Sign in to follow this  
league1canary

Delia Smith- Question for pinkun users

Like myself most of the fans want Delia and Co out, and new investment in, however i want to ask you ALL one question. If delia done what so many of you are asking and just walked out now, taking her money with her what do you think would happen. Alot of people i spoke to today seem to generally believe that if Delia and the board just left the club we would instantaniously have an investor putting in 20/ 30 million into the club. This would just not happen. The protests achieve nothing! Do you not think the club/ delia and the board dont no how we feel already? even this lot are not that stupid!

If Delia done what you asked and just quit or saked her self the club would no doubt fold. Look at it as if it was not our club but a similar club, lets take barnsley, possibly the most similar to ours.... If there owners and board just walked out what would happen to them.

On one futher note, i was at the forum tonight and saw/ heard smudger and mate you made a complete kn08 of yourself. I have no respect for people like you! Your lucky you didnt get a hiding the week beofre when (and at the time i didnt realise it was you) were in my face shouting it was my fault we were in this trouble and then you done it to the next and the next untill the police carted you of! Gunn put you in your place, you shouted down people that waited there turn to ask serious questions and really showed that you dont care about the club but are on your own spineless mission to get as much attention as possible!

Lets pull together, cause thats al we can do and get this club back in the champioship!

I would take the chance , let her sod off and see if we get somebody in , my guess is we would be fine .

Unfortunately, Dictator, you conveniently forget the millions which fall due for repayment as soon as Delia & Michael are no longer in overall control. AXA and the rest can demand their money the moment those two walk away - I take it that administration and a 10 point deduction are the way forward, for surely that will lead to a further relegation.Do feel free to explain why this is a good thing...

Your supposing theres nobody out there , i believe there would be . As for administration it hasnt hurt a lot of clubs , do you think Southampton will go down next season ? no chance .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Your supposing theres nobody out there , i believe there would be . As for administration it hasnt hurt a lot of clubs , do you think Southampton will go down next season ? no chance .
[/quote]

As things stand it is undecided as to whether Southampton FC will actually exist by the end of next week.  Le Tissier to the rescue is the latest.  We shall see.

PS: Don''t believe the Chancellor about a "light at the end of the tunnel."  It may just as easily be a train coming the other way.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]You make my point for me.

Administration doesn''t mean an automatic writing-off of debt - not with tangible assets like the ground, which are secured against it. The main creditors would be within their rights to demand the sale of Carrow Road and the Colney training centre, plus cashing in on any, or all of the players for whatever an administrator could sell them for.

The same scenario awaits any ''White Knight'' who buys the club "for a tenner". They would have debt repayment as their first challenge, eating up £16million of any funds available for investment.

I applaud Dictator Smith''s optimism that the investment is ''out there'' - but I cannot agree with it.

Now then, unless you can actually produce a counter-argument to my point, please refrain from describing it as drivel. Maybe, if you can find another 50 people to shout "Drivel" at me, I''ll just walk away from the club I love? No, Smudger, I won''t and I never will.
[/quote]

So we start again et la AFC Wimbledon.

Give this lot another year to mess things up and we will get the administration which so many richly deserve anyhow.  So why not try to force the issue now???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Give this lot another year to mess things up and we will get the administration which so many richly deserve anyhow.  So why not try to force the issue now???

[/quote]So it''s guaranteed administartion or gamble on the chance that they can hold out until an investor comes along, the penalty being administration if they fail?  Doesn''t seem an incredible incentive to force the issue now, if the worst outcome is the same anyway.

[quote user="Jez"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So it''s guaranteed administartion or gamble on the chance that they can hold out until an investor comes along, the penalty being administration if they fail?  Doesn''t seem an incredible incentive to force the issue now, if the worst outcome is the same anyway.
[/quote]

Guaranteed administration only if the current board stay here for longer than the next 6 months or so.

Would you like to accept that guaranteed administration or try to do something about it by forcing the issue now?

Have you not realised that despite what they say they are not seeking a buyer or new majority shareholder yet? [:$]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Your supposing theres nobody out there , i believe there would be . As for administration it hasnt hurt a lot of clubs , do you think Southampton will go down next season ? no chance .[/quote]

As things stand it is undecided as to whether Southampton FC will actually exist by the end of next week.  Le Tissier to the rescue is the latest.  We shall see.

PS: Don''t believe the Chancellor about a "light at the end of the tunnel."  It may just as easily be a train coming the other way.

