Sign in to follow this  
pride_of_anglia_ncfc

Bryan Gunn live on Anglia Tonight at 1800, ITV1

"I want this job. I failed at keeping us in the Championship but I want the chance to take this club back up"blah blah..

Yep , i will get us back up , i will bring Hucks back , i will find you some more scaffolders for when we are non league. Bullshitter Bryan Gunn

I hate Bryan Gunn now, not because he took us down, as i believe he should have never been given the job, but he always jsut talks complete bullshit, and really gets on my nerves. All this they players let us down crap, Yes we know Gunn we dont need you telling us.

Here we go i want sympathy , i want sympathy , give me the job i bleed Delia Smith .

His reasons... i know the fans, i know the club, i know the county. Whop di do. Let''s give him the job because of that.

"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"The worrying thing is that he is probably right. [:|]

[quote user="Big Bob"]His reasons... i know the fans, i know the club, i know the county. Whop di do. Let''s give him the job because of that.[/quote]I know them aswell can i have the job ? [:)]

My family are behind me .... well your daughter got you the job in the first place .

What concerns me is, did he go on anglia news at a request through the club, or has he accepted a direct request to appear.  We know you read these forums Gunny - you are looking like a desperate man on a publicity tour now.You have no experience and you got us relegated despite having 19 games.Not good enough - the board MUST bring in an experienced man.[quote user="pride_of_anglia_ncfc"]In the studio for live interview[/quote]

What a waste of time, All he did was confirm what we already know....He wants to keep his job!!! What a perfect opputunity for anglia too get some real reporting done on what is happening at our club but they havent got the balls to ask real questions that real fans want the answers to

Cringeworthy I''m afraid. Trying to raise his profile obviously, but just made me want to forget his reign even quicker. I sympathise for him though, he will always be a city legend - but as a goalkeeper, not a manager.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"

The worrying thing is that he is probably right. [:|]
[/quote]

He''s not right!  90%  of supporters don''t want him in charge and that''s a fact!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"The worrying thing is that he is probably right. [:|][/quote]

He''s not right!  90%  of supporters don''t want him in charge and that''s a fact!

[/quote]Conduct a survey of 25,000 did you? Like other people say, people on this board represent the minority. There''s a lot out there willing Gunn to have another chance and even some supporting Delia.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"The worrying thing is that he is probably right. [:|][/quote]

[/quote]Conduct a survey of 25,000 did you? Like other people say, people on this board represent the minority. There''s a lot out there willing Gunn to have another chance and even some supporting Delia.[/quote]Going by the supporters forum, most were happy to have Gunn on again next season.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"I think me and my coaching staff have the backing of most of our supporters"

[/quote]

[/quote]
Conduct a survey of 25,000 did you? Like other people say, people on this board represent the minority. There''s a lot out there willing Gunn to have another chance and even some supporting Delia.
[/quote]

No smart arse! But if you would spend the time and look at all the polls going around, you would realise that what i said is correct. 90% of supporters don''t want Gunn in charge!

Bryan you''re a great guy and a legend at this club for what you did as goalkeeper for us but please see sense, you''re not managerial material. I know it stings being the man who tooks as down to the 3rd tier and naturally just like anyone would feel you want to put it right but it''s not going to happen. So please for the good of the club Bryan if you do happen to be reading this, drop any childish notion you have of being manager next season and if the board do by some small act of lunacy offer you the job tommorow, then turn it down. There would be no shame in it at all!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Conduct a survey of 25,000 did you? Like other people say, people on this board represent the minority. There''s a lot out there willing Gunn to have another chance and even some supporting Delia.
[/quote]
Going by the supporters forum, most were happy to have Gunn on again next season.
[/quote]

Yeah plenty of happy clappy seals... the same people who protected Delia Smith & Co for years too no doubt????

I can''t see why anybody would actually want Gunn in charge. Lets be honest, he''s done a piss poor job, yes they weren''t his players, but he was head of recruitment, which surely meant he had alot to do with them coming here. We were outside the relegation zone when he took over, and he has a shocking record 4 wins in 19 is appauling. I think if we had Roeder until the end of this season we would NOT have been relegated, although i agree he had to go. Someone with experience in the situation we found ourselves in, in January should have been appointed, bu i guess that was too much effort and expense for the board. Gunn staying would mean a average season at best next season, something we agree would not be good enough

Here we go Bryan, what great credentials you have.... please take the job and get us relegated to Div 4 too... [:$]