Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 40, the last week of the free bet season. This week it’s Fellas in charge and making the final selections. Fellas is a free bet legend having been responsible for two of our ten winning weeks. And I know Ray squeezed this extra week in to give young Fellas the chance of his hat-trick. Only the cruellest luck can stop that happening. Now a lot of leagues finished last week but there''s still plenty for us PUPs to choose from. We have a full programme in the premier league and a few play-off games in England, a full programme in Scotland and a lot of the European leagues are still going.

As this is the last time I will be opening the thread this season I would just like to thank all you PUPs for the wonderful support to the thread and for continuing the spirit of the free bet in the way Ray would have wanted it. We will still have the presentation to come in the summer and we are looking for possibly a Saturday that would suit the majority. So watch out for any news that I can bring you in the coming weeks.

Now I’ll hand the free bet over to our good friend Fellas. Good luck to you, and indeed to all us PUPs….. Take it way Fellas.. the free bet is yours…[:)]......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which is now amended to…

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £516 for the Academy,so far.

I''ll get straight in there with BOLTON to beat Sunderland. Sunderland seem to be in freefall at the moment and Megson will ensure that Bolton''s players aren''t thinking about the beach just yet.

Best of luck Fellas [Y]

I''d go for Man Utd to beat Man City, Man City''s away record has been poor this year.

Well, that didn''t half take some time. A rather difficult week this week across Europe, so I had to look deep to find something. And it''s in the dutch 2nd tier that I come to for my final nap of the season. With one week left, already-crowned winners VVV will be wanting to go out on a high for their fans, which shouldn''t be hard against bottom placed and already relegated FC Omniworld. 47 points seperates the 2 teams and although Omniworld managed to score 3 against VVV at home earlier in the season, they still conceded 5 and lost the game!

VVV V FC Omniworld - Home win.
^ (well too many V''s ...)

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]I''ve just realised my game is on friday, it is still illegible Nigel or not?[/quote]

Nope. Sorry, my mistake, 9th is Saturday - not friday. It''s fine then [Y]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]I''ve just realised my game is on friday, it is still illegible Nigel or not?[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh! Sorry, it''s the 8th, so the question is still valid. Hopefully you can let me know Nigel [Y]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Ahh! Sorry, it''s the 8th, so the question is still valid. Hopefully you can let me know Nigel [Y]

[/quote]I think It''s Saturday to Monday you can nap but I''m not sure.

I''m going to raid one of Arrdee''s favourite huting grounds of Turkey this week and go for a Sunday game.........

Fenerbahce v Denizlispor....Home win.

Good luck to all on this final week.[Y]

Oh and Nutty, a massive thanks for picking up where the great man left off under such difficult circumstances. Your a top bloke.[;)][Y]

Off to Denmark for me this week:

FC Copenhagen  v  FC Nardsjaelland    -    HOME WIN

I joined the PUPs quite late in the season but have really enjoyed it. Thanks Nutty for all your hard work. Hope we finish with a winning week. Good Luck to everyone. Have a good summer[:)][Y]

I have had some good luck in Europe recently and that is where I am staying this week, my nap takes me to Estonia and the Meistriliiga 2009!

Levadia Tallinn vs. Paide Linnameeskond - Levadia to win.

Levadia are top of the table, their overall record reads P9 W9 F35 A4, their home record reads P5 W5 D0 L0 F20 A2.  Paide are 8th (10 in the league), their away record reads P5 W0 D0 L5 F0 A17. 

Funnily enough, they played eachother just last week in the reverse fixture (Levadia were away), Levadia won 3-0.  Looks nailed on to me.

Good luck[:)][Y]

It''s Scots Div 2 for me and a home win for Raith v. Arbroath.

Raith should be too strong for Arbroath and will hopefully want to celebrate their title in front of their own fans!

Good Luck, Fellas!

Sunderlands'' 9 million pound keeper, Craig Gordon is out for the rest of the season.  Bolton to beat Sunderland at home for me.

Man United for me too.Good luck Fellas and thanks to Nutty for showing such dedication in keeping the Free Bet going, Ray would be proud I''m sure [Y]

It''s Everton to beat Spurs for me this week. The in form side in the Prem against one of the most inconsistant. Good luck Fellas and I would also like to express my thanks to Nutty for keeping the free bet going in such difficult circumstances, you''re  a real gent.

Gillingham v Rochdale - Home win Division 2 play off Semi first leg Sunday 10th.

Thanks for all your hard work with the Free Bet Nutty. Are you going to ask Billy about next year ?

If so I would like to throw my hat into the ring to be a picker at some point next season please.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shaun, if you want to keep the game as your selection that''s fine but obviously Fellas won''t be able to consider it for the final selections.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Gillingham v Rochdale - Home win Division 2 play off Semi first leg Sunday 10th.

Thanks for all your hard work with the Free Bet Nutty. Are you going to ask Billy about next year ?

If so I would like to throw my hat into the ring to be a picker at some point next season please.

[/quote]

Yes Wazzy I am going to speak to Billy about next season. I take nothing for granted because it was set up between Billy and Ray. If we manage to keep the free bet next season you will definitely be a picker. We have over 40 regular pickers now and there''s only 40 weeks so I can''t see anyone getting more than one turn if we continue next season. Ray will be well chuffed to see it carrying on with so many PUPs[Y]