Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Goodbye to you all

The news is that Gunn has been appointed for next season.

Were these people actually watching the game at Charlton?

After 40 years I have finally given up.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]The news is that Gunn has been appointed for next season. Were these people actually watching the game at Charlton? After 40 years I have finally given up.[/quote]

F*** off then

See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)

[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote] Its prats like you that have killed this club

If this bunch of fools is left in charge to carry on making these, quite frankly, staggeringly catastrophic decisions then it won''t really matter, there won''t be a club left to support.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]The news is that Gunn has been appointed for next season. Were these people actually watching the game at Charlton? After 40 years I have finally given up.[/quote]

Until a manager is appointed who isnt considered a national joke I too wont be showing my support. Anyone who applauds this decision is applauding failure and a lack of ambition. I hope Carrow Road is empty next season. Jesus Christ, I didnt think this was ever possable but I now despise Bryan Gunn more than I did Roeder. 

[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote]Oh go away Melissa, you''ve caused enough problems already.

Its this sort of moronic blind faith that has put us in League One.  When are you people going to  wake up FFS?[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote]

[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote]

BRAINWASHED MORON!

[quote user="Pastry"]Its this sort of moronic blind faith that has put us in League One.  When are you people going to  wake up FFS?

[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote][/quote]

Whatever losers!!!!!  Go on Gunny [:D]

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Pastry"]Its this sort of moronic blind faith that has put us in League One.  When are you people going to  wake up FFS?[quote user="No Quarter"]See you later.  I''ll be enjoying our season with ELEVEN COMITTED NORWICH CITY PLAYERS, and a COMITTED MANAGEMENT TEAM IN PLACE!!! GO ON GUNNY, GIVE EM HELL!!! (sorry for shouting, but as a fan of 30 years, this is great news - I''m 34 by the way, not a senile old man!!)[/quote][/quote]

Whatever losers!!!!!  Go on Gunny [:D]

[/quote] cunt

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Until a manager is appointed who isnt considered a national joke I too wont be showing my support. Anyone who applauds this decision is applauding failure and a lack of ambition. I hope Carrow Road is empty next season. Jesus Christ, I didnt think this was ever possable but I now despise Bryan Gunn more than I did Roeder. 

[/quote]A national joke? I don''t think so... the only joke is the mass over-reation to Gunn.

What other club would give that dickhead a managers job , not one

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

Oh for heavens sake - grow up boy. How can you despise Gunn more than Roeder? Roeder was an unsuppasable twat of the highest order who built a team of tossers who didn''t care if Norwich stayed up or not on big wages and then insulted the fans. Gunn doesn''t even come close. I''m not applauding the appointment, but there is at least one positive - he knows the failures in our squad, and will weild the axe to them - which is necessary.

Go on, call me names, because I''m not abusing Gunn like you are. How about abusing the overpayed wankers in our first team squad? They let us down over 46 league games consistently and were very well paid to do so.  

First things first - Im not fan of Gunny getting the job or a fan of his management team but to a certain extent he was on to a loser from the day he walked in -  OK we werent in the bottom 3 but relegation has been on the cards for 2 or 3 years

I''d rather see someone with lower league experience at the helm - possibly not even Mark Robins but someone who can instill the guts and fight

That said, whoever is in charge I''ll back them from the stands until theyre fired - I think the blind slagging off is as bad as the blind optimism.  Yes the teams not good, yes we''re angry, yes changes need to be made at Board and pitch level but its the whinging from certain quarters that has helped bring the club down. 

GET BEHIND THE TEAM OR GET OUT.  Choice is yours

There wont be a team left if the current lot keep making these decisions.

I have not a clue what they are up to but i guarantee we will be in League Two within 3 years if they carry on for much longer!