Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

Bump! Needs to be more people. Perhaps everyone should bring rheir delia cookbooks and dump them at the door! lol!

What the hell good do you think this will do? We''re already bloody relegated AND THIS ISNT GONNA CHANGE. Just live with it. Delia and the board know they''ve screwed up but let me tell you that if Delia walks away and there is no buyer ready to step in then there is a chance that this club will not survive. 

The open day is the opportunity for supportors to take their children along to the football club. Do you not think that it gonna be bad enough to attract youngsters to follow NCFC in the third tier of English football without things like this frightening off the remainder of youngsters that may still be interested in following us. I was thinking of taking my young family along tomorrow but i certainly wont be if a pointless protest takes place.

Wait and see what develops from this weeks board meeting as I''m sure that changes are afoot (and hopefully that starts with the cull of Neil Doncastor)

Well we''ve sat around and hoped for three seasons so we may as well do something.  The protest will not be interfering with the Open Day, we will be doing it outside the ground, telling the board what we think not abusing anyone attending the open day.Its a verbal protest chanting board out anything more in my opinion is out of order considering the youngsters at the open day, but im sure no one will mind attending if there are a group standing outside voicing their opinions.If Delia walks away im sure someone would come along if its there for jack all.

[quote user="canarytim8"]

What the hell good do you think this will do? We''re already bloody relegated AND THIS ISNT GONNA CHANGE. Just live with it. Delia and the board know they''ve screwed up but let me tell you that if Delia walks away and there is no buyer ready to step in then there is a chance that this club will not survive. 

The open day is the opportunity for supportors to take their children along to the football club. Do you not think that it gonna be bad enough to attract youngsters to follow NCFC in the third tier of English football without things like this frightening off the remainder of youngsters that may still be interested in following us. I was thinking of taking my young family along tomorrow but i certainly wont be if a pointless protest takes place.

Wait and see what develops from this weeks board meeting as I''m sure that changes are afoot (and hopefully that starts with the cull of Neil Doncastor)

[/quote]

Disagree. All season people have been saying "nows not the time to protest" "get behind the team" we played our part they didnt...now is the time to show our dissaprovement.

Yeah a protest is a good idea. I cannot get there until 4pm so will miss it, but im 100% in agreement that something needs to be done.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="canarytim8"]

[/quote]

Disagree. All season people have been saying "nows not the time to protest" "get behind the team" we played our part they didnt...now is the time to show our dissaprovement.

[/quote]

Exactly Arthur,now is the time to act,Canarytim fans who just sit back after the season we''ve just had and do nothing just amaze me!!! You sir are blinded by the lies,wait and see what happens Wednesday you say,well if we do nothing then Wednesday the board will just shrug their shoulders and say carry on regardless then folks,we must show are board that enough is enough!!! Doing sweet f a is not an option for me and i hope hundreds show there feelings Tomorrow!!!!

Just signed up three fans, one of which is an ArseAnal supporter but City is his second club, behind Real Madrid and England.  Fourth club really lol.

dont forget your flowers tomorrow! why???.... see the post about my sole protest today taping fowers to the gate at the top of carrow road, mourning our beloved club hitting a 50 year low. this is a great silent protest everyone to see.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

If I end up going to the open day, i''ll be their.

[/quote]

Make a big effort Shaun,i''m not going for the open day!!!! Come on we need lots of faces and lots of banners if possible.

[quote user="glove1"]dont forget your flowers tomorrow! why???.... see the post about my sole protest today taping fowers to the gate at the top of carrow road, mourning our beloved club hitting a 50 year low. this is a great silent protest everyone to see.[/quote]

Superb idea,already got a dead bunch of flowers in the bin,i''ll dig them out!!

