At least he was there.......

Most of you lot don''t even know where Norwich is....plus your mums wouldn''t let you out.

[quote user="avenging canary"]Not overly burdened in the brains department that one. Liked the bit about being a keyboard warrior too. More on the ball than some give him credit our Brian.[/quote]

He''s got more about him than the happy clappy seals. Good old Gunny, he''s lost us 5 out of the last 6 he''s taken us down, but you''ve gotta love him clap clap clap.

Soon as the idiots who back the board to the hilt take the cotton wool out from between their ears we might start moving in teh right direction.

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Gunn was on great form, he wanted it to kick off.

Phil and Grant were just a phone call away...
[/quote]

But there in domey spirit...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Most of you lot don''t even know where Norwich is....plus your mums wouldn''t let you out.

[/quote]

Oh FFS, most imbecilic comment posted here since your last one. We are Norwich, not Manchester Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool. We do not have glory-hunting kids in tow.

Surely we all support a team for glory? That''s an interesting paradox to contemplate late one Saturday night...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

good to see you back king sneer [:D]

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Surely we all support a team for glory?

That''s an interesting paradox to contemplate late one Saturday night...
[/quote]

That has done my head in but you get my gist.

Maybe Croft could give his trophy to Gunn , worst manager in history award.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

Oh FFS, most imbecilic comment posted here since your last one. We are Norwich, not Manchester Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool. We do not have glory-hunting kids in tow.

[/quote]

No but i''d say alot bigger than Peterborough, Stoke, Reading, Burnley, Wigan, Fulham.........oh you get my drift happy clapper

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No but i''d say alot bigger than Peterborough, Stoke, Reading, Burnley, Wigan, Fulham.........oh you get my drift happy clapper

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you forget that you had already posted that?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Care to comment on what i said twice?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PMSL..... you really need to go to bed now.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Maybe Croft could give his trophy to Gunn , worst manager in history award.
[/quote]

Quality response... [Y]

Gunny''s attempted put down was embarrassing for him in my opinion to say the least.

The manager who will go down as the worst in our history, backed by a bunch of happy clappy seals who deserve everything they get.

What was his response to the you''ve failed haven''t you Brian question?

"Yes I have failed, but I hope to be given the chance to make a balls up of things next season too"

Priceless, our wonderful manager believes he can get us back at the first attempt backed by a bunch clueless clowns with no money.

Good Luck Brian, you are going to need it!!!

PS - You put down of SMUDGER was about as petty as Roeders put down of the happy clappy seals earlier in the season.

You should admit that you have failed and bow out with some respect by saying that you do not think it is in the best interests of the club for you to even be in the running for the job Brian.

INstead you are gambling with tarnishing the great reputation you had as a player by being remembered as the spineless manager of a spineless regime that all but killed off NCFC.  [:$]

Actually we would be better off with glory hunting kids rather than old fart Delia Smith celebrity lovers that the club seems infested with nowadays .

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PMSL..... you really need to go to bed now.

[/quote]

Simple question. I realise i''ve posted twice [common error] now please respond to my question that i posted ''twice''.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Actually we would be better off with glory hunting kids rather than old fart Delia Smith celebrity lovers that the club seems infested with nowadays .
[/quote]

Even an 11 or 12 year old kid hit the nail on the head when he said "only at Norwich City would fans welcome and applaud failure"

At least Smudger is consistant in his views and has the balls to turn up at these events and protests unlike others who moan but won''t do anything.

He''s got more balls that the happy clappy lot put together.

LMAO, Now Glory Hunting must be considered actually wanting to win a game.Pathetic, yup im a glory hunter.I want to watch Norwich vs MilanNot Norwich vs Cheltenham

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LMAO,
Now Glory Hunting must be considered actually wanting to win a game.

Pathetic, yup im a glory hunter.
I want to watch Norwich vs Milan

Not

Norwich vs Cheltenham
[/quote]

hahaha I want to see Norwich beat the mighty Wycombe Wanderers and Yeovil next season, but know that we most probably won''t and want to do something about it.

Hang, draw and quarter me then pelt me with wrotten fruit... I''M A GLORY HOLE SEEKER!!!

Brian Gunn is more of a man than you''ll ever be. He is out of his depth and clearly no great thinker, but you made him look like an intellectual giant. When you asked him who he was signing next year, it really showed you to be as naive and foolish as most of us know you to be. You are happy abusing kids and families when surrounded by police and insulting people in a crowded room. I didn''t see you speak to the man face to face. Style over substance as usual.