Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

This might be the news we were expecting..........

[quote user="canaryspike7"]Mark Robins would have been my vote, but they obviously didnt even interview anyone. Disgrace.[/quote]

I''m beginning to get the sense our friend here may be on a wind-up!

[quote user="canaryspike7"]And why do you think that?[/quote]

Because you have posted a runour about some random bloke telling you something outside the ground and are now adding multiple replies to your own thread stoking it up. If it transpires you are right then I wholeheartedly apologise!

A bloke in the chip shop just told me that Doncaster has applied to be manager ...and he will give himself the job!

Unfortunately (for him) come October he will have to sack himself as results wont go his way!

No i didn''t believe him either!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="canaryspike7"]Mark Robins would have been my vote, but they obviously didnt even interview anyone. Disgrace.[/quote]

I''m beginning to get the sense our friend here may be on a wind-up!

[/quote]

A newbie 56 posts in 12 days, who does that remind you of Jim ? 

I can only go off what i was told. Yes it was a random man in a suit, but it happened. Yes it may have been on the wind up, but I have nothing to cling to that tells me otherwise so as far as im concerned Gunn has the job.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Approaching strange men in suits. I think you''re a rent boy![/quote]

Your attempt at comedy = failed.

While this doesn''t surprise me to read this, given that the board as-is may not exist in a few hours, I fail to see how this appointment can be confirmed by people potentially out of a job. He may be manager until such time as new board members are elected but until the official statement is issued, I''ll be sitting watching.

I''m still unsure as to whether the man I saw outside the ground was telling the truth as I still think Gunn will be manager. When I saw Gunn on SSN leaving the ground I quickly made my way to the ground to see if I could see anyone. I saw Munby leave in his car, I saw Doncaster in the car park, a fan had caught up with him. When Doncaster drove away I asked the fan what Doncaster had said and all he had said was "It was a very positive meeting on all fronts".