Sign in to follow this  
John

Norwich City - Hurt

I have recently compiled a youtube video together, to show the hurt and despair of our fans,and those who infect Norwich City have caused. With the club at it''s lowest ebb, we look back at our fantastic history, showing the greats we once were in the football world, and the legends that once played under us. Everything that we have thrown away....

I''d like to think this is my best video as of yet, and i really hope you enjoy (well perhaps not "enjoy" exactly[;)])...

Put it on high definition, put the sound up as high as you can, enlarge the video to full screen, and just watch and cry your heart out!

Norwich City Football Club - Hurt

[quote user="John"]

I have recently compiled a youtube video together, to show the hurt and despair of our fans,and those who infect Norwich City have caused. With the club at it''s lowest ebb, we look back at our fantastic history, showing the greats we once were in the football world, and the legends that once played under us. Everything that we have thrown away....

I''d like to think this is my best video as of yet, and i really hope you enjoy (well perhaps not "enjoy" exactly[;)])...

Put it on high definition, put the sound up as high as you can, enlarge the video to full screen, and just watch and cry your heart out!

[/quote]

played 34 64 points top of prem......jerry goss volley... GOOD TIMES!what have we come to...... disgraceful!

Cheers guys[Y]Sorry it''s so depressing, although i think it''s safe to say Norwich are most probably more guilty than i [;)]Bump

[quote user="John"]

[/quote]

Fecking excellent mate! Only spoilt by the slow motion of dragon delia which still makes me cringe to this day!

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="John"]

[/quote]

Fecking excellent mate! Only spoilt by the slow motion of dragon delia which still makes me cringe to this day!

[/quote]lol Fair enough mate[Y]It''s certainly not a sight of beauty to behold for anyone, let alone the city contingent is it[:$]Cheers [;)]

... Bump

Good work mate and lets hope this time next year you can do one to A Boy Named Sue!

On a separate note I was pleased to see your comment on Fash, despite his tragic end he was my first real football hero.

Cheers again guys!

Glad you liked the music[Y]

And i guess it''s in the hands of Delia and her cronies, and what they do in the summer on whether i fit in some more kind of relatively upbeat Johnny Cash.. We''ll see Bury, we''ll see... [Y][H]

And i''m glad you noticed my refence to Fashinu. Way out of my era, let alone my generation, but i respect the man, as i know he was a great footballing talent in his day, and no one should ever be treated the way he was. A very unfortunate and sad story that one, and such a shame...

Bump

[quote user="John"]

Cheers again guys!

And i guess it''s in the hands of Delia and her cronies, and what they do in the summer on whether i fit in some more kind of relatively upbeat Johnny Cash.. We''ll see Bury, we''ll see... [Y][H]

And i''m glad you noticed my refence to Fashinu. Way out of my era, let alone my generation, but i respect the man, as i know he was a great footballing talent in his day, and no one should ever be treated the way he was. A very unfortunate and sad story that one, and such a shame...

Bump

[/quote]

You missed out,  a  bit of Bob & Marcia then if you fancy doing a  montage of Fash brilliance, they did Young Gifted and Black which I seem to recall one of the local news stations used when they did a little piece on him before he went off to Forest.  There he was with his new  BMW 323i after having scored ‘that’ goal and was on top of the world, oh so tragic.

Another Fash moment that others may recall is when he got sent off against Villa when all hell broke loose, their keeper got flattened by a  coin from the Barclay, Bondy came on to the pitch to plead for calm as did Sir Arthur .  Fash absolutely t-----d one of their players and got sent off, the boy knew how to throw a good right hook!  Kevin Bond got a late penalty to equalise after we went down to ten men, absolutely mental, happy days indeed

Times they have changed, happier times indeed.

[quote user="Bigus"]

The bath water is running....Anyone seen my toaster?

[/quote]

No, sorry, but please borrow my mirowave.

[quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="John"]

Cheers again guys!

Bump

[/quote]

You missed out,  a  bit of Bob & Marcia then if you fancy doing a  montage of Fash brilliance, they did Young Gifted and Black which I seem to recall one of the local news stations used when they did a little piece on him before he went off to Forest.  There he was with his new  BMW 323i after having scored ‘that’ goal and was on top of the world, oh so tragic.

Another Fash moment that others may recall is when he got sent off against Villa when all hell broke loose, their keeper got flattened by a  coin from the Barclay, Bondy came on to the pitch to plead for calm as did Sir Arthur .  Fash absolutely t-----d one of their players and got sent off, the boy knew how to throw a good right hook!  Kevin Bond got a late penalty to equalise after we went down to ten men, absolutely mental, happy days indeed

Times they have changed, happier times indeed.

[/quote]

What''s with all the small print?

Superb Video and what a song. It sums everything up perfectly. That Iwan roberts goal brings back some brief happy memories.

[quote user="John"]

Cheers again guys!

Bump

[/quote]

Luckily i had the fortune of knowing Justin and John very well as lived in the same town and played football with them many times with jumpers used as goal posts. You could always tell Justin was a bit special,he was ead and shoulders above us lot!

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="John"]

Cheers again guys!

Bump

[/quote]

Luckily i had the fortune of knowing Justin and John very well as lived in the same town and played football with them many times with jumpers used as goal posts. You could always tell Justin was a bit special,he was ead and shoulders above us lot!

[/quote]

You are indeed very lucky mate[Y]

How did John compare as a footballer to Justin before they went pro? (assuming this is all before they were being given contracts to play football of course)

[quote user="barclay king"]thought the video was depressingly brilliant
[/quote]

lol A nice way of putting it[;)]

Much appreciated barclay![Y]

[H]