[/quote]yeah - and why is that???  with upto US$10 trillion trousered in the dot com and credit crunch frauds - guess what - the world banks remain fudged - and unless the IMF prints another us$3 trillion to reflate the world economy - its only a pain, pain and more pain ahead???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Jez"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So it''s guaranteed administartion or gamble on the chance that they can hold out until an investor comes along, the penalty being administration if they fail?  Doesn''t seem an incredible incentive to force the issue now, if the worst outcome is the same anyway.
[/quote]

Guaranteed administration only if the current board stay here for longer than the next 6 months or so.

Would you like to accept that guaranteed administration or try to do something about it by forcing the issue now?

Have you not realised that despite what they say they are not seeking a buyer or new majority shareholder yet? [:$]

[/quote]

I forgot you work for the clubs ccountants department smudger!!! You speak the drivel! You have no idea when/ if we would go into adminitstration!! You cant guarantee anything! your a nobody who has no idea of what happens behind the closed doors or carrow road board room or there finance department.

what would we lose if she did go , ?

this has been the worst season for fifty years , i with most can see her and company just by thier decisions are no good for this club.

if someone steped in , not with buckets of money , who know how to run a club , and has some respect for the fans ,

i for one would be happy .

the club has been in freefall since she took over .

we have the second highest gate in the championship , other championship sides with no money have done much much better than us ..

the is no excuse for this club to be in the state its in , apart from bad management.

[quote user="singing canary"]

this has been the worst season for fifty years , i with most can see her and company just by thier decisions are no good for this club.

if someone steped in , not with buckets of money , who know how to run a club , and has some respect for the fans ,

we have the second highest gate in the championship , other championship sides with no money have done much much better than us ..

the is no excuse for this club to be in the state its in , apart from bad management.

[/quote]Trouble is SC, any new owner does need bucks of money. The institutional debt can be called in (and would be in the current climate) the moment Delia is no longer at the helm. Unfortunately it''s in the terms of the loans and, with the loan secured against the ground and training facilities, we can''t just offer 5p in the pound! The real estate of NCFC could be sold off from under us.

The board have run this club in a naive, diabolical manner. Administration would be worth it in the longer term if it meant Delia et al were gone. Businessmen will not invest while she is at the club - they don''t trust her with money and the way she does things, so they have been proved 100% right!

Chase was an angel compared with her, albeit a rather overweight one...

Cullum stated that he would not see the club go down the swanee!!I would take the chance at present as I cannot bare the thought of another season under Delian and MWJ!!

[quote user="komakino"]The board have run this club in a naive, diabolical manner. Administration would be worth it in the longer term if it meant Delia et al were gone. Businessmen will not invest while she is at the club - they don''t trust her with money and the way she does things, so they have been proved 100% right!

Chase was an angel compared with her, albeit a rather overweight one...[/quote]Really? Even if it meant selling Carrow Road to developers? Colney sold to clear debt? Administration for Norwich City, with its solid assets which could be sold to repay creditors, is very different to administration for the a**eholes down the A140, who owned nothing and therefore got away with their 5p in the pound offer to the big boy creditors (and screwing local businesses).Would you be applying to Ips**t for a possible groundshare of Portman Road?The reality of administration to an asset rich company, such as NCFC, is to have your assets stripped to pay your debts. That''s why the debt is described as ''securitised''. The creditors would gain ownership of our real estate to dispose ofas they see fit. Would they retain it as football facilities, or use the development potential of a city centre building site?Discuss...

[quote user="league1canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Jez"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I forgot you work for the clubs ccountants department smudger!!! You speak the drivel! You have no idea when/ if we would go into adminitstration!! You cant guarantee anything! your a nobody who has no idea of what happens behind the closed doors or carrow road board room or there finance department.

[/quote]

Ahh just as I had no idea that we would be relegated and just as I had no idea that nearly every player that we have signed over the last few years as not been good enough to pull on a yellow & green shirt and just as I had no idea that Grant, Roeder and Gunn were all crap managers?

While you on the other hand applauded the lot like a seal... [:$]

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="komakino"]The board have run this club in a naive, diabolical manner. Administration would be worth it in the longer term if it meant Delia et al were gone. Businessmen will not invest while she is at the club - they don''t trust her with money and the way she does things, so they have been proved 100% right! Chase was an angel compared with her, albeit a rather overweight one...[/quote]

Really? Even if it meant selling Carrow Road to developers? Colney sold to clear debt? Administration for Norwich City, with its solid assets which could be sold to repay creditors, is very different to administration for the a**eholes down the A140, who owned nothing and therefore got away with their 5p in the pound offer to the big boy creditors (and screwing local businesses).

