Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I''m not looking for a medal here but I was the first to arrive at the ground, closely followed by Smudge and his bruv. there were about 40 -50 which may be a shade on the disappointing side but when most of us sat in the directors box and had a  few choruses of  ''sack the board'', I think several people got the message.[/quote]

love the fact you sat in the directors box while singing sack the board... you may have been sitting in delias seat! ps nice meeting you at the forum.

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I''m not looking for a medal here but I was the first to arrive at the ground, closely followed by Smudge and his bruv. there were about 40 -50 which may be a shade on the disappointing side but when most of us sat in the directors box and had a  few choruses of  ''sack the board'', I think several people got the message.[/quote]

love the fact you sat in the directors box while singing sack the board... you may have been sitting in delias seat! ps nice meeting you at the forum.

[/quote]Shame we couldnt fill it up, but i felt we did mak some good noise, and stewards seemed pissed!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Millo"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Kathy"]If you want to see the scale of the protest and who was there it will be on Look East tomorrow and in the EDP. There were several reporters and camera men there. I dont know how it will be edited but John did a lengthy TV interview, and also another lad whose name I dont know, who I thought was very articulate and clear thinking  (maybe you are on here).[/quote] Kathy I think you are complimenting me!! Dark hair and navy coat revelling in his 2 mins of fame!![/quote]

Indeed i forgot they interviewed your good self aswell, Damn!!! And theres me thinking i had got a compliment from Kathy for being good on the telly[;)]

[/quote]

Haha! Fight you for the compliment! [;)]

I have taped look east since last night and not a sausage yet.....

But....was nice to put faces to names. I think yesterday we opened peoples eyes to how some feel. Especially at the forum. 35 people out of a few hundred is a success!

[/quote]

Look east tonight will be the best bet,should be interesting to watch, Also Anglia had a bit about us when we sat in the stands,i looked rather angry!!!

[/quote]

Were you also the one who spoke to the Evening News mate? I was standing near you wearing a baseball cap with my brother.

I spoke to Arthurs nephew a little while ago, and he did do his toe in according to him.

[/quote]

Yup that was me!!

Well done to those who turned up and showed the board that some of us aren''t sheep who just follow and believe the crap the board spew out year after year, And for those in the fans forum who believe Gunn will get us back into the championship just because he''s a Norwich legend WAKE UP, he is not a manager!!!

[/quote]

Ah so you were also on Look East then, gave a good account of yourself as did everyone else.

Well done.

[quote user="Millo"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"]

Excuse me Mustachio Furioso, but 35 people on a day where there was only a few hundred around the ground is not that bad. When we entered the ground and gave a brief Delia Out song, a lot of others joined in.

For me the forum with Doncaster etc was a success, they got both barrells from the crowd, Doncaster met with a room full of boos and cries of OUT OUT OUT, and at one point looked like he may cry.

If you have any better suggestions why didnt you make them known? Are you another of Delias deciples who are happy to be in League 1 as long as they can sit next to and chat to Delia at away games?

[/quote]

Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, but can''t you read either? I have said nothing either for or against the Protest just pointing out to JJJJ that the "promised" numbers and the actual numbers more or less tally.

[/quote]

Were you there?

I was, and at least those there showed they cared.

[/quote]

Did I say I would be there? Did I say that I agreed (or disagreed) with the Protest? Did I say that those that were there did not care? Now please explain why you appear to have issues with my point that those who said they would turn up, more or less did? I don''t get the antagonism that you and Whittler seem to be directing towards me.....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"]

Excuse me Mustachio Furioso, but 35 people on a day where there was only a few hundred around the ground is not that bad. When we entered the ground and gave a brief Delia Out song, a lot of others joined in.

For me the forum with Doncaster etc was a success, they got both barrells from the crowd, Doncaster met with a room full of boos and cries of OUT OUT OUT, and at one point looked like he may cry.

If you have any better suggestions why didnt you make them known? Are you another of Delias deciples who are happy to be in League 1 as long as they can sit next to and chat to Delia at away games?

