Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Re: *** off Gunn

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Delias League 1 Wonders"]Piss off back to Scotland
[/quote]
He doesn''t deserve that. The man has his own ambitions and that''s fair enough. At which point did he FORCE the board into choosing him? It''s up to them, not him. If i was in his position, i might have done the same, if i thought i could do it.
[/quote]

Thank goodness for someone with a grain of sense.  The board appointed him.  It is their decision.  THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE!

Personally I think the dogs abuse he is getting is nothing short of disgraceful for a man who has achieved all that he has.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And what exactly has he achieved ? did a good golf day once or something.[/quote]You what?Obviously you must be 7 and can''t remember Gunny''s devotion and service during this playing days.I didn''t want Gunny as manager either, but he doesn''t deserve that sort of abuse.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And what exactly has he achieved ? did a good golf day once or something.
[/quote]

At last, you''ve revealed yourself!!  You know NOTHING about NCFC do you??  Just like 90% of the other idiots who post on here. 

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And what exactly has he achieved ? did a good golf day once or something.[/quote]

At last, you''ve revealed yourself!!  You know NOTHING about NCFC do you??  Just like 90% of the other idiots who post on here. 

[/quote] Go cut your throat and do the world a favour you prick

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Average keeper , would put Keelan , Woods and Green ahead of him and none of them are sponging a living off the club [/quote]Were your other 1172 posts full of dribble? Your Mum must be proud.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Delias League 1 Wonders"]Piss off back to Scotland [/quote]He doesn''t deserve that. The man has his own ambitions and that''s fair enough. At which point did he FORCE the board into choosing him? It''s up to them, not him. If i was in his position, i might have done the same, if i thought i could do it.[/quote]

Thank goodness for someone with a grain of sense.  The board appointed him.  It is their decision.  THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE!

[/quote]Exactly! All this anger targetted at Gunn is completely unwarranted, he didn''t put a (pardon the pun) gun up to the board and force them to do it!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And what exactly has he achieved ? did a good golf day once or something.
[/quote]

How the hell have you managed to post over a thousand times on here with no knowledge of Norwich City. Your views expressed on this thred are disgusting and just go to prove what a lowlife you are.

[/quote]

Im really not happy with him getting the job(if true), but i take it you never saw him play, the man was a big part of getting ncfc in uefa cup, the best city keeper i ever saw. But still the board have fooked up big time,again.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And what exactly has he achieved ? did a good golf day once or something.[/quote]

How the hell have you managed to post over a thousand times on here with no knowledge of Norwich City. Your views expressed on this thred are disgusting and just go to prove what a lowlife you are.

[/quote] Awwwwwwwww lets give Gunny some sympathy hes had a hard life

[quote user="Dictator Smith"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote] Awwwwwwwww lets give Gunny some sympathy hes had a hard life[/quote]You still don''t understand do you? No wonder people make fun of Norfolk Folk. People see ''Gunn has the job'' and put all the blame on Gunn.Yes he went for the job, but thats his own ambitions and he had as much right as anyone else to apply for that job, its up to the board to make the decision!

This thread is a disgusting page of  ignorant bile. How anyone who has been a supporter of this club for more than 2 minutes can write such sh*t is beyond belief. I am ashamed that people like ''loan city'' wear the same football shirt as I do. You are entitled to an opinion but this is just plain abuse born from ignorance.

This is the Internet Bigus, a spawning ground for idiocy. Don''t take it to heart unduly.

[quote user="Bigus"]

This thread is a disgusting page of  ignorant bile. How anyone who has been a supporter of this club for more than 2 minutes can write such sh*t is beyond belief. I am ashamed that people like ''loan city'' wear the same football shirt as I do. You are entitled to an opinion but this is just plain abuse born from ignorance.

[/quote]Yep. It''s people over-reacting and blaming the name they see written everywhere, Gunn. For one more time, the board appointed him, not himself.Having pops at him personally is just immature and pathetic.

[quote user="Bigus"]

[/quote]

Well said, couldn''t agree more.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Go cut your throat and do the world a favour you prick
[/quote]

How rude!!!  Calm yourself down my man[:D]

This thread should be deleted. It''s disrespectful to a city legend.Who can blame him for going for the job, would you?

That is well out of order! Gunn is a city legend, who genuinely loves the club. I saw him cry on tv the other day, just as I would have. He might not be up to managing the team, but I firmly believe he has the team at heart. Can you really blame his inexperience for us going down? How many of the squad he inherited were even his? I wouldn''t be happy to see him as manager, but at least he has the balls to want to stay. If it was me I''d want to try and sort it out!

I''ve heard it all about Gunn and so has he. I can''t blame him for going for the job he has always wanted. I blame the board 100 per cent for their cynical strategy of appointing a manager who is absolutely first class in one thing....taking the flak for the board, and it''s water off a ducks back for him. FFS bashing Gunn is just playing into the boards hands.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1650412,00.htmlNot even been decided yet. So ''Loan City'', instead of insulting Gunn and others, why don''t you do everyone a favour and fuck off?

[quote user="hogesar"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1650412,00.htmlNot even been decided yet. So ''Loan City'', instead of insulting Gunn and others, why don''t you do everyone a favour and fuck off?[/quote]

Here here!

[quote user="hogesar"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1650412,00.html

Not even been decided yet. So ''Loan City'', instead of insulting Gunn and others, why don''t you do everyone a favour and fuck off?
[/quote]

You heard him, run along my pedigree chum, chop f*cking chop!!