Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Employ Gunn, and he'll be sacked in October!

Thats how confident I am that he''s a crap manager.

We will be in the relegation slots before the board, and fans, wake up.

[quote user="sig"]Steady, plenty of us fans are wide awake![/quote]

Point taken sig, but there''s still a few thousend ''sleepers'' out there.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Trouble is Wiz the few thousand get listened to,this pathetic board and the people who still back them will destroy the club and when Gunn is announced as manager the final nail will be in the Coffin!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Trouble is Wiz the few thousand get listened to,this pathetic board and the people who still back them will destroy the club and when Gunn is announced as manager the final nail will be in the Coffin!

[/quote]

The board have been stupid enough! im sure he wont ge it!!Surprise [:O]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe so Phat, but at least you tried to change it, respect to you for that.[Y]

Trouble is how long can the club go on appointing someone out of sheer hope and not looking at the situation with not only expertise, but long term stability for the club.

If they really don''t possess the attributes and skills for appointing a manager who can take us forward then they need to bring in someone who can identify the most important aspects of recruiting one. First of all I suggest they take a look at the CVs and find if the applicants have ever managed a club before and have any relevant experience. Gone are the days when we had time to let anyone experiment at NCFC. We need someone to dig us out of a hole, not fall further into it.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats how confident I am that he''s a crap manager.

We will be in the relegation slots before the board, and fans, wake up.

[/quote]

Agreed. I think some of the personal nature Gunn has taken from posters on this site has been unwarranted, but you can''t get away from the fact that Gunn failed in his job to keep us up, and displayed a  lack of tactical nous and an inability to properly motivate the players. We need a new manager with lower league experience: I''d go for Tilson or (I know this is fanciful) Lee Clark.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Trouble is how long can the club go on appointing someone out of sheer hope and not looking at the situation with not only expertise, but long term stability for the club.

If they really don''t possess the attributes and skills for appointing a manager who can take us forward then they need to bring in someone who can identify the most important aspects of recruiting one. First of all I suggest they take a look at the CVs and find if the applicants have ever managed a club before and have any relevant experience. Gone are the days when we had time to let anyone experiment at NCFC. We need someone to dig us out of a hole, not fall further into it.[/quote]

Good post, surely they must see we are deep shyt!  watch this space!

I don''t see why you had to create another post Wiz....

But anyway, if Gunn is given the job I will be disgusted.  It will just be another nail going into an increasingly metallic looking coffin.  It will seriously bring me right over to the board out group, I have wanted to see change, but in an orderly fashion.  If this goes through, then I want to see something happen immediately.