Sign in to follow this  

Not really , he joined City seeing it as a step up and finds himself a league lower than he was at Blackpool , most talented player on the books but never likely to stay.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]If Camel is to believed he will be at Peterborough..
[/quote]

He is certainly on Peterborough''s radar....but I don''t think they will be alone in showing interest.

We need to get decent money for him if he is sold. Peterborough are fairly rich now with MacAnthony as chairmen. Got to be asking for 1 mill +.Lets just hope his relegation clause is not too low ala Etuhu and Earnie. I doubt that anything has changedwith regard to this though.

How horrible is it, now knowing that Peterborough are a "bigger club" than us, in terms of money and relevant league

[quote user="Big Bob"]He''s too good for Peterborough [:$][/quote]

Then I''m afraid he''s certainly too good for us.. How depressing is that. Shame he got injured towards the end of the season. Maybe he couldve given us a different/better option going forward.

[quote user="Big Bob"]How horrible is it, now knowing that Peterborough are a "bigger club" than us, in terms of money and relevant league[/quote]Football is a bazarre world!

[quote user="Big Bob"]How horrible is it, now knowing that Peterborough are a "bigger club" than us, in terms of money and relevant league[/quote]"Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony admitted he was

''speechless'' after he was informed that the club had already sold over

5,000 season tickets for the 2009-2010 Championship campaign."Puts things in to perspective..

[quote user="Lupo Loop"]We need to get decent money for him if he is sold. Peterborough are fairly rich now with MacAnthony as chairmen. Got to be asking for 1 mill +.

Lets just hope his relegation clause is not too low ala Etuhu and Earnie. I doubt that anything has changedwith regard to this though.
[/quote]Sorry my friend but your living in dream land,we''ll be lucky to double are money on him 1/2m,we''ll get nothing for Croft,take a loss on Marshell,take a loss on Stefanovic,Our board Don''t know how to make money thats why our £20m debt has sat there for the past 10yrs+.They''ve got lucky with Clingan and they won''t even get that right his price tag will be far shorter than first mentioned £1m/£1.5