Sign in to follow this  
timmytoyou

fao the "militant ahem... majority"

[quote user="timmytoyou"]as a point of interest for you phatty sir, i too was there after Reading, once again, for the benefit of those that prefer to assume what i''m saying as opposed to understand what i''m saying here it is again: I AM TAKING THE PI$$ OUT OF THE STUPID LAUGHABLE BICKERING NOT THE SITUATION OF THE CLUB. Basically i''m just enjoying winding people like you up cos its so easy and you''re so oblivious to it, haha! I''ll stop now so your poor keyboard can have a break.[/quote]What a funny trick it was too. Off you go now try and find solace in the fact that you appear to have stopped the bickering and united the Pink ''Un posters because it seems to me that everyone on this post thinks you''re a dick head.

I tried to call you something beginning with C but Pete deleted the post.  So I will call you something beginning with W instead....[quote user="timmytoyou"]woo hoo, mission accomplished! Cheers buckethead[/quote]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Oh no you tricked me again. You''re much too clever for lil ole me Timmy.I thought you''d gone and you hadn''t, you should be on stage.[/quote]

Yes, he should be on the stage........there''s one leaving town at 3.30.

[quote user="timmytoyou"]as a point of interest for you phatty sir, i too was there after Reading, once again, for the benefit of those that prefer to assume what i''m saying as opposed to understand what i''m saying here it is again: I AM TAKING THE PI$$ OUT OF THE STUPID LAUGHABLE BICKERING NOT THE SITUATION OF THE CLUB. Basically i''m just enjoying winding people like you up cos its so easy and you''re so oblivious to it, haha! I''ll stop now so your poor keyboard can have a break.[/quote]

Your very funny!!!,as your mum looks over her shoulder at me later i shall tell her what a clever boy she has!!!! [;)] Don''t worry about my keyboard it''s a nice new shiny laptop so over to you Tiny tim!!

[quote user="timmytoyou"]

" 90 % say Delia has to go and about 75% want Gunn sacked already!!! "

I''m not saying i''m not one of those 90 and 75% that you''ve plucked out. My opinion is on the keyboard warriors not the club. I''m as disgusted at the club as the next man. What i am saying if you read properly is that the childish way in which you all bicker amongst yourselves is laughable and that you lot can never expect the club to take you seriously when you''re so incapable of making a point without resorting to such childishness.

[/quote]

I''m guessing you must be about 10 years old with such a fragile personality.

Life is all about knockabout and this place is inhabited by all sorts. Join in for a laugh or ignore.........

By the way fatty.... you smell........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="timmytoyou"]

" 90 % say Delia has to go and about 75% want Gunn sacked already!!! "

I''m not saying i''m not one of those 90 and 75% that you''ve plucked out. My opinion is on the keyboard warriors not the club. I''m as disgusted at the club as the next man. What i am saying if you read properly is that the childish way in which you all bicker amongst yourselves is laughable and that you lot can never expect the club to take you seriously when you''re so incapable of making a point without resorting to such childishness.

[/quote]

I''m guessing you must be about 10 years old with such a fragile personality.

Life is all about knockabout and this place is inhabited by all sorts. Join in for a laugh or ignore.........

By the way fatty.... you smell........

[/quote]

And he''s not coming to my Birthday party now!!! You ain''t got no ice cream......