Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

IF........

....... Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and (Birmingham or Palace) all win today  then...

.......on Monday we will have the incentive of winning and go up to the heady heights of 14th !

..... IF we win of course

Well...Palace have certainly turned on the style now which is quite worrying. I don''t have great expectations for the match on monday unless we can defend really well. Up until about 6, I had been hoping we could secure 3 points against Blackburn. Now they have drawn with Liverpool, and comparing it to our poor performance against the reds (ok, so Cisse''s injury may have weakened Liverpool) we may have difficulty gaining even 2 points in the next two matches.

[quote]....... Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and (Birmingham or Palace) all win today then... .......on Monday we will have the incentive of winning and go up to the heady heights of 14th ! .....[/quote]

do you still believe in santa claus?

[quote]do you still believe in santa claus?[/quote]

Ah well I did write that before the games.

Arsenal were 1/6 to win their game, when that sort of result goes against us  I admit that the existence of that bewhiskered gentleman in his red coat becomes somewhat questionable.

But IF we beat Manchester City then.......

..........Hey is that a reindeer with red nose I see.....................Jingle bells jingle bells !