Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

I'm ready to be shot down.

We''re all joining in on the fun now [:D]

Reading between the lines, this is what I fully expect to happen too. And Munby will probably go as well - which I''ll be a little sad about.

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Reading between the lines, this is what I fully expect to happen too. And Munby will probably go as well - which I''ll be a little sad about.[/quote]but will they get a big pay of which the club cant afford?

Everything could happen tommorrow and in the coming weeks.However I suspect that we will have the same board, manager and squad come August....

[quote user=" Baldrick"]But I have been told that Doncaster will be sacked tomorrow.[/quote]

Why don''t these people ever disclose their "secret sources"?

Here, you''ve got somebody by the name of Baldrick who is presumably worried about disclosing his identity to the source or the outside world.

Go on, stop us guessing, is it a friend, relative, workmate, player, tea lady, groundsman, I dare you!!!!!!

Andy. 

Why don''t these people ever disclose their "secret sources"?

Here, you''ve got somebody by the name of Baldrick who is presumably worried about disclosing his identity to the source or the outside world.

Go on, stop us guessing, is it a friend, relative, workmate, player, tea lady, groundsman, I dare you!!!!!!

Andy. 

The same source who also informed me that last week a first team player had to be restrained from putting out the lights of a loan  player who was taking the piss by saying he was not interested if Norwich  were relegated as he would go back to his Premiership club. And yes I could name the source and get them the SACK.

I see what is going on here.

Your source is Doncaster, and this is why he is going to get the sack!