Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just had a load of abuse....

from the muppets in my last class about relegation.

I knew it was coming because they started speaking about football (they CLAIM to be man utd fans- although when asked virtually all of them have never been to old trafford or an away game) and my teacher - scummer btw- asked if anyone had heard about (and these are her words) ''little norwich citys relegation [:@]

Most of them were quite gracious and actually looked as though they were genuinely sad about norwichs demise but there were 2/3 who kept giving me shouts of :

''lets be avin you in league 1'', ''why dont you support a good football team'' and ''have you made delia feel better yet about relegation''

I dont care what-ever they say or want to through at me- Norwich is my team and even though we''re down we WILL be stronger and better for the experience of league 1. How can they claim to be utd fans when most of them dont even go to games!

CITY TIL I DIE!

Take it with a pinch of salt. For when the good times eventually come round again they''ll try and jump on the NCFC bandwagon with you, but then you can kindly tell them where they can stick it ;).

Funny you should mention that tim_ncfc

If it hasnt happened by 1st July then it wont happen- imo. The people concerned are getting fed up and now considering we''re a league 1 club things SHOULD be easier..

But you said yesterday CT that you were told something would happen today....... oh dear....Incidentally, try taking it in good humour, you''ll look and feel better for it... when the deed was done on Sunday I was in a house with two Scum fans... then on walking into work today I find my Scum supporting mate sitting there just laughing his head off.... it happens and we''d be the same if it was the other way round.......

There have been NO results of the board crisis meeting has there?

Dont be so quick to knock me down....

Anyway back on topic... cheers for the suggestions lads [Y]

The most infuriating thing is they take the mickey EVEN when we win... I just cant bloody win [:P]

Your turn will come, just wait till the Glazers find another toy and off load MU. Or someone calls in their £700m debt.

In my experience as a school teacher in the north or England, you only ever get abuse from the kind of fools who actually believe that you get to choose which team you support!

As canaries we know that there was never a decision made, it is just obvious, genetic and in our blood.

How can we possibly wake up one morning and say to ourselves, "Today I am going to support a different team!"?

[quote user="CT "]

There have been NO results of the board crisis meeting has there?

Dont be so quick to knock me down....

Anyway back on topic... cheers for the suggestions lads [Y]

The most infuriating thing is they take the mickey EVEN when we win... I just cant bloody win [:P]

[/quote]There may have been results CT, it has been claimed that nothing will be made public for a week or so.In terms of this topic, a college full of Man Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool supporters taking the piss out of their local team being relegated is, by all means, pathetic. I have it every day at the moment. When they claim, however, that "Liverpool have won the last 3 games" or whatever, the best response is simply, "And how many of them, did you see?" [:D]

I''m now on a disiplinary hearing at work cos I was ''insulting'' to a gob sh*te scummer. it was just a job, pity i didn''t get a chance to deck him