Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: delia out, foulgher and friends in

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

im getting mixed up with bigbob and billbob.

big bob is josh

who is the billbob

[/quote]

Why would i share my personal details on the internet, im not an idiot. If i wanted you to know who i was i would put my real name i.e. Joe Bloggs, as my username!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]just flipping tell me otherwise i''ll get police on you[/quote]

And say what?  Someone knows me and wont tell me their PERSONAL details on the internet.  Jesus Christ.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]just flipping tell me otherwise i''ll get police on you[/quote]yeah, bore him to death with cod-reggae, why dontcha.

You don''t know me [;)] Ive just been chatting to a class mate of Jordi''s who is my cousins girlfriend and she told me about his spikey hair and how she wanted to touch it in Sciene cos she thought it was cool.

Im not sure who russ is?  Not me

[quote user="jordimurrell"]just flipping tell me otherwise i''ll get police on you[/quote]Oh dear....Please go away.

[quote user="BillBob"]

You don''t know me [;)] Ive just been chatting to a class mate of Jordi''s who is my cousins girlfriend and she told me about his spikey hair and how she wanted to touch it in Sciene cos she thought it was cool.

[/quote]o dear god i hope you cousins girlfreind aint that tilly person cause you cousin has bad taste if so

[quote user="ginger pele lover"][quote user="BillBob"]

[/quote]
o dear god i hope you cousins girlfreind aint that tilly person cause you cousin has bad taste if so
[/quote]

It obviously not me lol, im here.  U made the Jordi appreciation thread now?

[quote user="ball bob"]now now now lets all forget about people called bob.
[/quote]

Lol Tim just told me on msn hes BillBob and hes taking the mick out of Jordi lol.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="jordimurrell"]just flipping tell me otherwise i''ll get police on you[/quote]

Oh dear....

Please go away.
[/quote]

oh dear

you go

[quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..its all part of the deal my friend

If it doesnt then my source is a complete lier.....[/quote]...[8-)]

Am I the only person having a bit of trouble understanding half the messages on this thread? [:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]THERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELL

ONE JORDI MURRELL

THERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELL
[/quote]

arwwww thanks m8

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]THERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELLONE JORDI MURRELLTHERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELL[/quote]

arwwww thanks m8

[/quote]Haha, what a fool.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]THERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELLONE JORDI MURRELLTHERE''S ONLY ONE JORDI MURRELL[/quote]

arwwww thanks m8

[/quote]Haha, what a tool.[/quote][:d]

C.T: It was obvious you had no idea and we''re just guessing. The reason; If you really knew the board were actually making changes, sacking people, seeking investment, etc. You would be pleased with what they were doing. However you were, as you put it on another thread, "well up for" the organised protest.

Now, if you knew something good was happening in the boardroom, would you go and protest. No, of course not.

Case closed.

The thread is hilarious. Takeover rumours from 12 year olds?! Priceless.