossible task. I would not want him to continue, but I wish him well and certainly don''t blame him. How many of your remember him playing shortly after his daughter died? He said it was what she would have wanted. A giant of a man in every sense. Those of you who slate him now, hang your heads.

If you wish to complain, then by all means do so, but do so with dignity and choose your targets well. Thoughtless scattergun ranting will tear this club apart.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Maybe Croft could give his trophy to Gunn , worst manager in history award.
[/quote]

Quality response... [Y]

Gunny''s attempted put down was embarrassing for him in my opinion to say the least.

The manager who will go down as the worst in our history, backed by a bunch of happy clappy seals who deserve everything they get.

What was his response to the you''ve failed haven''t you Brian question?

"Yes I have failed, but I hope to be given the chance to make a balls up of things next season too"

Priceless, our wonderful manager believes he can get us back at the first attempt backed by a bunch clueless clowns with no money.

Good Luck Brian, you are going to need it!!!

PS - You put down of SMUDGER was about as petty as Roeders put down of the happy clappy seals earlier in the season.

You should admit that you have failed and bow out with some respect by saying that you do not think it is in the best interests of the club for you to even be in the running for the job Brian.

INstead you are gambling with tarnishing the great reputation you had as a player by being remembered as the spineless manager of a spineless regime that all but killed off NCFC.  [:$]

[/quote]

if Gunnys comments to you were so pathetic then why did they shut you up? or like i said was it the fact that 2 stewards made their way over to you so you hid beside the bar?

[/quote]

Gunny''s comments did not shut me up.

After this he even had to admit that "he had failed" so far in his duties as manager of NCFC followed by a pathetic attempt at rallying the troops by saying "if I am given the job then I aim to do my best to win promotion at the first attempt next season" or something very similar.

Really Jas, if you do not ever have the balls to attend such events you spineless twonk then why even bother to comment, when you clearly do not know what went on???  [:$]

[/quote]

I hate to say it Smudger old chum he wasn''t forced by anyone to say that he had failed other than the players on Sunday and in fairness he said he had failed on the Radio straight after the game.

The difference between him and Roeder was that Roeder was getting things wrong and being defencive about it, Gunn did well at first but this team simply didn''t have the bottle/energy/passion for the run in. There is very little he could have done.

And again I feel that the wrong person was being heckled - what has Gunn got to do with the overall picture? At the end of the day Gunn will not be manager for ever, and he has only been manager for a matter of months - you can not lay any blame at his feet for what you have said has gone on for years.

Somebody else suggested that your approach needs fine tuning - I would argue just because you have a car that works, it doesn''t always mean fine tuning will turn it into a race winner.

Radical - many have used that as an excuse in the past and missed by a long shot. If you want radical that would get you noticed and perhaps even respected then try chaining yourself to the gates outside NCFC. Heckling board members and fans alike is going to get you nothing but disrespect and possibly an ASBO - when perhaps what you are right in saying is that something needs to change.

Again you suggest that the collective of fans are lame, foolish in not joining your style of radicalness but then as others have said before it will lead them to distance themselves from you. People shouldnt just gather behind you because your opinion is right, they want to see that your principles are right to - and for me at the moment your style of campaign will just fail to carry weight just as it has for the last however many seasons it is you say you have stood outside carrow road yelling at the board.
[/quote]

well said

smudgers response is deafening.....

[quote user="avenging canary"]Sell to whom? I don''t see too many buyers knocking down the doors.

We''re all angry. I''ve spoken to Doncaster personally and told him he has to resign. I chose not to do it surrounded by cronies.

There clearly needs to be some monumental changes to the club at all levels. Munby and Doncaster have to go. Gunn is a wonderful human being, but is not a manager.

Where are the solutions? Sure we can get a new Chair and CEO and I''m certain that there are many who could do a decent job. The fact still remains that nothing will change until we have investment. Until now there have been no takers - none.

