Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Who wonts Gunn Yes Or No

NO, im guessing everybody that has said yes, doesn''t go to matches? And are members, and not season ticket holders

In my opinion the most important thing is how much backing the manager recieves from the board whoever he is.

OTBC 

[quote user="Big Bob"]NO, im guessing everybody that has said yes, doesn''t go to matches? And are members, and not season ticket holders[/quote]Wrong in my case certainly. What we know for certain is that some who have said no don''t go at all!

Why would you want him? Did you not see how poor we were against Charlton and Reading? or is it hard to get a real view when you''re watching it on tv?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Big Bob"]NO, im guessing everybody that has said yes, doesn''t go to matches? And are members, and not season ticket holders[/quote]

Wrong in my case certainly. What we know for certain is that some who have said no don''t go at all!
[/quote]

I am a season ticket holder and I certainly DO NOT WANT GUNN.

Makes very little difference either way if no money available for new players.

Financial restrictions will likely mean that the present team will remain in charge

All very sad but I''m afraid we must face up to the fact that beggars can''t be choosers.

A most definite no.   A good manager can turn average players into a winning team;   Gunn is not that man,  and even Grant IS a better option. 

Will judge him after he has had time in the job to call it his team so yes.

[quote user="canaryschmidt"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Big Bob"]NO, im guessing everybody that has said yes, doesn''t go to matches? And are members, and not season ticket holders[/quote]Wrong in my case certainly. What we know for certain is that some who have said no don''t go at all![/quote]

[/quote]I am a season ticket holder that would like to see him given a chance with his own team. I guess we cancel eachother out!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="canaryschmidt"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Big Bob"]NO, im guessing everybody that has said yes, doesn''t go to matches? And are members, and not season ticket holders[/quote]

Wrong in my case certainly. What we know for certain is that some who have said no don''t go at all!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am a season ticket holder that would like to see him given a chance with his own team. I guess we cancel eachother out!
[/quote]

I think you''re on a wind-up....

Yes. He''s not had long enough. Sacking after 19 games is a knee jerk reaction and will make us (more of) a laughing stock. We need stability and continuity and someone to get into the transfer market now (yes, I know, the window isn''t open yet, but there''s still work to be done).

[quote user="ricardo"]

Makes very little difference either way if no money available for new players.

Financial restrictions will likely mean that the present team will remain in charge

All very sad but I''m afraid we must face up to the fact that beggars can''t be choosers.

[/quote]

Spot on[Y]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]I am sure you can''t be bothered to (and I don''t blame you) but I supported the choice of Gunn as manager before it was made. I think he can do a good job for us and given what he inherited, I don''t think he has really had much of a chance. I would like him to be given a chance. Incidentally, if you do bother looking it up (unlikely, I know) you will find that I didn''t think we would get relegated either. I don''t claim that I am right all the time, but I think that Gunny deserves a genuine chance more than any other person in the world. (and know I am not related or a family friend.)

is Gunn now are full time manager ? It said he is no sky sports and on the story on the pinkun homepage about the NCISA meeting, it said fans will have a chance to discuss their feelings at Gunn being first team manager.

I don''t know if anybody is keeping count but I would say that even on this site we are pretty divided. When you take into account that the opinions here are rather more critical than opinion as a whole, I think that Gunn might well be the most popular candidate amongst fans. Which possible candidate would be more popular?

Sorry Gunny not for me great guy but shown far to much tactical naivety.With being a season ticket holder and attending the odd away game i''ve witnessed it myself first hand and Charlton was the end of the line really.Come on! sticking a 18yr old in for his debut in a game of that magnitude in probably the most controlling  position on the pitch along with sticking a centre back(Shackell) in at left back when we had at least three available left footers.Lappin o.k played but not at left back where he could have if he brought in Carney or my personal choice Pattison.You gave it a good shot at beating the odds to keep us up but do whats right take a back seat. 

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]Yes. He''s not had long enough. Sacking after 19 games is a knee jerk reaction and will make us (more of) a laughing stock. We need stability and continuity and someone to get into the transfer market now (yes, I know, the window isn''t open yet, but there''s still work to be done).[/quote]It''s not sacking.  It would be not giving him a new contract.No knee jerk reaction at all.  The knee jerk reaction was giving him the job in the first place.  The club now has the opportunity to think long and hard about this and give the post to the right man. In my mind, as much as I admire Gunny, it''s not him.

I know Gunny wants the job and I have nothing against the man but he is not a manager to get us out of this situation so its a no from me

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I am sure you can''t be bothered to (and I don''t blame you) but I supported the choice of Gunn as manager before it was made.

I think he can do a good job for us and given what he inherited, I don''t think he has really had much of a chance. I would like him to be given a chance. Incidentally, if you do bother looking it up (unlikely, I know) you will find that I didn''t think we would get relegated either. I don''t claim that I am right all the time, but I think that Gunny deserves a genuine chance more than any other person in the world. (and know I am not related or a family friend.)

[/quote]

Reward for failure, refusal of accountability and continual irresponsibility - seems to be the norm and rather popular these days....Bankers, Government Ministers, politicians, Fat Cats, Chief Execs etc, etc.

Yeah, I agree, let''s not break the chain of "I''m a failure, but I''m not getting outta here" and allow Gunny to continue to learn his craft as a manager - whatever the consequences or expense. We''ve allowed quite a few of our previous managers to flounder at being football failures....another risk wouldn''t hurt, would it? Hey, 17,000+ seem content and quite happy to spend disposable income on underachievement.....  

Maybe we should also allow the Chief Exec to expand on his MBA qualification that''s served us so well, and allow him to get some more qualification''s - that will not only help the club in many aspects; but also boost his CV when he eventually departs for pastures new.