Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

Hatters make Gannon redundant

[quote user="The Gunn Show"]

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5289141,00.html

could this be good news for us?

i would rather have him than Gunn (nice guy but no) and i doubt Sky Sports would post it on there website without it being legitimate so hopefully the board will sit up and take notice but they probably wont

[/quote]

He was promoted with Stockport through the basement play-offs when even Herefored Utd were automatically promoted that season. This season he took Stockport to within 1 point of relegation back to the basement.

that is a shocking misrepresentation of his reign tom.

he took over stockport five points adrift of the bottom of league 2 and kept them up. the next season they missed out on the playoffs on goal difference. The season after he got them promotion (which who cares if he beat rochdale, hereford or bayern munich promotion is still a great acheivement. )

He had stockport in a playoff slot before financial problems hit and they just avoided relegation because that table includes 10 points deduction. He holds a 45.4 win record as stockport manager.

If that''s a bad record then show me a manager we can get with such a good record.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]He was promoted with Stockport through the basement play-offs when even Herefored Utd were automatically promoted that season. This season he took Stockport to within 1 point of relegation back to the basement.[/quote]

You''ve just shown exactly what you know about football, well done.