Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

If as expected Gunn is appointed do we just take it??

Like many of you I have that dreadful feeling that the untouchables (the board) will soon be announcing Gunn''s appointment, and that will be a clear signal that nothing has changed, ambition is dead, and the downward spiral will continue. If this does happen, is there going to be some sort of a strong reaction, or will the usual happen and their decision is accepted without a whimper?

No i think that appointing gunn will be another reason to get rid of the board and i think a protest or somthing will need to be done to get rid of them

No, we meet by Kett''s Oak at Hethersett and march on the city in a glorious revolt.

When we''re done we can get the X15 bus back.

Most Norwich fans will accept it. He will fail again and then we''ll all turn on the board for allowing it to happen.

To quote along simlilar lines as a former chairman of this club -"If Bryan Gunn/The board are here at the start of next season, then I won''t be" - I''ll be handing my season ticket back after 29 years.

It''s a crazy decision from a board of directors who seem to have completely lost their marbles. Wasn''t Gunn''s record during his 19 games in charge, sufficient to tell them he is not the man for the job???? I will give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being and support him and his team, but if it all goes tits up next season, as I fully expect it to, then I shall be ready, willing and able to join any protest movement to try to drive this board out of our club.

[quote user="NCFC1"]No i think that appointing gunn will be another reason to get rid of the board and i think a protest or somthing will need to be done to get rid of them[/quote]

Yeah, like the one outside the open day!!![:D][:D]  If people wanted to protest, why didnt they join me and a few other after the Reading game, where I was protesting about the board - NOT GUNN!

I never thought I would even entertain the idea, but IF this is confirmed i will seriously, seriously consider cancelling my season ticket. It would be an absolute joke, and nothing other than rewarding a legend for failure.

No we don''t!!! We need as many people to join NCISA as possible and then come to the public meeting they are organising.