Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

it just kicked in!

As the Canaries'' new status means they enter the FA Cup at the first round stage and will compete in the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy, there is the likelihood of clocking up even more miles.

Just seeing it in an article like that has done it for me, i think i was just sick a little

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

As the Canaries'' new status means they enter the FA Cup at the first round stage and will compete in the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy, there is the likelihood of clocking up even more miles.

Just seeing it in an article like that has done it for me, i think i was just sick a little

[/quote]Kicked in for me when I went to click on "Championship" on the BBC Football section...

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

[/quote]

Kicked in for me when I went to click on "Championship" on the BBC Football section...
[/quote]

I remember being excited about this when we were promoted but they did not change the site until mid July.  Hopefully they will leave it a while this year too to hide our shame.

[quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

[/quote]Kicked in for me when I went to click on "Championship" on the BBC Football section...[/quote]

I remember being excited about this when we were promoted but they did not change the site until mid July.  Hopefully they will leave it a while this year too to hide our shame.

[/quote]i hope we get a real shyt team in the 1st round, look forward to going there! hang on............ we ae a shyt team!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="rjwc22"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

[/quote]Kicked in for me when I went to click on "Championship" on the BBC Football section...[/quote]

[/quote]i hope we get a real shyt team in the 1st round, look forward to going there! hang on............ we ae a shyt team![/quote]You really are a complete waste of Oxygen aren''t you, Canarycharge? The last three threads I''ve been on there''s some dumb-ass comment from you. If you haven''t got anything intelligent to say, then don''t say anything! Muppet!