Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: delia out, foulgher and friends in

[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]
Gary Glitter
[/quote]

omg how is the internet connection in prison?

[/quote]
Good enough for me to be fronting a consortium due to take over tomorrow... we don''t have much money, but we hope to achieve success by focusing on the Youth.......................
[/quote]

As a fellow member of Mr Glitter''s consortium I can assure you that we will be taking special care of all of the lovely young boys in the academy.
[/quote]

Is there a spot at the academy for Jordi??

Jordi give the nice Mr King your msn and he''ll get you a place at the academy.[;)][;)]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Gary Glitter[/quote]

omg how is the internet connection in prison?

[/quote]Good enough for me to be fronting a consortium due to take over tomorrow... we don''t have much money, but we hope to achieve success by focusing on the Youth.......................[/quote]As a fellow member of Mr Glitter''s consortium I can assure you that we will be taking special care of all of the lovely young boys in the academy.[/quote]Post of the day mr. king [Y] You have cheered me up no end[/quote]Glad to be of service CT. Do you mind me asking how old you are? It''s just that if this bid is going to succeed I''m going to need a PA. All above board..............or below desk [;)]

[quote user="CT "]I can assure you that you have me in fits of laughter. Mate- whoever you are- bloody genius [Y]I think I''ll be rejecting your offer BTW..... [/quote]"Whoever you are". I don''t understand!I''m Jonathan King. Singer, songwriter, TV personality, impresario, film maker, writer, pop music producer and.....er....best leave the rest. Me and Glitter are taking over and we need young, firm, pretty boys like you on our side. If you truly love NCFC you''ll do exactly as I say [;)]

[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="CT "]I can assure you that you have me in fits of laughter. Mate- whoever you are- bloody genius [Y]I think I''ll be rejecting your offer BTW..... [/quote]"Whoever you are". I don''t understand!I''m Jonathan King. Singer, songwriter, TV personality, impresario, film maker, writer, pop music producer and.....er....best leave the rest. Me and Glitter are taking over and we need young, firm, pretty boys like you on our side. If you truly love NCFC you''ll do exactly as I say [;)][/quote]Leave it, John, First Wizard has called dibs.........JOKE!!!! Sorry, I know how sensitive Wizzy can be...

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Well i''ve heard from an even more reliable source than all yours put together that Bill Gates will be investing in Norwich City FC. Exiting times ahead ...

[/quote]

You lie!!! I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again. Wolverine, aka Hugh Jackman, is going to invest at some point mid season. He just needs to make two more movies to finance it. Why doesnt anybody take me seriously when I say this?

[/quote]He is a film star you know - someone told me last week.

Hmm I think the joke is starting to descend into the realms of mocking the seriousness of the crimes these guys were convicted of, and likely to offend someone who has suffered such abuse.[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="CT "]I can assure you that you have me in fits of laughter. Mate- whoever you are- bloody genius [Y]I think I''ll be rejecting your offer BTW..... [/quote]"Whoever you are". I don''t understand!I''m Jonathan King. Singer, songwriter, TV personality, impresario, film maker, writer, pop music producer and.....er....best leave the rest. Me and Glitter are taking over and we need young, firm, pretty boys like you on our side. If you truly love NCFC you''ll do exactly as I say [;)][/quote]

First Wizard or Jonathan King... which is better?Theres only 1 way to find out!FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!My god, when we''ve had awful days like sunday, the humour and wit shown on here is EXACTLY what I needed and I''m sure many others did as well.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="CT "]I can assure you that you have me in fits of laughter. Mate- whoever you are- bloody genius [Y]I think I''ll be rejecting your offer BTW..... [/quote]"Whoever you are". I don''t understand!I''m Jonathan King. Singer, songwriter, TV personality, impresario, film maker, writer, pop music producer and.....er....best leave the rest. Me and Glitter are taking over and we need young, firm, pretty boys like you on our side. If you truly love NCFC you''ll do exactly as I say [;)][/quote]Leave it, John, First Wizard has called dibs.........JOKE!!!! Sorry, I know how sensitive Wizzy can be...[/quote]Let''s see who has the longest wand [;)]

[quote user="Pastry"]Hmm I think the joke is starting to descend into the realms of mocking the seriousness of the crimes these guys were convicted of, and likely to offend someone who has suffered such abuse.[/quote]You''re right. I''ll make sure I don''t showcase my ''Why did the chicken cross the road'' gag just in case there are any chickens who were once run down by a car whilst attempting to navigate a busy road. Best not risk the very small possibility of offending somebody [:|]

[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="Pastry"]Hmm I think the joke is starting to descend into the realms of mocking the seriousness of the crimes these guys were convicted of, and likely to offend someone who has suffered such abuse.

[/quote]

You''re right. I''ll make sure I don''t showcase my ''Why did the chicken cross the road'' gag just in case there are any chickens who were once run down by a car whilst attempting to navigate a busy road. Best not risk the very small possibility of offending somebody [:|]
[/quote]

Don''t worry, Jonathan. Once your consortium has taken over, you can sing ''Everyone''s Going to the Moon'' over the PA at C.R. next season as crowds dwindle.

foulgher perswaded some multi billionaires to buy norwich, they wanted to meet delia but delia said no

now they are buying a top half prem club, i heard west ham

keep going foulgher, speaking to my source within 1 hour fokes

Yes, but there are unlikely to be any chickens who have been traumatised and scarred for life by their experiences reading this forum.[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="Pastry"]Hmm I think the joke is starting to descend into the realms of mocking the seriousness of the crimes these guys were convicted of, and likely to offend someone who has suffered such abuse.[/quote]You''re right. I''ll make sure I don''t showcase my ''Why did the chicken cross the road'' gag just in case there are any chickens who were once run down by a car whilst attempting to navigate a busy road. Best not risk the very small possibility of offending somebody [:|][/quote]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

foulgher perswaded some multi billionaires to buy norwich, they wanted to meet delia but delia said no

[/quote]

Harry isnt a source Jordi, hes just got a massive nose

[/quote]

Harry isnt a source Jordi, hes just got a massive nose

[/quote]

LOL...Jordi you are a legend.[:D]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]i know the real jordi and he just as legandary in real life[/quote]

WINDOW LICKER DA DA DA DAA WINDOW LICKER DA DA DA DAA!

ermm billbob who are you?

just tell me now because i''ll find out

[/quote]

What are you gonna do? Poke me with your spikey hair?!

P.S I sit two rows behind you in the Barclay, bet you just crapped your pants ey boyo

[quote user="jordimurrell"]how do you know what school i go to and i have spikey hair etc[/quote]

Oh i know a lot about you.  For starters, Dr Thistlewood is one of your sciene teachers and you had him period 4 today.  I also know that on the back of your City shirt it says Murrell.  I also know your are grounded and shouldnt be on the computer!!!

[quote user="BillBob"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]how do you know what school i go to and i have spikey hair etc[/quote]

Oh i know a lot about you.  For starters, Dr Thistlewood is one of your sciene teachers and you had him period 4 today.  I also know that on the back of your City shirt it says Murrell.  I also know your are grounded and shouldnt be on the computer!!!

[/quote]

LMAO how old is this guy? 12?