Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

What happened to the Turner's shares?

I may of missed something, but does anyone know the answer to the above question.

Did anyone buy them or are they floating around unused somewhere.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I may of missed something, but does anyone know the answer to the above question.

Did anyone buy them or are they floating around unused somewhere.[/quote]I think they still own them, they are just not directors anymore.  I await correction...

Andrew & Sharon were at the Reading game (their first match since stepping down) & the rumour is they want ''back in'' as soon as Delia leaves the club!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Andrew & Sharon were at the Reading game (their first match since stepping down) & the rumour is they want ''back in'' as soon as Delia leaves the club!![/quote]Interesting on two levels.[Y]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Andrew & Sharon were at the Reading game (their first match since stepping down) & the rumour is they want ''back in'' as soon as Delia leaves the club!![/quote]

That would not surprise me at all.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]

having done a quick google it seems that they still own the shares in the club and only ''resigned from the board''.   

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1382568,00.html

this doesn''t say much but neither does anything else.  they just up and left.

[/quote]

interesting although they have lost a bit! lets hope they are pissed with delia and co and will return one day!