What would happen now if Delia walked? Administration; 10 point penalty; players leaving; years in Division 1.

Brian Gunn has done his best. He came up short, but he had the courage to take on an almost impossible task. I would not want him to continue, but I wish him well and certainly don''t blame him. How many of your remember him playing shortly after his daughter died? He said it was what she would have wanted. A giant of a man in every sense. Those of you who slate him now, hang your heads.

If you wish to complain, then by all means do so, but do so with dignity and choose your targets well. Thoughtless scattergun ranting will tear this club apart.[/quote]m8 you are sick!!!! what you doing dropping comments like that in! this have nothing to with that, i think every city fan respects him, just he has failed to deliver at the most important time! facts are there!

[quote user="mtv"]The young lad who stood up and asked the question about the club appluading failure was 15 years old and to be honest talks more sense than some of you on here.....Oh and he''s my son (one of 3 that attended the protest).................[/quote]

If he was the young lad in  ncfc shirt with ''''Joe'''' on the back then you should be well proud of him, he''s got more balls than a lot of people on here who moan hiding behind their pc''s but couldn''t be bothered to turn up.

Would have put him down to be about 12 though [:)] bless him!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="avenging canary"]Sell to whom? I don''t see too many buyers knocking down the doors.

If you wish to complain, then by all means do so, but do so with dignity and choose your targets well. Thoughtless scattergun ranting will tear this club apart.[/quote]m8 you are sick!!!! what you doing dropping comments like that in! this have nothing to with that, i think every city fan respects him, just he has failed to deliver at the most important time! facts are there! [/quote]

I''m dropping in quotes like that because many seem to forget his integrity and how much he has given this club. He doesn''t deserve the treatment he''s getting from some. Just pointing out that he has only done what any of us would have done; stepped up to the plate. Seems people have short memories. As I have said before, he''s not my choice, but he''s tried - chose your targets. It''s not rocket science; for most....

He did us all PROUD mate... a big pat on the pack to him is thoroughly deserved... if I had a son like that I would be very proud of him indeed... [Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Why didn''t you come over and tell me what you thought to my face then you gutless fool???

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="avenging canary"]Sell to whom? I don''t see too many buyers knocking down the doors. We''re all angry. I''ve spoken to Doncaster personally and told him he has to resign. I chose not to do it surrounded by cronies. There clearly needs to be some monumental changes to the club at all levels. Munby and Doncaster have to go. Gunn is a wonderful human being, but is not a manager. Where are the solutions? Sure we can get a new Chair and CEO and I''m certain that there are many who could do a decent job. The fact still remains that nothing will change until we have investment. Until now there have been no takers - none. What would happen now if Delia walked? Administration; 10 point penalty; players leaving; years in Division 1. Brian Gunn has done his best. He came up short, but he had the courage to take on an almost impossible task. I would not want him to continue, but I wish him well and certainly don''t blame him. How many of your remember him playing shortly after his daughter died? He said it was what she would have wanted. A giant of a man in every sense. Those of you who slate him now, hang your heads. If you wish to complain, then by all means do so, but do so with dignity and choose your targets well. Thoughtless scattergun ranting will tear this club apart.[/quote]

m8 you are sick!!!! what you doing dropping comments like that in!
this have nothing to with that, i think every city fan respects him, just he has failed to deliver at the most important time! facts are there!
[/quote]

Very well said, but then again the happy clappies will throw anything in with a vain attempt to win an arguement.

We all respect Gunn for what he done for us as a player.

If he wishes to keep putting himself up there as a manager to be shot at then he deserves everything which is thrown at him when he fails so miserably.

[quote user="cityangel"]

If he was the young lad in  ncfc shirt with ''''Joe'''' on the back then you should be well proud of him, he''s got more balls than a lot of people on here who moan hiding behind their pc''s but couldn''t be bothered to turn up.

Would have put him down to be about 12 though [:)] bless him!

