Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: delia out, foulgher and friends in

I SAID WHOS BILLBOB the stalker because he knows me, knows my school, knows i am a famous norwich fan

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

and josh and russ i told you im famous on pinkun, one time they had a petition for my blog to be posted every week

[quote user="Mrs. Doherty"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

whos billbob?

he knows me and josh i told you im popular on here

[/quote]

Sorry Jordi but i did just piss myself right there LMAO
[/quote]

why why why hwy?

Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :(

Personally if I was Foulger I''d be asking all his mates not to run around East Anglia telling all the school kids what''s happening with his ''takeover''... We all have our ''sources'', most of them are just rumour or variations on a myth.  Occasionally they turn out to be true, but only occasionally.Foulger''s interest has been the worst kept secret for a long, long time.  If your sources are telling you all this as something new, then they need to invest in a computer.Doomy/Mumbles quitting/getting sacked* is inevitable and everyone knows the board meeting is scheduled for tomorrow.This isn''t news, guys.... this is recycling.*delete as appropriate

[quote user="Big Bob"]Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :([/quote]

billbob can we meet up?

as you know me and i dont know you

[quote user="Big Bob"]Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :([/quote]did he acctually hahahaha

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

I SAID WHOS BILLBOB the stalker because he knows me, knows my school, knows i am a famous norwich fan

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

and josh and russ i told you im famous on pinkun, one time they had a petition for my blog to be posted every week

[/quote]You''re spot on, Jordi, you are famous round these parts... but mainly because everyone enjoys a Village Idiot.... sorry, lad, you''re delightfully insane, but you''re also in the same IQ range as a bag of turnips......... [:)]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :([/quote]

billbob can we meet up?

as you know me and i dont know you

[/quote]Its BIG Bob Jordi. Trust you to actually want to meet some random guy.  Your lucky Gary Glitter doesn''t roam these parts!

Of course, it''s BIG BOB NOT BILLBOB though, are you mentally challenged? Plus Jordi i thought you should get a piece in the paper i find your "articles" highly entertaining.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
You''re spot on, Jordi, you are famous round these parts... but mainly because everyone enjoys a Village Idiot.... sorry, lad, you''re delightfully insane, but you''re also in the same IQ range as a bag of turnips......... [:)]
[/quote]

now who are you!!!!

[quote user="ginger pele lover"][quote user="Big Bob"]Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :([/quote]
did he acctually hahahaha
[/quote]

Then he used football manager to find possible transfer targets for Mr. Roeder. He then attempted at getting a job as Norwich City scout and really thought he had a chance when ''Glenn Roeder'' said he would consider it ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"][quote user="Big Bob"]Jordi Murell is an absolute legend around these parts, i still remember a user had their name as Glenn Roeder and for a while you actually thought it was Roeder, i nearly died of laughter after i read that. And yes i''m the real Big Bob, Anne is curently pleasuring me as i think of why i wasn''t invited to join i''m a celebrity, get me out of here :([/quote]
[/quote]

Then he used football manager to find possible transfer targets for Mr. Roeder. He then attempted at getting a job as Norwich City scout and really thought he had a chance when ''Glenn Roeder'' said he would consider it ...

[/quote]

that was ages ago

and it was roeder

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]You''re spot on, Jordi, you are famous round these parts... but mainly because everyone enjoys a Village Idiot.... sorry, lad, you''re delightfully insane, but you''re also in the same IQ range as a bag of turnips......... [:)][/quote]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Gary Glitter

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
You''re spot on, Jordi, you are famous round these parts... but mainly because everyone enjoys a Village Idiot.... sorry, lad, you''re delightfully insane, but you''re also in the same IQ range as a bag of turnips......... [:)]
[/quote]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]
Gary Glitter
[/quote]

omg how is the internet connection in prison?

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that was ages ago

and it was roeder

[/quote]

yes Jordi.. it was Glenn Roeder.. just like the person who leaves you presents at christmas is really Santa

jas :)

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]You''re spot on, Jordi, you are famous round these parts... but mainly because everyone enjoys a Village Idiot.... sorry, lad, you''re delightfully insane, but you''re also in the same IQ range as a bag of turnips......... [:)][/quote]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Gary Glitter[/quote]

[/quote]i have heard from a reliable source (jordi murrel)  delia has been spending her money on prison internet connections

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Good enough for me to be fronting a consortium due to take over tomorrow... we don''t have much money, but we hope to achieve success by focusing on the Youth.......................

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Well i''ve heard from an even more reliable source than all yours put together that Bill Gates will be investing in Norwich City FC. Exiting times ahead ...

[/quote]

With these sort of rumours probably best if you do then........

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Well i''ve heard from an even more reliable source than all yours put together that Bill Gates will be investing in Norwich City FC. Exiting times ahead ...

[/quote]

With these sort of rumours probably best if you do then........

[/quote]

Fair enough. Noticed that when I posted, but nothing you can do once you''ve hit the ''post'' button.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Good enough for me to be fronting a consortium due to take over tomorrow... we don''t have much money, but we hope to achieve success by focusing on the Youth.......................[/quote]As a fellow member of Mr Glitter''s consortium I can assure you that we will be taking special care of all of the lovely young boys in the academy.

[quote user="Jonathan King"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

now who are you!!!!

[/quote]Good enough for me to be fronting a consortium due to take over tomorrow... we don''t have much money, but we hope to achieve success by focusing on the Youth.......................[/quote]As a fellow member of Mr Glitter''s consortium I can assure you that we will be taking special care of all of the lovely young boys in the academy.[/quote]Post of the day mr. king [Y] You have cheered me up no end