Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

NCISA press statement to be issued later

Last evening and this morning has been spent putting together a press statement which will be released later today for all of those who are interested.

It has also been agreed to hold a public meeting but the logistics will take a little time and it will be expensive.Please i ask that you give us say 48hrs to make the necessary arrangements and as soon as it is all in place it will be published.

As far as the press statement is concerned i think the NCISA critics will be in for shock.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Last evening and this morning has been spent putting together a press statement which will be released later today for all of those who are interested.

It has also been agreed to hold a public meeting but the logistics will take a little time and it will be expensive.Please i ask that you give us say 48hrs to make the necessary arrangements and as soon as it is all in place it will be published.

As far as the press statement is concerned i think the NCISA critics will be in for shock.

[/quote]

There are a lot of "moderates" awaiting on this Tilly.

It seems as if NCISA has/could become the vehicle to drive some sense into the club.

You may yet carry the banner sister Anna!

[quote user="RobertMack"]

Any idea what time it''s released?

[/quote]

One o''clock. I will post it on here.

Good news, and I look forward to reading it. I am firmly of the opinion that NCISA is the vehicle that we need to use, so I urge everyone who wants change to join as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could just be like Wiz and Spartan and sit on your arses making snide comments while doing absolutely fuck all! The choice is your''s .

I don''t think they will draw any comfort from it Spartan to be honest.

The board have presided over our club for many years, most of those completely unopposed by any group, or fans with strength of number. They were still coming out with the same old stuff yesterday and in public anyway, put up a front suggesting they are invincible and this then leads to people thinking they can''t be removed, or at least be made to see their decisions are "not in the best interests" of our club.

No one, least of all NCISA are suggesting the whole shambles is going to be solved in a couple of days, but there are the signs of a few first steps being made.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it in anyway supports Gunn, then that in itself will just confirm my opinions on this group.[/quote]

You really are an idiot and in a few minutes time will look an even bigger fool.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it in anyway supports Gunn, then that in itself will just confirm my opinions on this group.[/quote]

It sounds as though, no matter what happens you''ve already made your mind up about them....

[quote user="Beauseant"]Good news, and I look forward to reading it. I am firmly of the opinion that NCISA is the vehicle that we need to use, so I urge everyone who wants change to join as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could just be like Wiz and Spartan and sit on your arses making snide comments while doing absolutely fuck all! The choice is your''s .[/quote]

Thankyou kind sir.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

You really are an idiot and in a few minutes time will look an even bigger fool.

[/quote]

Don''t worry about him, no matter what the statement says he will probably try to reflect it in a neagative manner, look forward to reading it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Oh and with regard to the second paragraph in my first post about a public meeting you and your mate Arthur W had better start coming up with excuses for your non attendance.

I know I have been a critic of NCISA in the past Mr. Tilson, but I hope this press statement will hopefully start the ball rolling, and I look forward to reading it.  I will give you a preliminary [Y]!

Priceless.

Yes we are totally shocked at the state of the statement.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What? with your non statement Til?

NCISA are the idiots, as your lame press release confirms.............toothless, and you always were!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

NCISA are the idiots, as your lame press release confirms.............toothless, and you always were!

[/quote]

The funny thing is Wiz, NCISA have done more to help bring about the correct change to this club in the last hour or so than you have done in the last year or two of whining on an internet message board.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The funny thing is Wiz, NCISA have done more to help bring about the correct change to this club in the last hour or so than you have done in the last year or two of whining on an internet message board.

[/quote]

Really? they are toothless.

And they assume they are important enough for fans to travel to their get togethers............I wouldn''t cross the road to listen to them.

Two words sums them up...........self important, or should that be impotent.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And they assume they are important enough for fans to travel to their get togethers............I wouldn''t cross the road to listen to them.

[/quote]

You should know the answer to both of those WIZ

Stop carping and for once try to do something to help rather than pick holes in what anyone else tries to do. They are at least trying!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stop carping and for once try to do something to help rather than pick holes in what anyone else tries to do. They are at least trying!

[/quote]

Too little and far too late Butler, by about 2 years!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Too little and far too late Butler, by about 2 years!

[/quote]Sorry Wiz. But they have shocked me with their statement, and if you''re still complaining, you''re clearly doing it just for the sake of it.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Now that is funny because I couldn''t think of two better words to describe yourself.

While I accept that the manner of the statement isn''t up to the standard it should be, the sentiments of it are good. Atleast this is one step closer to getting everyone (well almost everyone) singing from the same hymn sheet, as I have said before I can''t name any other individual or association at this moment in time who could be the leading voice for the fans to help bring about the appropriate change to this club.

[quote user="West London Canary"]

Really? Now that is funny because I couldn''t think of two better words to describe yourself.

While I accept that the manner of the statement isn''t up to the standard it should be, the sentiments of it are good. Atleast this is one step closer to getting everyone (well almost everyone) singing from the same hymn sheet, as I have said before I can''t name any other individual or association at this moment in time who could be the leading voice for the fans to help bring about the appropriate change to this club.

[/quote]

Really WLC?..............well you see, I can name a group with more clout then the self important NCISA:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1670486/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Nice to meet you and Kathy yesterday. { I was with my brother, both sporting caps for fear of rain }

Two genuine, lovely, Norwich supporters.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Can''t bleedin'' wait..........[|-)]