Sign in to follow this  
canaries

GUNN GIVEN JOB

[quote user="No Quarter"]Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.[/quote]

IDIOT

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Gunn is a bloodsucker bleeding this club dry , get out of the club . Legend my arse , average Scottish keeper who has been getting a easy living out of this club on nothing more than sympathy .[/quote]Gunn for Manager? Maybe not, but this sir is absolute horsesh*t of the first order. By sympathy are you referring to the death of his child? If so you should be ashamed of yourself. If not then forgive me.

Even if not true, the fact it has spawned a thread so large in such a short space of time, universially hostile to that appointment says something.Pass the link on to that moron Doncaster.[quote user="barryevans"]anyone else hear this in sky sports, hope its a load of bollocks plz no[/quote]

[quote user="No Quarter"]Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.[/quote]

YOU SIR ARE A MASSIVE C##T.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote] And then some , wish fuckers like that would piss off to Portman Road .

[quote user="barryevans"]anyone else hear this in sky sports, hope its a load of bollocks plz no[/quote]

Sorry pal but it''s true, I thought our board were clueless, but I didn''t think they were this clueless.

God help this club.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote] And then some , wish fuckers like that would piss off to Portman Road . [/quote]Your own comments are just as stupid, people are entitled to support the club in any way that they feel appropriate, no matter who is appointed people will have different opinions on it.