[quote user="No Quarter"]Shame none of you lot joined me and about 20 others after the Reading game really.........[/quote]

well 25 police joined you! i popped down but was embarrassed at how many kids were there just for a laugh...... not for the real reasons

[quote user="No Quarter"]Shame none of you lot joined me and about 20 others after the Reading game really.........[/quote]

So because we didn''t join you means that you won''t join us then,i think most of us were just numb after the reading game,hopefully come tomorrow we will all be up for a good protest!!! Come along and show us how it should be done quarter, and bring the other 20 the more we get the better chance we have of being listened to!!

[quote user="No Quarter"]Shame none of you lot joined me and about 20 others after the Reading game really.........[/quote]Would have done, just didn''t hear/ see you, was probably long way away from the ground by the time you got going.  Still i reckon there will be a good 50 of us there tomorrow to start with at least.Remember folks bring you friends lol.

And another thing, it''s an open day.  Why are you restricting the protest to outside the City stand??  We have full access to the stadium dont we?  Lets kick it off inside the main reception, or on the pitch. If it''s gonna be done, do it effectively.  If any of the starting 11 (minus Cody, Corey and Sammy) are there, I''ll be letting them know JUST what I think of them.

Just put on my facebook profile that we will be protesting Tomorrow at 14:00 and to bring flowers and RIP banners,if you are on facebook please do the same we need lots of fans to show!!

[quote user="No Quarter"]And another thing, it''s an open day.  Why are you restricting the protest to outside the City stand??  We have full access to the stadium dont we?  Lets kick it off inside the main reception, or on the pitch. If it''s gonna be done, do it effectively.  If any of the starting 11 (minus Cody, Corey and Sammy) are there, I''ll be letting them know JUST what I think of them.[/quote]

We need to start it outside to see what numbers we get,then we could maybe move around the stadium,we just need to keep it calm if we do go in the ground,lets just get there for 14:00 outside and see what happens.

You are better to hold any protests inside the ground just before the Meet The Board forum starts at 4.30pm.

[quote user="cityangel"]You are better to hold any protests inside the ground just before the Meet The Board forum starts at 4.30pm.[/quote]Thing is though, will the Board dare show up?

May I ask why are they even doing this open day? Apart from the people going to protest I will be amazed if anyone actually goes.

[quote user="cityangel"]You are better to hold any protests inside the ground just before the Meet The Board forum starts at 4.30pm.[/quote]

Lets just leave it at 14:00 outside the City stand and see how we get on,you coming Angel?

[quote user="ndhscanary"]May I ask why are they even doing this open day? Apart from the people going to protest I will be amazed if anyone actually goes.[/quote]Little kids get to meet their ''heroes'' and i use that word ever so lightly.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="No Quarter"]And another thing, it''s an open day.  Why are you restricting the protest to outside the City stand??  We have full access to the stadium dont we?  Lets kick it off inside the main reception, or on the pitch. If it''s gonna be done, do it effectively.  If any of the starting 11 (minus Cody, Corey and Sammy) are there, I''ll be letting them know JUST what I think of them.[/quote]

We need to start it outside to see what numbers we get,then we could maybe move around the stadium,we just need to keep it calm if we do go in the ground,lets just get there for 14:00 outside and see what happens.

[/quote]

Keep it calm??  Whats the point in doing it then?  The only way these twats will pay any attention is if it kicks off and the rozzers are called.  Sad but true.  Hence my earlier comment of "where were you all after the Reading game".  Protesting at an open day???  Kids with their faces painted etc??

If i can get to Norwich tomorow i''ll definately be going, not sure if i can yet but i definately want to show.

Will be nice to see more people protesting, there was hardly any of us on Monday

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Keep it calm??  Whats the point in doing it then?  The only way these twats will pay any attention is if it kicks off and the rozzers are called.  Sad but true.  Hence my earlier comment of "where were you all after the Reading game".  Protesting at an open day???  Kids with their faces painted etc??

[/quote]

We don''t need full on riots though quarter,that would not help,we need loud and strong protests if enough people show and we keep it going loud and strong for a good time then the police will show,then if you want to get nicked to prove your point then thats up to you!