[/quote]

haha well it is either City Angel or Gazza the Great that you have to blame for my estimation of his age... as it was the only time that I moved during the forum talks as I was toddling off to the little boys room for a leak.

I did hear eveything that he said though and thought he spoke very well... giving him my big round of applause as I was just turning to go into the toilets.

What makes you think I''m a "Happy clapper"? On what basis? Is it the same logic you use to infer that things will be better if our only investors clear off? Solutions????? Keep asking, silence is deafening.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="avenging canary"][quote user="PhatCanary"]If this club had more fans like smudger and us others who spoke our minds then i don''t believe we would be were we are today,sitting and clapping failure is such a British trait and it''s pathetic,this club seems to have more than it''s fair share of failure happy fools,why do so many accept the crap that Delia and Doomy spew week after week? League 1 FFS!!!![/quote] If this club had more fans like smudger it would cease to exist. From what I can gather he does not attand matches so contributes precisely nothing to the club. I don''t believe that anyone on here wants to "accept this crap", but how does constant inane criticism help. Any idiot can see the problems, where are the solutions? Doncaster and Munby must surely accept their criticism, but Delia and Michael have put their money where their mouths are. Brian has given it his best shot. It is time for change, but playground taunts and half-witted, thoughtless nonsense will not help. I should imagine that Doncaster and Munby left that meeting yesterday feeling that they had won the moral high ground and shown many of their critics to be ill-informed morons who believe that shouting the loudest wins the arguement.[/quote]

Delia has put money into the club but she''s ruined it!!!! We are in league 1 because to many are happy to accept failure,the board should have been forced to sell after the premiership season,there lack of ambition cost us dear,Smudger is critical and vocal but why call him a moron just because he speaks the truth.Queen Delia hasn''t brain washed all of us just yet and we will continue to call for her to leave,some of us will do it louder than others but at least we have the balls to stand up and be counted!!

[/quote]

Just sour grapes mate.

For some it''s more important to be seen to be  right amongst their little cliche than to expose the unpleasant facts and be damned.

Well done Smudger. Never doubted you for a minute and it took some pluck to speak out knowing you were there to be shot down by the luvvies.

One of you is worth a shed load of the knobs who now seem to be singing from your song sheet.

[/quote]

But it is his cliche that we are apparently not worthy of joining. If you didn''t stand outside the ground refusing to buy a season ticket or match day ticket and protest about it for the last ten years (if it is to be believed) then you are not as good as him - or so he would have you believe.

The problem as we have said Cluck is that people don''t like his style - not his arguments. I think that you can read into the lack of supporters coming to the clubs defence at his remarks as a sign that perhaps they were in agreement with his arguments but again who was he aiming them at? Gunn and how far will that go? He may as well have been swearing at a ball boy because Gunn only asks for the job which all true city fans would do - we all want to try and make things right but at the end of the day it is the decisions being made at the top that are the problem so Smudger should have directed more at the directors etc.
[/quote]

We''re all different Chicken and I think Smudger just has a huge passion for NCFC and so feels hurt by events. I muck about to provoke a bit of lively banter and so does Smudger. It''s basically harmless fun and because we can''t hear tone of voice or see facial expression it can come across as aggressive.

Reading between the lines in his posts there is alot of simple piddle taking going on and quite honestly alot of them have had it coming to them. It''s hard for all of us who saw this mess coming a long time ago and I''m afraid it''s only human nature to say "We told you so". We''ve taken alot of stick over the years and vindication shouldn''t go unnoticed. What so many are just beginning to feel....we''ve felt for years.

Maybe soon much of what we argue about on here will be resolved anyway...and I can assure you Neil Cluckcaster will be happy to hang up his boots. I just want our club back in the community where it belongs and like Smudger won''t settle until it happens. It''s just a shame so many on here took so long to wake up to reality.