[/quote]

Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, but can''t you read either? I have said nothing either for or against the Protest just pointing out to JJJJ that the "promised" numbers and the actual numbers more or less tally.

[/quote]

Were you there?

[/quote]

Did I say I would be there? Did I say that I agreed (or disagreed) with the Protest? Did I say that those that were there did not care? Now please explain why you appear to have issues with my point that those who said they would turn up, more or less did? I don''t get the antagonism that you and Whittler seem to be directing towards me.....

[/quote]

Ok Im sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.

I just dont understand what point you are trying to make mate.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Were you there?

[/quote]

[/quote]

All i want to know is your point in reacting to this protest and if you have any other ideas instead of making comments about people who are,as they see it, actively doing something.My antagonism stems from yours really.

Oh and its Whittle.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Millo"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Kathy"]If you want to see the scale of the protest and who was there it will be on Look East tomorrow and in the EDP. There were several reporters and camera men there. I dont know how it will be edited but John did a lengthy TV interview, and also another lad whose name I dont know, who I thought was very articulate and clear thinking  (maybe you are on here).[/quote] Kathy I think you are complimenting me!! Dark hair and navy coat revelling in his 2 mins of fame!![/quote]

Indeed i forgot they interviewed your good self aswell, Damn!!! And theres me thinking i had got a compliment from Kathy for being good on the telly[;)]

[/quote]

Haha! Fight you for the compliment! [;)]

I have taped look east since last night and not a sausage yet.....

But....was nice to put faces to names. I think yesterday we opened peoples eyes to how some feel. Especially at the forum. 35 people out of a few hundred is a success!

[/quote]

Look east tonight will be the best bet,should be interesting to watch, Also Anglia had a bit about us when we sat in the stands,i looked rather angry!!!

[/quote]

Were you also the one who spoke to the Evening News mate? I was standing near you wearing a baseball cap with my brother.

I spoke to Arthurs nephew a little while ago, and he did do his toe in according to him.

[/quote]

Yup that was me!!

Well done to those who turned up and showed the board that some of us aren''t sheep who just follow and believe the crap the board spew out year after year, And for those in the fans forum who believe Gunn will get us back into the championship just because he''s a Norwich legend WAKE UP, he is not a manager!!!

[/quote]

I was there, good to meet you PhatCanary (with a P H, lol) I was there in a brown nike hoody with the missus.

Good to meet you too mate,the guy from the EDP put Fat Canary the cheeky shi*, i know i''m not skinny but come on!!! I made sure he knew it was PH[;)] Trouble is the bit on Look east news zoomed in on my oversized head and it filled the entire screen,damn i''ve had some stick off mates. Oh well lets hope it''s all worth it and the cook and Co get the hint and do one!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Were you there?

[/quote]

[/quote]

All i want to know is your point in reacting to this protest and if you have any other ideas instead of making comments about people who are,as they see it, actively doing something.My antagonism stems from yours really.

Oh and its Whittle.

[/quote]

Yes? No? Anything??

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Good to meet you too mate,the guy from the EDP put Fat Canary the cheeky shi*, i know i''m not skinny but come on!!! I made sure he knew it was PH[;)] Trouble is the bit on Look east news zoomed in on my oversized head and it filled the entire screen,damn i''ve had some stick off mates. Oh well lets hope it''s all worth it and the cook and Co get the hint and do one!!

[/quote]Ah i didn''t know you actually turned up Phat! Aha i was in a red hoody if it helps you picture me at all. I think i sat there going ''Wheres that phat canary bloke, he practically organised it!''. Turns out you were there, my apologies!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]
Ah i didn''t know you actually turned up Phat! Aha i was in a red hoody if it helps you picture me at all. I think i sat there going ''Wheres that phat canary bloke, he practically organised it!''. Turns out you were there, my apologies!
[/quote]

Yup i can picture you mate,we should have all made more of an effort to say who we were really,never mind at least we made an effort to be there,lets hope the NCISA meeting gets a huge turn out,maybe our little protest could be the start of something big!!