Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

Norwich City - Stand By The Club (Video)

Just a quick video I put together that sums up how I feel, as upset and disappointed as I am with the Players, Managers and Board, I can''t deny that I will always follow Norwich and turn up at games to stand by my club. As nice as it would be to just wash my hands of this club, I just couldn''t do it, no matter what crap I have to put up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ll9DlGs4yE

Enjoy

thats me on the front row throwing my hands up in the air as Charlton score... I was so angry but yet it just seemed so inevitable.

great video mate, I''d take my hat off to you if I was wearing one.

Could of put some cheerier music on!! [:(]

Was that guy crying anyone on this board, whoever it was you certainly were not alone.

Plus great banner ''Delia prudence with no ambition''!

CITY TIL I DIE

More than a tear. Great video by the way, what really set me off today was reading through some old programmes at the Open Day, from 1983, 1987 and 1993.

Not so long ago, but might as well be light years away now.

You think so, sorry and maybe this is just how I feel at the moment, but as I see it, it will be Cody McDonald and the reserve team v all the hit and hope merchants in the league we find ourselves in, most of them will view us as new and a reasonably big club fallen and a scalp they will itch to beat. Tough physical players and we don''t do competing against any of that, remember the days of Wimbeldon, and we had a half decent team then as well, plus managers.

Thanks. Not old enough for some of the older stuff, but the Premiership season yes. Oh, and looking back on our promotion winning side gets me really wound up and angry at how we''ve let it all slip.Couple of my mates today went round collecting signatures from the likes of Semmy or whoever, as they missed out on our recent successes and have only been to games in the past couple of years, and they didn''t seem to understand why i didn''t want to go see the players today.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Just a quick video I put together that sums up how I feel, as upset and disappointed as I am with the Players, Managers and Board, I can''t deny that I will always follow Norwich and turn up at games to stand by my club. As nice as it would be to just wash my hands of this club, I just couldn''t do it, no matter what crap I have to put up with.

Enjoy

[/quote]

Good on yer!

However, you realise that you''ll be branded as a ''sheep'' / Board-lover / blind devotee for saying ''Support the Club''?

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Enjoy

[/quote]

Good on yer!

However, you realise that you''ll be branded as a ''sheep'' / Board-lover / blind devotee for saying ''Support the Club''?

[/quote]

Couldn''t care less TBH, I would rather watch my team sink first hand (as painful as it is) than stay away from the club and pretend that I don''t care. I support the Club not he Board and we fans are the Heart snd Soul of this club, with out us it would just be empty.

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Come on, relegation is over, lets look forward to next season. At least we MAY win a few more games![/quote]

hahaha heard this anywhere before??? [:$]

what a cringing piece of drivel. there was a time when fans used a box of kleenex to clear up after a bit of delia-inspired autoerotic adolation. now these (same?) tissues are being used to wipe away the tears of heartbreak. the only plus point of having to watch this garbage is that i can now look forward to the next stage of this fcked up relationship, ie the youtube equivalent of going round smith''s house and shouting YOU SLAG through the letterbox!

[quote user="hogesar"]Thanks. Not old enough for some of the older stuff, but the Premiership season yes. Oh, and looking back on our promotion winning side gets me really wound up and angry at how we''ve let it all slip.

Couple of my mates today went round collecting signatures from the likes of Semmy or whoever, as they missed out on our recent successes and have only been to games in the past couple of years, and they didn''t seem to understand why i didn''t want to go see the players today.
[/quote]

God Damn Callum!! People may think I went around getting their signatures [:$] Due to the fact that boredom usually leads me to quoting you and putting "i was with him" etc...

On another note, great video. Shame the binners have commented on it.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Thanks. Not old enough for some of the older stuff, but the Premiership season yes. Oh, and looking back on our promotion winning side gets me really wound up and angry at how we''ve let it all slip.

Couple of my mates today went round collecting signatures from the likes of Semmy or whoever, as they missed out on our recent successes and have only been to games in the past couple of years, and they didn''t seem to understand why i didn''t want to go see the players today.
[/quote]

God Damn Callum!! People may think I went around getting their signatures [:$] Due to the fact that boredom usually leads me to quoting you and putting "i was with him" etc...

[/quote]

They always do bless them, I think that deep down that they are just as upset as we are, as they no longer have their 2 cup finals to look forward to next season.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Thanks. Not old enough for some of the older stuff, but the Premiership season yes. Oh, and looking back on our promotion winning side gets me really wound up and angry at how we''ve let it all slip.Couple of my mates today went round collecting signatures from the likes of Semmy or whoever, as they missed out on our recent successes and have only been to games in the past couple of years, and they didn''t seem to understand why i didn''t want to go see the players today.[/quote]

[/quote]Well yes, but my point was i wouldn''t blame you if you did anyway, since you haven''t seen any better!