palace have offered Kuqi a new contract so if we match their pricing of Lee i dont think warnock would stand in his way. Also theyve released Paul Ifill, john oster and james scowcroft. might be worth taking a look at them. I know theyre getting on a bit but may be able to do a job in L1 if wages aint too high

I really puzzled as to why Warnock doesn''t rate Lee... Lee''s a hard as nails b*stard who''ll throw himself about and get in with the rough and tumble - ideal for Warnock''s anti-football style! Must be a personality thing.......... might be because Lee also doesn''t seem afraid to speak his mind and we know that Warnock likes to be the centre of attention!

Ipswich bought him for £100,000 or £200,000, Palarse bought him for £600,000. So you''re looking at £200,000 - £300,000 probably.

[quote user="SuperBlues"]Ipswich bought him for £100,000 or £200,000, Palarse bought him for £600,000. So you''re looking at £200,000 - £300,000 probably.
[/quote]

Not to forget his £10k a week wages!!

[quote user="billabasblue"]

[quote user="SuperBlues"]Ipswich bought him for £100,000 or £200,000, Palarse bought him for £600,000. So you''re looking at £200,000 - £300,000 probably.
[/quote]

Not to forget his £10k a week wages!!

[/quote]

£10k a week... I don''t think so!! He''s said he wants to stay even though we''re down so he''ll just have to accept £4k max!

He said he wants to stay - so i''m sure he won''t mind a wage drop then!