Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

Show the idiots how we feel by protesting at the open day monday...not as if its going to effect our season now is it so theres no excuse!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Show the idiots how we feel by protesting at the open day monday...not as if its going to effect our season now is it so theres no excuse!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I shall be attending to voice a protest, any idea what time it all starts Arthur?

Give us a time to meet and a place (like outside the City Stand), even if not that many turn up intially its bound to attract more.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]So are you intending to be there then Whittle?[/quote]

Yes i will, im sick to death of those at the club. in 72 years of life that is in the top 5 of things that has upset me over the years.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Show the idiots how we feel by protesting at the open day monday...not as if its going to effect our season now is it so theres no excuse!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I shall be attending to voice a protest, any idea what time it all starts Arthur?

[/quote]

Lets sort some times and actions out and get on with it!!!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Give us a time to meet and a place (like outside the City Stand), even if not that many turn up intially its bound to attract more.
[/quote]

Outside the City stand a good idea...what time???

City stand 14:00,we need more than a few hundred before the news will take notice! Please, please all fans of Norwich City come and show the board that enough is enough!!!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]City stand 14:00,we need more than a few hundred before the news will take notice! Please, please all fans of Norwich City come and show the board that enough is enough!!!!![/quote]

Don''t forget to tell the Old Bill.

Best thing to do is NOT GO. If someone organised it on ever message board, rang friends and stopped people on way to ground it would be huge. If the board arrived and found NOTHING...not one soul....the message would be delivered peacefully but would be extremely powerful

Keep the thread at the top of the page please,we seriously need to have a big turn out,and if fans do turn up lets please keep it peacefull and not harrang the average Joe who comes to have a look, this protest MUST happen and the more that turn up the better!

Never happen.... GO DOWN AND KICK THEM OUT OF THE DOOR. THEY HAVE TOO MUCH AUDACITY TO UNDERSTAND SUCH MESSAGES.

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Best thing to do is NOT GO. If someone organised it on ever message board, rang friends and stopped people on way to ground it would be huge. If the board arrived and found NOTHING...not one soul....the message would be delivered peacefully but would be extremely powerful[/quote]Not too hot on your bible there, Vicar.  I thought direct action against the money lenders was the Lord''s way?

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Best thing to do is NOT GO. If someone organised it on ever message board, rang friends and stopped people on way to ground it would be huge. If the board arrived and found NOTHING...not one soul....the message would be delivered peacefully but would be extremely powerful[/quote]

WRONG!!! We need to show the club we will no longer be pushed around by the pathetic board,the bigger number who attend the better,doing nothing is the wrong course of action!!! Protest is a must!!!

if you are looking for a place and time then the best place and time would beat the start of the question and answer meeting with the board and the protest can sing city till i die and sack the board and drown them out and all the s**t that they would say about we have only made two mistakes etc etc

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Best thing to do is NOT GO. If someone organised it on ever message board, rang friends and stopped people on way to ground it would be huge. If the board arrived and found NOTHING...not one soul....the message would be delivered peacefully but would be extremely powerful[/quote]

I agree 100%, the trouble is Open Day is really for the kids so people will still turn up.

[quote user="crowey66"]I will be there,i''m now getting the kids to do a banner.Could you please confirm a time.[/quote]

I think we are all agreed on 2pm at The City Stand mate. Get the kids to make a few banners mate!!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''m there, let''s not assume many aren''t going! Turn up and make it happen! Has anyone put this on other sites? Alerted the press?[/quote]

Can someone tell the press asap? And anyone with passwords and logins to other ncfc message boards, spread the word, protest 2pm monday city stand.