Sign in to follow this  
Barlodona

Rudi Skacel

Come on guys we have to get real this summer. Players of that ilk are not going to join a league 1 club. We need to be sniffing around and trying to pick up the cream of the league 1 and league 2 players who might still view a move to Norwich as a good move for them!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Come on guys we have to get real this summer. Players of that ilk are not going to join a league 1 club. We need to be sniffing around and trying to pick up the cream of the league 1 and league 2 players who might still view a move to Norwich as a good move for them![/quote]

Thisthe reality of a lot of Norwich fans..... look what we got, they have to join us!!! yeah right, we are league 1.......

well this guy is a decent player but he has hardly taken the championship by storm has he? so he cant be that good.. i mean 81 apps for southampton and only 5 goals he could play for barcelona... notttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[quote user="Barlodona"]well this guy is a decent player but he has hardly taken the championship by storm has he? so he cant be that good.. i mean 81 apps for southampton and only 5 goals he could play for barcelona... notttttttttttttttttttttttttt[/quote]

3....2....1 and you''re awake

I think some of the lads palace have released might be in our range.... maybe....

James Scowcroft

John Oster

Paul Ifil

[quote user="Macca"]

I think some of the lads palace have released might be in our range.... maybe....

James Scowcroft

John Oster

Paul Ifil

[/quote]

I always remeber John Oster for that scrap with Paul Mcveigh ages ago!

I think Paul Ifil might be a good replacement for Croft, but I wouldn''t want Scowcroft, much rather have Alan Lee, even though I dont really want him that much!