[quote user="avenging canary"]What makes you think I''m a "Happy clapper"? On what basis? Is it the same logic you use to infer that things will be better if our only investors clear off? Solutions????? Keep asking, silence is deafening.[/quote]

You don''t hear anything because you can''t due to the deafening noise of the clapping of your fins and those of the many seals around you.

Ow, ow, ow, ow!!! [:$]

Says it all. Childish, playground humour. Not a sensible response to any point made by anyone in disagreement. Only too happy to accept the plaudits of the sycophants even less cerebral than yourself. Brian was dead-on. This comment''s more purile that the one he gave you the trophy for. Must have hurt that one.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Says it all. Childish, playground humour. Not a sensible response to any point made by anyone in disagreement. Only too happy to accept the plaudits of the sycophants even less cerebral than yourself. Brian was dead-on. This comment''s more purile that the one he gave you the trophy for. Must have hurt that one.[/quote]

Stand up and be counted....dont make stupid statements and think no one will comment! The facts are there 19 games and 5 wins, now defend that!  So stop the silly little come backs and start using ya brain!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Just sour grapes mate.

[/quote]But it is his cliche that we are apparently not worthy of joining. If you didn''t stand outside the ground refusing to buy a season ticket or match day ticket and protest about it for the last ten years (if it is to be believed) then you are not as good as him - or so he would have you believe.The problem as we have said Cluck is that people don''t like his style - not his arguments. I think that you can read into the lack of supporters coming to the clubs defence at his remarks as a sign that perhaps they were in agreement with his arguments but again who was he aiming them at? Gunn and how far will that go? He may as well have been swearing at a ball boy because Gunn only asks for the job which all true city fans would do - we all want to try and make things right but at the end of the day it is the decisions being made at the top that are the problem so Smudger should have directed more at the directors etc.[/quote]

We''re all different Chicken and I think Smudger just has a huge passion for NCFC and so feels hurt by events. I muck about to provoke a bit of lively banter and so does Smudger. It''s basically harmless fun and because we can''t hear tone of voice or see facial expression it can come across as aggressive.

Reading between the lines in his posts there is alot of simple piddle taking going on and quite honestly alot of them have had it coming to them. It''s hard for all of us who saw this mess coming a long time ago and I''m afraid it''s only human nature to say "We told you so". We''ve taken alot of stick over the years and vindication shouldn''t go unnoticed. What so many are just beginning to feel....we''ve felt for years.

Maybe soon much of what we argue about on here will be resolved anyway...and I can assure you Neil Cluckcaster will be happy to hang up his boots. I just want our club back in the community where it belongs and like Smudger won''t settle until it happens. It''s just a shame so many on here took so long to wake up to reality.

[/quote]I would quite easily accept that appart from most of it is not true.For starters you say that you have seen it coming for a long time - as in since when? Since relegation from the premiership? Well in fairness I think a lot of fans realised this as a possibility but hoped and wished so badly for better - and better was possible - so badly that they didn''t want to admit it. In all honesty I knew we were in for a tough few years when people decided that Worthington was no good anymore - I still stick by what I said then in that he would never allowed us to be relegated. He was the best thing that happened to us in the last ten years.As for Smudger - can you really believe the guy that reckons that he has protested against Delia and Michael since almost the day they took office - who thinks they were getting it wrong even for the play-off finals and promotion season etc? I am sorry but I can''t. When did he join this forum - 2006. Before that there is no mention of him.The evidence? That he has possibly been outside the ground on the odd match day since around then - hardly a big deal if you ask me. As for taking action - slagging off our own fans is hardly radical. Brave or stupid?If  you want the board to be honest and to admit to their misstakes and possible cover ups etc then the person demanding it should be more honest too. Smudger is a Leicester fan who has been outside the ground protesting on a few occaisions but only since relegation from the premiership which is infact the first season he chose to support Norwich. He then signed up to this forum.Nothing wrong with any of that and well done to him for being upset. But we all are and to be quite frank its nothing to do with unwritten tone of voice - he simply isn''t funny. If he wants humour and funny then I suggest he goes and has a look at the likes of Nutty Nigel, Ricardo and the section in memory of Ardee because what Smudge does is merely insult others, makes jokes at their expence.If he wants to organise some sort of protest then do it - hold meetings, see how many people turn up and take it from there. But as one person who is arrogant and insulting then few people will bother to agree with him.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="avenging canary"]Says it all. Childish, playground humour. Not a sensible response to any point made by anyone in disagreement. Only too happy to accept the plaudits of the sycophants even less cerebral than yourself. Brian was dead-on. This comment''s more purile that the one he gave you the trophy for. Must have hurt that one.[/quote]

