Sign in to follow this  
canaries

GUNN GIVEN JOB

SKY SPORTS NEWS SIMON THOMAS HAS JUST SAID THAT THEY UNDERSTAND BRYAN GUNN HAS BEEN MADE THE NORWICH MANAGER FOR NEXT SEASON

If true, its a joke, we are a laughing stock!!! It proves they just scratch each others back and dont care about the fans and there opinions, 90% thinking gun is a nice guy and true norwich city but clearly NOT a manger!! Sick of this sh*t now!

I already have made my view known to Neil D. He did reply to my mail, and thanked me for contacting him.

[quote user="NCFC1"]

SKY SPORTS NEWS SIMON THOMAS HAS JUST SAID THAT THEY UNDERSTAND BRYAN GUNN HAS BEEN MADE THE NORWICH MANAGER FOR NEXT SEASON

[/quote]

He''s a Norwich fan.  I bet he had a job to keep his composure.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I already have made my view known to Neil D. He did reply to my mail, and thanked me for contacting him.

[/quote]

Wow, must be an intense meeting if Neil has time to answer emails from supporters.

Maybe send in e mails now if you feel that strongly - once decision is made they won''t change their minds

Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.[/quote]

Thanks Melissa!

[quote user="No Quarter"]Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.[/quote]

I''m actually with you on this one. At least Gunn has come out and said that he will clear out the dross, and boy does he know, like us, that we have a load of dross that helped take us down. A new manager might have been willing to give the wasters in our current squad a second chance - and found out for himself how garbage they are. We need a massive clear out and, if we''re positive about this appointment, at the very least Gunn should get that right.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Great news (if true).  Bring on players who want to play in the yellow and green, and a manager with pride in the shirt.  Gunny, and the fans, were BADLY let down by the ridiculous players playing for us.  Mooney has confirmed that today by stating that he''s "done at Norwich" and wants another club.  Gunny will ship these losers out make no mistake.  He will have time to sign his own players, and not have to rush for desperation loans to paper over the cracks.  We are going up, believe me.[/quote]You''re an absolute tool, Gunn signed Mooney for heavens sake!GUNN OUT

[quote user="Lupo Loop"]Eh didn''t Gunn sign the majority of these losers such as Mooney.
[/quote]

this has to be a joke right, nothing mentioned on Anglia news about him

This is absolutely awful news if this turns out to be true.  Although BG is a canaries legend and always will be, he is not the right to get us back into the Championship as it showed during the last couple of games of this season.

I suggest that we arrange a protest for tomorrow to stop this from happening before its too late.[:@][:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

I''m actually with you on this one. At least Gunn has come out and said that he will clear out the dross, and boy does he know, like us, that we have a load of dross that helped take us down. A new manager might have been willing to give the wasters in our current squad a second chance - and found out for himself how garbage they are. We need a massive clear out and, if we''re positive about this appointment, at the very least Gunn should get that right.

[/quote]

If you''re seriously happy with this appointment, that shows how low your expectations of this club are. How can anybody after the shambolic management Gunn showed in our ''attempt'' (if you can call it that) at avoiding relegation) think Gunn is a good choice. I hope you enjoy next season with him in charge, I wont ...

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Lupo Loop"]Eh didn''t Gunn sign the majority of these losers such as Mooney.
[/quote]

this was on Sky sports news who said it cannot bed comfirmed yet but gunn left the meeting and told a reporter that the job is effectivly his

[/quote]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was telling a camerman who knocked on his window as Donovan Blake was doing his live piece.

Gunn is a bloodsucker bleeding this club dry , get out of the club . Legend my arse , average Scottish keeper who has been getting a easy living out of this club on nothing more than sympathy .

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]I actually agree too. i''m not convinced anyone coming in would be able to understand just how bad some of our players are.Gunny witnessed it and felt as embarrassed as any of us.Gunn has made tactical errors, in my opinion, but often hasn''t had many options - due to the weak squad at his disposal.We currently have a spineless team. Players need to take responsibility for their own performance and the team''s performances. We don''t lack tactical knowledge... we lack players with heart. No matter how tactically astute a manager is - if he''s got poor players, that aren''t motivated, he''ll have poor results.If our new boss can build a motivated squad, with some brave players we''ll do well next year.