Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: delia out, foulgher and friends in

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]it will be culllum, foulgher and jones or one of them at least[/quote]

Haha. Couldn''t have made a more obvious prediction than that could you.

Well my source tells me Doncaster will be sacked tommorow, either that or he will be kept on. If my source proves correct you must all hail me and my ''inside'' source.

[/quote]

get lost.

you guys dont acturley beleive us do you?!?!?!?!!

[/quote]No I don''t actually believe you.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]it will be culllum, foulgher and jones or one of them at least[/quote]

Well my source tells me Doncaster will be sacked tommorow, either that or he will be kept on. If my source proves correct you must all hail me and my ''inside'' source.

[/quote]

Haha, I don''t believe you Shaun [:P]
[/quote]

Well get lost then! To think you acturley don''t believe me! When I''m proven right tommorow I want you all to apologize [:@]

what makes you think that???

its because you cant back it up!! give us some more names, or the person that told you lot then!!!

dont say you cant because that just s h i t , if the things you saying are true, 3 posters on the pink un aint going stop it

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

get lost.

you guys dont acturley beleive us do you?!?!?!?!!

[/quote]You don''t help yourself with your idiotic posts. You''re better off not posting in fact, just read the message board. Unfortunately you are actually correct in regards to Michael Foulger getting investment together to try and buy out the club, the rumour is Huckerby is one of those involved. Would be nice....

[quote user="CT "]As long as my source hasnt lied to me then yea I will as well
[/quote]

So. If your ''source'' has lied to you - you''re going to keep them a secret.

Yet if they''ve done a good thing in letting onto you the ins and outs of what is going to happen tommorow, you are going to name and shame them ...

Somehow I don''t think he''ll be letting anything else onto you if thats the case.

the person who told you about huckerby being paid by a millionaire,

hoolahan being captured,

bell being here

and going

for the first time in your life as a pinkun poster TRUST ME

It''s an old rumour and nothing new(read my response to CT''s investment thread last week). It''s a well known fact that Foulger wants to put a consortium together. I hate to burst your bubbles but your just telling us old stuff that we already know. And as for tomorrow CT it''s not rocket science to guess that somebody will get the axe(Doncaster) or resign(Munby).

Come on boys tell us something we don''t know.

i knew hoops was signing for us my brother see him at dunstan hall with doomy playing golf

beleive it when i see it, and if foulger takes over than i hope the person who told you lot, is told to keep shut

So why spend the whole time calling me a lier- if you yourself believe what I''ve said!Just listened to Mumbles and he has spoken a lot about:needing to end the circumstances, and the FINAL ACT. He IS talking about the board.....

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

It''s an old rumour and nothing new(read my response to CT''s investment thread last week). It''s a well known fact that Foulger wants to put a consortium together. I hate to burst your bubbles but your just telling us old stuff that we already know. And as for tomorrow CT it''s not rocket science to guess that somebody will get the axe(Doncaster) or resign(Munby).

[/quote]

so did you know foulgher was on a investment takeover scout???????????????????????

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

like i said, read the title.

me, c.t and mrs doherty (russall) know our source and draws back to the same source, a family who knows the whole foulgher family.

but you never beleive us do you?

well its time to acturley do

[/quote]

im just baffled as to why a man (Russell) would call himself MRS doherty? is it like Mrs Bates in psycho?

Jas :)

Just come back from hitting a few balls on the driving range at Dunston... happened to spot Richard Branston, deep in conversation with a silver haired gentlemen, who looked a bit like Munby. Make of that what you will

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

so did you know foulgher was on a investment takeover scout???????????????????????

[/quote]

That''s what getting a consortium together means Jordi.  He goes looking for other rich people to join him with some of their own money. So instead of having one mega rich owner you have a few fairly rich owners.

Lesson over younge man, now off to bed.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s what getting a consortium together means Jordi.  He goes looking for other rich people to join him with some of their own money. So instead of having one mega rich owner you have a few fairly rich owners.

[/quote]

didnt i say he''s looking for more than just him self to join. and how do know im young

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

didnt i say he''s looking for more than just him self to join. and how do know im young

[/quote]

Blimey. How long have you got [:|]

It''s rather obvious, do you not think?

whilst were all running on about rumours and stuff although i also know the person who told jordi russ and ct i reckon batmans gonna be buying the club any day soon apologies if im wrong[;)]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]whilst were all running on about rumours and stuff although i also know the person who told jordi russ and ct i reckon batmans gonna be buying the club any day soon apologies if im wrong[;)][/quote]Your mum wasnt my source.....

[quote user="Big Bob"]Are you THE Jordi Murrell, famous Norwich fan?[/quote]Are YOU THEE Big Bob?  From Al Murrey''s Happy Hour?  If not i shall be extremely disappointed as i nearly popped one when i saw your name.

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]whilst were all running on about rumours and stuff although i also know the person who told jordi russ and ct i reckon batmans gonna be buying the club any day soon apologies if im wrong[;)][/quote]Now thats a lie and you know it.  And you dont know the person that told me and Jordi.  Lies!  And you went out with Jabba The Hut :O

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

whos billbob?

he knows me and josh i told you im popular on here

[/quote]Sorry Jordi but i did just piss myself right there LMAO