Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Board meeting leaks & 1st Wiz

Leaks are already emerging that the board totally believes that they genuinely have made no mistakes at all and the sole reasons for our abject failure is that The Wizards Hexes did not work at all during the season. The Board also believes that they have 100% confidence in themselves and it is totally everybody elses fault.

The Board have sent the boys round to the Wizards castle abode with their findings, although Marshall dropped them on the way, Jamie was told that his goal was to find the address and is seriously lost and Semmy raced off at 100 mph passed the castle and hasn''t been seen since.

I don''t take any pleasure in making fun of our players although feel that they haven''t had any qualms in doing so to us in return, for quite a while now.

I for one don''t agree with the board in their findings on The Wiz  and am sure his hexes will terrify the likes of Exeter next year, God help us.

The boards total lack of ambition and continued wrong decision making has led us to where we are. If nothing is done now, which I fear will be the case, then OUR club will never see success again.

I wonder how many more leaks will emerge as the day goes on?

Dont encourage him.

[quote user="Canary abroad"]

Leaks are already emerging that the board totally believes that they genuinely have made no mistakes at all and the sole reasons for our abject failure is that The Wizards Hexes did not work at all during the season. The Board also believes that they have 100% confidence in themselves and it is totally everybody elses fault.

The Board have sent the boys round to the Wizards castle abode with their findings, although Marshall dropped them on the way, Jamie was told that his goal was to find the address and is seriously lost and Semmy raced off at 100 mph passed the castle and hasn''t been seen since.

I don''t take any pleasure in making fun of our players although feel that they haven''t had any qualms in doing so to us in return, for quite a while now.

I for one don''t agree with the board in their findings on The Wiz  and am sure his hexes will terrify the likes of Exeter next year, God help us.

The boards total lack of ambition and continued wrong decision making has led us to where we are. If nothing is done now, which I fear will be the case, then OUR club will never see success again.

[/quote]

[quote user="Canary abroad"]I wonder how many more leaks will emerge as the day goes on?[/quote]Wiz will tell you when he comes back. He''s gone for a leak!

Then he''s gonna go buy a leek on the way back?

[img]http://gallery.krunk4ever.com/d/8157-2/leekspin.gif[/img]

[quote user="Pastry"]Dont encourage him.

[/quote][/quote]

Exeter are now Hexed!...............doesn''t have the same ring to it does it?[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Pastry"]Dont encourage him.

[/quote][/quote]

Exeter are now Hexed!...............doesn''t have the same ring to it does it?[:S]

[/quote]

He he he he he........

Love it........