Sign in to follow this  
drurys dodgy knee

Today's Board Meeting - When Will We Hear?

[quote user="CT "]ITV 1 (anglia news) is going to do a feature on it in the next few mins
[/quote]

Well that was underwhelming...

[quote user="bleach"]

''a drip-feed of information over the next few weeks'' is what anglia tv have just relayed

at least they''re putting a bit of effort in

[/quote]

I sincerely hope that is not what we are going to get. Fans need to be put in the picture about what is going on and a decision re the manager taken asap. Any new man should be in place before the end of this month when the transfer window opens. We need to hit the ground running this summer!

Nothing to announce... they all sat there and looked blankly at eachother, had a cup of tea and a slice of Delia''s cake and went on their merry way.

We should have organised a protest for Carrow Road tonight if we''d have known Quenn Delia was in attendance.

I have a friend who works for the Evening News and he said that they are not expecting to hear from the club until around seven or eight. I was advised to keep an eye on their website. http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/default/ [Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]We should have organised a protest for Carrow Road tonight if we''d have known Quenn Delia was in attendance.[/quote]Fiesty one you are [:)]Agreed though- something SERIOUS must be done

Do you reckon it''s just because he has an Orange mobile?

Well you keep on refreshing and give us a shout when something appears....[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I have a friend who works for the Evening News and he said that they are not expecting to hear from the club until around seven or eight. I was advised to keep an eye on their website. http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/default/ [Y][/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]Well you keep on refreshing and give us a shout when something appears....[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I have a friend who works for the Evening News and he said that they are not expecting to hear from the club until around seven or eight. I was advised to keep an eye on their website. http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/default/ [Y][/quote][/quote]You can go off what is said on this forum if you like but if you''ve been doing that chances are you''re currently enraged about Gunn being appointed manager. [:P]