Sign in to follow this  
NCFCRulz

An Honest Assessment Of Every Player

I take it you dont go to games Missing n Action? How you can descrive Carney is a good winger is beyond me and keeping him? Oh dear... plus stp saying lad, it''s a tad annoying.

[quote user="Big Bob"]I take it you dont go to games Missing n Action? How you can descrive Carney is a good winger is beyond me and keeping him? Oh dear... plus stp saying lad, it''s a tad annoying.[/quote]ive been to every game this season aside from 1.he is a good winger, ive seen him play against us for sheff utd and impress, on the LEFT side of the pitch.and yeah i do sometimes repeat words.

[quote user="CabbageArmyLoyalist"]

Carney is UTTER SHITE.

Renton''s time at Lynn was digusting, he told me himself.

Cort has signed a 4year deal with www.brazzers.com

Pattison is a fat c*** but he may perform...

McDonald League 1 top scorer 2009/10

[/quote]

Did Renton get many goals?

[quote user="city till i die"]pattison is exactly what we have been missing!!! a midfeider in good form and thrown in the reserves for sticking up for his former manager!!! 100% better than russell fozzy carney and he can play in any position in the midfeild[/quote] Wholly agree about Pattison and if as he is quoted as saying that he hasn''t fallen out with Gunn, why wasn''t he selected instead of Russell? Gives much more and not booked as often. Original poster mentioned that he doesn''t know how Kris Renton fared at Lynn. Answer, not very well. Many Lynn regulars questioned why he was playing as he did very little to help their cause,not very good. Word has it that he was played only because if he did Norwich paid his wages though at the end he was so poor that he was dropped.

[quote user="RobFoyster"][quote user="CabbageArmyLoyalist"]

Carney is UTTER SHITE.

Renton''s time at Lynn was digusting, he told me himself.

Cort has signed a 4year deal with www.brazzers.com

Pattison is a fat c*** but he may perform...

McDonald League 1 top scorer 2009/10

[/quote]

Did Renton get many goals?

[/quote]Didn''t get any