Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

SSN - Gunnn effectively has the job

Gunn has just told a sky sports reporter that he has effectively been given the job at Norwich. Just seen this SSN

Just when you start to believe that MAYBE just MAYBE the club will learn from previous mistakes, this happens. Sad times indeed.

Dreadful news.

I really hoped Gunny would walk away with dignity and hand over. I fear his "legendary status" could become more than a little tarnished next season.

We want Gannon, We want Gannon! Where is the experience? If he has been appointed I''ll support him but Gannon is there for free- golden golden opportunity! We need Gannon IMO, not Gunn however nice a guy he is! And what right do the board have to make this decision when prominent supporter groups have been expressing no confidence in their football decision making abilities. Disgrace.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I will wait until I hear it confirmed from someone on the board, but fear the worst. Will they EVER learn?[/quote]

Agreed. As far as I know all that has been said by Gunn is that the meeting has ''gone well''. Could mean he''s been offered another position at the club?

He''ll be out on his arse the minute a new owner moves in..... with a severance payment thanks to his loyal benefactor.

More club money wasted.

I can''t believe that the Daily Mail has got something right - surely it can''t be?

I have no words to describe what i think of this decision if that SSN report turns out to be accurate.

Quite literally, unbelievable.

If it''s confirmed that this has happened then it''s complete and utter fucking joke. We now need decisive action from the fanbase and groups like NCISA to take our club back from this incompetent clowns.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Dreadful news.

I really hoped Gunny would walk away with dignity and hand over. I fear his "legendary status" could become more than a little tarnished next season.

[/quote]

This is going to sound outrageously harsh - but if his reputation is ruined, he''ll deserve it. This board are not fit for purpose. We have to find a way of getting them out, Tim; we have to, somehow.

I would rather the club ceased to exist than face more embarrasment under that fat ill looking t##t. Thank you Mr Gunn, your appointment will kill the club. Oh wait........you have already done that havent you. F##king clueless idiot.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

I have no words to describe what i think of this decision if that SSN report turns out to be accurate.

Quite literally, unbelievable.

[/quote]

SSN is very reliable so I have no reason to doubt that Gunn has the job. At this moment in time I feel more angry than I did when we lost 4-2 to Charlton on the final day, i''m fuming!

[quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Dreadful news.

[/quote]

This is going to sound outrageously harsh - but if his reputation is ruined, he''ll deserve it. This board are not fit for purpose. We have to find a way of getting them out, Tim; we have to, somehow.

[/quote]

Shaun

I''m very sad to say I agree with you, if you know what I mean. I really hope that it doesn''t come to the ridiculous stand-off we had towards the end of the Worthington regime, but I can see it happening.

His choosing to re-apply for the job reminds me of the NCFC Board, a drunk double or quits gambler who keeps on losing and and betting twice his losses in order to get even.

It''s tragic.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Shaun

I''m very sad to say I agree with you, if you know what I mean. I really hope that it doesn''t come to the ridiculous stand-off we had towards the end of the Worthington regime, but I can see it happening.

His choosing to re-apply for the job reminds me of the NCFC Board, a drunk double or quits gambler who keeps on losing and and betting twice his losses in order to get even.

It''s tragic.

[/quote]

Or alternatively, it goes back to what I said on the Wrath this morning. This is all about the entire club being in Delia''s image. Gunn fits it perfectly: not least because of the delusional egotism he''s displayed over the last few days. If you disagree with the Queen Bee, you don''t last long. Even if it''s blindingly obvious she''s taking us towards oblivion.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Dreadful news.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shaun

It''s tragic.

[/quote]

I don''t know which is worse, this news or you lot turning on the manager instead of fingering the real culprits.  Same old same old, you did the same thing with Worthy and where did it get us?  You''re equally guilty of not learning from your mistakes.  For god''s sake use your intelligence.

He applied for the job but the board appointed him.  It is their decision, not his.  THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE! 

I think everyone understands the board appoint the manager and the bile against them goes without saying.This thread is about the fact that almost universially the forum thinks that he is simply not the right man for our most difficult season in modern history.As for Worthington - he should have gone much sooner and been replaced by an experienced manager.  Oh hang on, I''m getting deja vu....[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Dreadful news.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shaun

It''s tragic.

[/quote]

I don''t know which is worse, this news or you lot turning on the manager instead of fingering the real culprits.  Same old same old, you did the same thing with Worthy and where did it get us?  You''re equally guilty of not learning from your mistakes.  For god''s sake use your intelligence.

He applied for the job but the board appointed him.  It is their decision, not his.  THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE! 

[/quote]

So this is what she meant on Sunday  fighting tooth and nail to get this club back where it belongs an for the fans to have something to be happy

[quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Dreadful news.

[/quote]

[/quote]Agreed, GUNN OUT [Y]

Useless, hopeless, witless, feckless, selfish, self serving...where do I start, where does it end?This simply cannot be true, what on earth are they playing at? Unbelievable, beyond a joke. Unbelievable.I will clutch at the faintest and smallest of straws hoping it isn''t the case. Please.

If true it just indicates that financially the club has arrived at the last chance saloon. The only fool they can afford.

By putting himself forward he relinquishes all legend status.  OH DEAR.[:(]

I cant believe this is true, I cant believe this is true, I cant believe this is true, I wish I had the elequence of some of you guys tobe able to express my utter dispair should this prove to be true, a disaster for NCFC and a disaster for Brian, is the guy brain dead?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

If true it just indicates that financially the club has arrived at the last chance saloon. The only fool they can afford.

By putting himself forward he relinquishes all legend status.  OH DEAR.[:(]

[/quote]

I think this decision proves how clueless the Board are as much as anything.