Would you be applying to Ips**t for a possible groundshare of Portman Road?

The reality of administration to an asset rich company, such as NCFC, is to have your assets stripped to pay your debts. That''s why the debt is described as ''securitised''. The creditors would gain ownership of our real estate to dispose ofas they see fit. Would they retain it as football facilities, or use the development potential of a city centre building site?

Discuss...
[/quote]

Oh dear, do you live every aspect of your life with such fear FB???

I bet you settled for the ugliest girl in the playground for fear that you may have to spend a few years having the ups and downs of looking for a real diamond???

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

Trouble is SC, any new owner does need bucks of money. The institutional debt can be called in (and would be in the current climate) the moment Delia is no longer at the helm. Unfortunately it''s in the terms of the loans and, with the loan secured against the ground and training facilities, we can''t just offer 5p in the pound! The real estate of NCFC could be sold off from under us.
[/quote]

Leaving aside all these rumours of new owners about to come in, an immediate, temporary solution should be that hinted at by John Tilson on Radio Norfolk tonight. That is that The Stowmarket Two stand down from the Board and give up all control of day to day running of the club.  They can still retain or sell their shares as they think fit.

There is nothing in company law or football club law come to that which dictates that a business owner MUST sit on the Board. Go back to 1995 when Jimmy Jones resigned but held his 19% shareholding for some time after that. If the Cook stood down now and was man enough to admit to past mistakes she might just be able to leave with some credibility intact. I won''t be holding my breath though!

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]Trouble is SC, any new owner does need bucks of money. The institutional debt can be called in (and would be in the current climate) the moment Delia is no longer at the helm. Unfortunately it''s in the terms of the loans and, with the loan secured against the ground and training facilities, we can''t just offer 5p in the pound! The real estate of NCFC could be sold off from under us.[/quote]

Leaving aside all these rumours of new owners about to come in, an immediate, temporary solution should be that hinted at by John Tilson on Radio Norfolk tonight. That is that The Stowmarket Two stand down from the Board and give up all control of day to day running of the club.  They can still retain or sell their shares as they think fit.

There is nothing in company law or football club law come to that which dictates that a business owner MUST sit on the Board. Go back to 1995 when Jimmy Jones resigned but held his 19% shareholding for some time after that. If the Cook stood down now and was man enough to admit to past mistakes she might just be able to leave with some credibility intact. I won''t be holding my breath though!

[/quote]That would be the best way forward for now YR. Unfortunately, the S2 show no signs of giving over power.Smudger. I''ve tried to treat your comments with respect and answer your points with my reasoned opinions. Since you appear to be stuck with some kind of minor Tourette''s - leading you to respond to any point you have no valid answer to with playground taunts - I realise I was wasting my time. I shan''t make that mistake again. You really do give the impression of someone who is only interested in being noticed by others and not in any informed debate. Carry on shouting, fewer and fewer people are listening to you.

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

Trouble is SC, any new owner does need bucks of money. The institutional debt can be called in (and would be in the current climate) the moment Delia is no longer at the helm. Unfortunately it''s in the terms of the loans and, with the loan secured against the ground and training facilities, we can''t just offer 5p in the pound! The real estate of NCFC could be sold off from under us.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be the best way forward for now YR. Unfortunately, the S2 show no signs of giving over power.

Smudger. I''ve tried to treat your comments with respect and answer your points with my reasoned opinions. Since you appear to be stuck with some kind of minor Tourette''s - leading you to respond to any point you have no valid answer to with playground taunts - I realise I was wasting my time. I shan''t make that mistake again. You really do give the impression of someone who is only interested in being noticed by others and not in any informed debate. Carry on shouting, fewer and fewer people are listening to you.
[/quote]

Oh???

I think that more and more people are listening to me FB.

If only you knew how many... thousands are now starting to sing from the Smudger hymn sheet!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]thousands are now starting to sing from the Smudger hymn sheet!!![/quote]I think this one line alone speaks volumes about your personality, Smudgely....

[quote user="Fat Barman"]

The reality of administration to an asset rich company, such as NCFC, is to have your assets stripped to pay your debts. That''s why the debt is described as ''securitised''. The creditors would gain ownership of our real estate to dispose ofas they see fit. Would they retain it as football facilities, or use the development potential of a city centre building site?

Discuss...
[/quote]

The securitised debt is not secured against assets, it is secured against income.