Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: delia out, foulgher and friends in

[quote user="Mrs. Doherty"]I''ll give him this one, he''s got it spot on, normally i''d say owt out of Jordi''s mouth is bull poo lol but this is 100% true.  Ive spoken to the same source (our mates Dad is in touch with people blah blah blah etc.)
[/quote]

thanks russel, lets speak to that man again tomoz yeah?

Jesus, there''s more rumours going round than transfer deadline day. Anyone seen Richard Branson/Michael Schumacher/The Sultan of Brunei in Asda/Dunston?

Gods its going to be a long rollercoaster of a summer.  A close season of wishful thinking?  Jones to still be in charge. 

Can these go on the rumours page?? 

Well i''ve heard from an even more reliable source than all yours put together that Bill Gates will be investing in Norwich City FC. Exiting times ahead ...

[quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..its all part of the deal my friend

If it doesnt then my source is a complete lier.....

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Well i''ve heard from an even more reliable source than all yours put together that Bill Gates will be investing in Norwich City FC. Exiting times ahead ...

[/quote]

You lie!!! I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again. Wolverine, aka Hugh Jackman, is going to invest at some point mid season. He just needs to make two more movies to finance it. Why doesnt anybody take me seriously when I say this?

you make out you are in the know!!

your at colledge in cambridge, how is you know everything,

you just jump on the band wagon with everyone else, god i hope its not him now, just to see you wrong

Fine- if you want to be like that...Munmby will have gone this time tomorrow (thats if he hasnt gone already)....BTW if the above does happen- i will expet apologies, if it doesnt i will feel very foolish....

[quote user="city till i die"]you make out you are in the know!!

your at colledge in cambridge, how is you know everything,

you just jump on the band wagon with everyone else, god i hope its not him now, just to see you wrong[/quote]Because I live in cambridge- it DOESNT mean i dont know people that are close to the people involved...Its not like I''ve made wild rumours before [:S]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..its all part of the deal my friend

If it doesnt then my source is a complete lier.....[/quote]I think even the stupidest Norwich fan could predict this may happen tomorrow.I don''t believe you know anything CT.

[quote user="CT "]Fine- if you want to be like that...

Munmby will have gone this time tomorrow (thats if he hasnt gone already)....

BTW if the above does happen- i will expet apologies, if it doesnt i will feel very foolish....
[/quote]

Why would you feel very foolish when you think your source is strong. Thats just silly. If it doesnt happen its not your fault.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]

I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..

its all part of the deal my friend

[/quote]

I think even the stupidest Norwich fan could predict this may happen tomorrow.

I don''t believe you know anything CT.
[/quote]

In all fairness, he has got a point. If you know so much, at least tell us something that we couldn''t already guess ourselves ... Go on, throw a new name into the fray or something. Then if whatever you say happens, you will be credited as deserved.

As said before (last time im going to say it)!........

A) I expect apologies when it happensB) if it doesnt then yea I''m sorry and I''ve been just as misled as you guys

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ct your full off shit[/quote]

I bet you anything something about doncaster/munby being sacked happens tomorrow..

its all part of the deal my friend

[/quote]

I think even the stupidest Norwich fan could predict this may happen tomorrow.

I don''t believe you know anything CT.
[/quote]

In all fairness, he has got a point. If you know so much, at least tell us something that we couldn''t already guess ourselves ... Go on, throw a new name into the fray or something. Then if whatever you say happens, you will be credited as deserved.

[/quote]we all would like it to be true but we all know that it''s just your typical bollo*ks that a few kids type on here!!!

not being funny but its common knowledge that foulger was interested around christmas time, if it isnt him its going to be cullum, its just to easy to pick a name and hope it happens!!

you lot dont know SWEET F.A, surely if they are going to do something there not going to tell you lot,

like i said, read the title.

me, c.t and mrs doherty (russall) know our source and draws back to the same source, a family who knows the whole foulgher family.

but you never beleive us do you?

well its time to acturley do

[quote user="jordimurrell"]it will be culllum, foulgher and jones or one of them at least[/quote]

Haha. Couldn''t have made a more obvious prediction than that could you.

Well my source tells me Doncaster will be sacked tommorow, either that or he will be kept on. If my source proves correct you must all hail me and my ''inside'' source.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]it will be culllum, foulgher and jones or one of them at least[/quote]

Well my source tells me Doncaster will be sacked tommorow, either that or he will be kept on. If my source proves correct you must all hail me and my ''inside'' source.

[/quote]

get lost.

you guys dont acturley beleive us do you?!?!?!?!!

[/quote]Haha, I don''t believe you Shaun [:P]