Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

any news from the board meeting?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Any idea when the press conference will be?[/quote]Well since it took the club two weeks to getting around to letting us know the Turners had left the club I think you''ll be okay to nip upstairs to the loo while you''re waiting.

I have an upstairs, but the garden is closer to where the computer is....[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I wish I had an upstairs. [:P][/quote]

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE BOARD MEETING: all board members have now decided where they are all going for their holidays in the summer and will now meet in another 3 weeks when they get back to swap holiday snaps

Has it been confirmed that there will be a press conference today?? I wasn''t expecting to hear anything for a few days as yet due to their "no knee-jerk reaction" stance.

I''ve heard they''re all in that poxy cafe from the apprentice arguing over why they failed their task. Doncaster is mulling over who he is going to take back into the boardroom with him. Tense stuff!

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Any idea when the press conference will be?[/quote]

Sorry mate- no idea. Before the end of the day though[Y]

[/quote]How do you know this CT, your source again..........? [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I wish I had an upstairs. [:P]
[/quote]

You are in good company. There are a number of posters on this message board with nothing upstairs

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Any idea when the press conference will be?[/quote]

Sorry mate- no idea. Before the end of the day though[Y]

[/quote]How do you know this CT, your source again..........? [:|][/quote]Hmmm..the EDP think different CTLink

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''ve heard they''re all in that poxy cafe from the apprentice arguing over why they failed their task. Doncaster is mulling over who he is going to take back into the boardroom with him. Tense stuff![/quote]I would absolutley love Sir Alan to drive up to Carrow Road and storm into that boardmeeting and tell them all where they went wrong.Roger Mumby - Alan, we have tried our hardest to be fair to the great supporters of Norwich City Football ClubSir Alan -  Fair? The only fair you''re gonna get is your bloody train fare home.Gunn - Come on Alan, these people here have the best interests of Norwich City in their hearts, they are Norwich people.Sir Alan - Never ever try to underestimate me because you will be making a fatal,

fatal error. I don''t like liars, I don''t like cheats. I don''t like

bullsh*tters, I don''t like schmoozers, I don''t like *rse-lickersSir Alan - Dont even bother opening your mouth Doncaster, we all know you''ll get your 500 ram of bull***t out, stick them in your AK47 and deafen us allNick and Margaret enter the boardroom to sort this mess out.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''ve heard they''re all in that poxy cafe from the apprentice arguing over why they failed their task. Doncaster is mulling over who he is going to take back into the boardroom with him. Tense stuff![/quote]

I would absolutley love Sir Alan to drive up to Carrow Road and storm into that boardmeeting and tell them all where they went wrong.

Roger Mumby - Alan, we have tried our hardest to be fair to the great supporters of Norwich City Football Club

Sir Alan -  Fair? The only fair you''re gonna get is your bloody train fare home.

Gunn - Come on Alan, these people here have the best interests of Norwich City in their hearts, they are Norwich people.

Sir Alan - Never ever try to underestimate me because you will be making a fatal, fatal error. I don''t like liars, I don''t like cheats. I don''t like bullsh*tters, I don''t like schmoozers, I don''t like *rse-lickers

Sir Alan - Dont even bother opening your mouth Doncaster, we all know you''ll get your 500 ram of bull***t out, stick them in your AK47 and deafen us all

Nick and Margaret enter the boardroom to sort this mess out.
[/quote]

"If you''ll let me finish Sralan"

"I think we all know that isn''t going to happen now"

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''ve heard they''re all in that poxy cafe from the apprentice arguing over why they failed their task. Doncaster is mulling over who he is going to take back into the boardroom with him. Tense stuff![/quote]

I would absolutley love Sir Alan to drive up to Carrow Road and storm into that boardmeeting and tell them all where they went wrong.

Roger Mumby - Alan, we have tried our hardest to be fair to the great supporters of Norwich City Football Club

Sir Alan -  Fair? The only fair you''re gonna get is your bloody train fare home.

Gunn - Come on Alan, these people here have the best interests of Norwich City in their hearts, they are Norwich people.

Sir Alan - Never ever try to underestimate me because you will be making a fatal, fatal error. I don''t like liars, I don''t like cheats. I don''t like bullsh*tters, I don''t like schmoozers, I don''t like *rse-lickers

Sir Alan - Dont even bother opening your mouth Doncaster, we all know you''ll get your 500 ram of bull***t out, stick them in your AK47 and deafen us all

Nick and Margaret enter the boardroom to sort this mess out.
[/quote]

Nick would be grimacing and gurning while doomy comes out with excuse after excuse.

Doncaster, your a liability.. Your fired

I don''t think we will hear anything today from the meeting. I think the first thing we will hear is perhaps paycuts for people like Doncaster and Munby, possibly redundancies for some people behind the scenes.

I dont think we will hear anything relating to manager and team for about a week.