Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

Insider info

I work for security at norwich airport and the other i saw jurgen klinsmann getting of a plane. i was able to grab a quick word and he was here on possible business but couldn''t say more than that.   

I was at Dunston Hall yesterday, and I saw someone who looked very like Jurgen talking to Neil Doncaster over tea and cakes.

From one of the richest clubs in Europe to the third tier of English football... seems plausible. I''m sure he''d be happy to take an 80% wage cut for the privilege of managing the team that once knocked Bayern out of the UEFA Cup... wouldn''t he?

I wondered what that huge cardboard box was doing on the runway at Norwich Airport. Apparently the only way his plane could land was by diving into it.

[quote user="Coelho"]From one of the richest clubs in Europe to the third tier of English football... seems plausible. I''m sure he''d be happy to take an 80% wage cut for the privilege of managing the team that once knocked Bayern out of the UEFA Cup... wouldn''t he?
[/quote]

It''s the first goose step in a cunning plan to invade Lowestoft!

They have heard of Wiz''s underground bunker producing the self deflowering virgins.

They are needed to start again the master race...........

Man the machine guns Wiz they are after youuuuuuuuu!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Coelho"]From one of the richest clubs in Europe to the third tier of English football... seems plausible. I''m sure he''d be happy to take an 80% wage cut for the privilege of managing the team that once knocked Bayern out of the UEFA Cup... wouldn''t he?
[/quote]

It''s the first goose step in a cunning plan to invade Lowestoft!

They have heard of Wiz''s underground bunker producing the self deflowering virgins.

They are needed to start again the master race...........

Man the machine guns Wiz they are after youuuuuuuuu!!

[/quote]

That is a bit racist just because he''s german. One man should not be judged on his countries history.

I like him but at the end of the day what knowledge does he have scouting for talent in the lower leagues of english football?Cannot see this being true without a massive injection of cash for garunteed promotion.

My cousin is fairly certain that he saw Klinsmann buying a jar of frankfurters in Asda last evening. I am passing this on because my cousin is normally very reliable.

It might just be me but I don''t think I can stand a whole summer of this.

Muffled gunshot....slump!

[:|]

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]My cousin is fairly certain that he saw Klinsmann buying a jar of frankfurters in Asda last evening. I am passing this on because my cousin is normally very reliable.[/quote]Klinsmann was also spotted in the VIP area of Mercy wearing his traditional lederhosen and doing the slappy dance.

According to my inside source at the club (Dorris the tea lady if you really want to know [;)]) Klinsman has just been offered the director of football role at the club [:O]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]My cousin is fairly certain that he saw Klinsmann buying a jar of frankfurters in Asda last evening. I am passing this on because my cousin is normally very reliable.[/quote]

Klinsmann was also spotted in the VIP area of Mercy wearing his traditional lederhosen and doing the slappy dance.
[/quote]

Not the first footballer to get a bit of slappy in the Mercy VIP area.