Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

New Club Crest.???

I heard somewhere that they were talking about revamping our current crest. Not sure if it will happen, not too happy either. Whats wrong with ours. maybe they want to make it modern. would you be happy if they changed it.?

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]

I heard somewhere that they were talking about revamping our current crest. Not sure if it will happen, not too happy either. Whats wrong with ours. maybe they want to make it modern. would you be happy if they changed it.?

[/quote]this was banded around last year....not accusing you of bull...but just seems like a very irrelivent thing to do.

They did mention the idea earlier in the season. I think it got shot down post haste.

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]

[/quote]We could have a Winter special one, your Snowman for instance.  As I always say, proper Snowman is that.

I think its gonna look something like this[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71519203.jpg][IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2342/71519203.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Don Pratt"]I think it should have the Canary upside down cos its dead...no it''s only sleeping[/quote]

It''s shagged out after a long tweet! It''s pining for the fjords.