Sign in to follow this  
Iwan is God

Indian investment turned away?

It would seem so...Neil Doncaster :"no offers have been made to the club while the Smiths have been in ownership"Well how are they f***ing supposed to if you won''t even dare talk to them?We Want Answers! This is disgraceful!

On the recent Cullum thread (that linked to a 3 page site) did the author not claim that Delia wouldn''t meet foreign investors as they weren''t "Norwich through and through"? Sounds like there''s a grain or two of truth in it.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

http://www.heartnorwich.co.uk/article.asp?id=1307371 

Sorry if this has already been posted but I would like everyone''s reaction to this story. Did Delia really refuse to meet the people rumoured to be buying Liverpool???

[/quote]

Didn''t look very far did you?

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1671957/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Clearly not!! However, I knew some smart arse would show me the errors of my way!!

Just who the f*** do the board think they are turning away potential buyers just because they "don''t bleed yellow and green" or are from the millionaires capital, Norfolk...

We are constantly told by the woman that the supporters own the club - so why aren''t the supporters consulted when an offer has come in, which as we now know, is blatantly obvious that there was an offer.

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

Sorry if this has already been posted but I would like everyone''s reaction to this story. Did Delia really refuse to meet the people rumoured to be buying Liverpool???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clearly not!! However, I knew some smart arse would show me the errors of my way!!

[/quote]

It''s bad forum etiquette to start a thread before actively searching to see if the same or something very similar already exists. No need to call me a smart-arse, I''m not doing it for my own glory just as a favour to the OP of the other thread.

Thanks for the link Iwan, this is shocking in our state turning anything away is mad. The only good thing is maybe people will start to see the bull sh*te that delia is.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Just who the f*** do the board think they are turning away potential buyers just because they "don''t bleed yellow and green" or are from the millionaires capital, Norfolk...

We are constantly told by the woman that the supporters own the club - so why aren''t the supporters consulted when an offer has come in, which as we now know, is blatantly obvious that there was an offer.

[/quote]

To be absolutely fair this clearly was not an offer but the fact remains that to refuse to even meet is (if true) disgraceful and (i suspect) quite revealing as to why the Cullum saga ended up being played out in the media in the way it did!

I think there could be substance to this story. In fact, my normally reliable cousin not only thought he saw Klinsmann in Asda last evening but he reports that he also saw a group of Sikhs in there as well AND they were walking along the aisle towards where Klinsmann was buying a jar of mustard (earlier he had been seen buying a jar of frankfurters). That seems pretty conclusive to me. The club is about to be bought by a consortium of extremely wealthy businessmen and Klinsmann has already agreed to be the new manager. What exciting times we live in. I can''t wait until next season.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]I think there could be substance to this story. In fact, my normally reliable cousin not only thought he saw Klinsmann in Asda last evening but he reports that he also saw a group of Sikhs in there as well AND they were walking along the aisle towards where Klinsmann was buying a jar of mustard (earlier he had been seen buying a jar of frankfurters). That seems pretty conclusive to me. The club is about to be bought by a consortium of extremely wealthy businessmen and Klinsmann has already agreed to be the new manager. What exciting times we live in. I can''t wait until next season.[/quote]

Jar of mustard...brillant!! lol Delia has been parming of people for years! now she cant afford to, roll on the good times!

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]I think there could be substance to this story. In fact, my normally reliable cousin not only thought he saw Klinsmann in Asda last evening but he reports that he also saw a group of Sikhs in there as well AND they were walking along the aisle towards where Klinsmann was buying a jar of mustard (earlier he had been seen buying a jar of frankfurters). That seems pretty conclusive to me. The club is about to be bought by a consortium of extremely wealthy businessmen and Klinsmann has already agreed to be the new manager. What exciting times we live in. I can''t wait until next season.[/quote]

Boring.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s bad forum etiquette to start a thread before actively searching to see if the same or something very similar already exists. No need to call me a smart-arse, I''m not doing it for my own glory just as a favour to the OP of the other thread.

[/quote]This is the Pink Un ''netiquette'' means nothing here,  bad manners, bad spelling and grammar Rool  Okay[;)]