Stand up and be counted....dont make stupid statements and think no one will comment! The facts are there 19 games and 5 wins, now defend that!  So stop the silly little come backs and start using ya brain![/quote]This could easily be directed at either side of the argument at the moment.I am afraid that if standing up and being counted means joining Smudgers bike shed gang then you can count me out. I would rather put my head in a lions mouth and pull on its tail!Oh and Smudger has been counted - he''s been standing up since 1998 apparently  . . . . . . .

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Just sour grapes mate.

[/quote]

But it is his cliche that we are apparently not worthy of joining. If you didn''t stand outside the ground refusing to buy a season ticket or match day ticket and protest about it for the last ten years (if it is to be believed) then you are not as good as him - or so he would have you believe.

The problem as we have said Cluck is that people don''t like his style - not his arguments. I think that you can read into the lack of supporters coming to the clubs defence at his remarks as a sign that perhaps they were in agreement with his arguments but again who was he aiming them at? Gunn and how far will that go? He may as well have been swearing at a ball boy because Gunn only asks for the job which all true city fans would do - we all want to try and make things right but at the end of the day it is the decisions being made at the top that are the problem so Smudger should have directed more at the directors etc.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I would quite easily accept that appart from most of it is not true.

For starters you say that you have seen it coming for a long time - as in since when? Since relegation from the premiership? Well in fairness I think a lot of fans realised this as a possibility but hoped and wished so badly for better - and better was possible - so badly that they didn''t want to admit it. In all honesty I knew we were in for a tough few years when people decided that Worthington was no good anymore - I still stick by what I said then in that he would never allowed us to be relegated. He was the best thing that happened to us in the last ten years.

As for Smudger - can you really believe the guy that reckons that he has protested against Delia and Michael since almost the day they took office - who thinks they were getting it wrong even for the play-off finals and promotion season etc? I am sorry but I can''t. When did he join this forum - 2006. Before that there is no mention of him.

The evidence? That he has possibly been outside the ground on the odd match day since around then - hardly a big deal if you ask me. As for taking action - slagging off our own fans is hardly radical. Brave or stupid?

If  you want the board to be honest and to admit to their misstakes and possible cover ups etc then the person demanding it should be more honest too. Smudger is a Leicester fan who has been outside the ground protesting on a few occaisions but only since relegation from the premiership which is infact the first season he chose to support Norwich. He then signed up to this forum.

Nothing wrong with any of that and well done to him for being upset. But we all are and to be quite frank its nothing to do with unwritten tone of voice - he simply isn''t funny. If he wants humour and funny then I suggest he goes and has a look at the likes of Nutty Nigel, Ricardo and the section in memory of Ardee because what Smudge does is merely insult others, makes jokes at their expence.

If he wants to organise some sort of protest then do it - hold meetings, see how many people turn up and take it from there. But as one person who is arrogant and insulting then few people will bother to agree with him.
[/quote]

See Are we finally agreed thread.....

Smudger was on here well before me and took endless flack from the Deliarite "gang" in control of this little world at the time. Few had set their sights on Smith back then as it was considered "sacred ground" and so only a handful of us had the bottle. 

Take it from me that he simply has little time for fools.... and if you attack someone in a particular way don''t be surprised to get it back twice as hard.