Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Heart FM tomorrow morning between 6 and 9

Didnt someone also post on here before about Icelandic investment? Or did i dream that? Yeah heard Kerry Katona was gonna invest but don''t think she can afford to now![:P]

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]I haven''t spoken to him for a couple of months as he has been up to his eyeballs sorting out his day to day business but my feeling is that it will only happen if NCFC make the running the next time. Unless they''ve changed their tune from the time of ''Cullumgate'' I think that''s very unlikely. He''s been turned away twice and knowing him as I do I think it unlikely he will go back knocking for a third time. The guy who spoke up at the forum on Monday was also very getting very warm and made Munby and Doncaster look very uncomfortable, understandably so. My perception is that Delia wants investment but on her terms which includes keeping control and Munby and Doncaster want to preserve their jobs. They both know the score if Peter takes control so banging head against brick wall are words that come to mind.[/quote]

BUMP!

BUMP... It is clear that Archant are still not shockingly on the case...

This story should be front page news by now and should also of been circulated to National Press Reporters to follow up on.

If it is not front page news in the EDP tomorrow then I will be more than extremely dissapointed.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

if you haven''t listened to the broadcast yet, please do - http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

if anyone wanted even more proof that the current Board do not listen to anyone but themsleves, do not want to sell up, and do not have any idea about taking this club forward then all you have to do is spare a couple of minutes to listen to the broadcast.

On the basis of this broadcast I will be ringing the club tomorrow to see if I can get my £366 back. I don''t expect them to agree but I will ask anyway

[/quote]

first BUMP! of the morning! Make this a "sticky" please....

WHY ARE ARCHANT IGNORING THIS?

ILL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO COSIED UP WITH THE CLUB TO EVEN BE IMPARTIAL.

if you haven''t listened to the broadcast yet, please do - http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

[/quote]

Hmm.  I have to say I wasn''t overimpressed. 

The issue about the club refusing even to meet with potential investors is unarguable. 

But some of his other ideas were frankly daft - deciding whether to sign a player on the basis of a fans'' poll for example. 

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]I haven''t spoken to him for a couple of months as he has been up to his eyeballs sorting out his day to day business but my feeling is that it will only happen if NCFC make the running the next time. Unless they''ve changed their tune from the time of ''Cullumgate'' I think that''s very unlikely. He''s been turned away twice and knowing him as I do I think it unlikely he will go back knocking for a third time. The guy who spoke up at the forum on Monday was also very getting very warm and made Munby and Doncaster look very uncomfortable, understandably so. My perception is that Delia wants investment but on her terms which includes keeping control and Munby and Doncaster want to preserve their jobs. They both know the score if Peter takes control so banging head against brick wall are words that come to mind.[/quote]

BUMP!

[/quote]like i''ve suggested before - PC will only show interest is there is a public clamour for him,,,and the board rolls out the red carpet - - -

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Hmm.  I have to say I wasn''t overimpressed. 

The issue about the club refusing even to meet with potential investors is unarguable. 

But some of his other ideas were frankly daft - deciding whether to sign a player on the basis of a fans'' poll for example. 

[/quote]

Whether or not the guy would have been right for us in the end is not really the point though. The point, so far as i am concerned, is that if what he is saying is true he was completely blanked and they did not even meet. The same appears to have been the case with PC. how many more?

the local press wont tread on the clubs toes yet again! for fear of losing 46 "we owe em one" interviews with the Doc next season... Perhaps the club havent faxed over the news story they want Archant to print yet?

Shocking state of affairs from what Heart reported.. our board are Liars..

Doomcaster said that in the last 13 years no one has made an offer or apprached Delia to bu the club - Rubbish!

Rick Waghorn reports on his site that no one has approached Delia to buy the club - Rubbish!

Thi board love in has gone on long enough and the lies MUST be exposed by the press in order to force the board out...

it''s time the local media represented its audience and kept its promise of fighting for the people of Norwich by telling the truth...

jas :)

Emailed Doncaster about this.

He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made.

He says the information from Tweed is made up and Carrow Road is used for commercial purposes 7 days a week.

On Cullum he said the confiendentially argreement is standard practice with investment talks, but Cullum never made an offer for Delia''s shares.

Make of that what you will, but I''m not convinced.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Emailed Doncaster about this. He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made.[/quote]

If they won''t show any interest to talk to them how can they make an offer?

Same old Doncaster crap. the mans becoming more and more of a moron as the days go by

What a sad state of affairs,the future of the club is at stake and the board are playing childrens games,"he said she said,no we didn''t, yes we did" OMG when will this club be honest with us and when will the light start to appear at the end of the tunnel,it gets more and more frustrating on a daily basis and the fans deserve the truth for once!!!!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Emailed Doncaster about this. He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made. He says the information from Tweed is made up and Carrow Road is used for commercial purposes 7 days a week. On Cullum he said the confiendentially argreement is standard practice with investment talks, but Cullum never made an offer for Delia''s shares. Make of that what you will, but I''m not convinced.[/quote]

As usual you have to not the vary careful and deliberate use of words "never made an offer for Delia''s shares" may well be true but that is not the same as saying never made an approach to the club to have talks or to enter into discussions or indeed what many believe Cullum was actually proposing.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Emailed Doncaster about this.

He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made.

He says the information from Tweed is made up and Carrow Road is used for commercial purposes 7 days a week.

On Cullum he said the confiendentially argreement is standard practice with investment talks, but Cullum never made an offer for Delia''s shares.

Make of that what you will, but I''m not convinced.[/quote]James, a serious suggestion for you, since you are in email contact with NCFC and Peter Cullum, and you have a website where the results (if not confidential) could be published.Write to Peter Cullum and ask him to waive the confidentiality agreement if he can get Smith and Jones agree to that.Write to Smith and Jones and ask them to waive the confidentiality agreement if they can get Cullum to agree to that.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Emailed Doncaster about this. He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made. He says the information from Tweed is made up and Carrow Road is used for commercial purposes 7 days a week. On Cullum he said the confiendentially argreement is standard practice with investment talks, but Cullum never made an offer for Delia''s shares. Make of that what you will, but I''m not convinced.[/quote]

BullSh*t! Bullsh*t! Bulsh*t!

the reason the board have not received an official offer is because they do not meet with potential investors..

they are cowards, they are arrogant, the club is Delias plaything, a celebrity who''s career is on the wane an has been for years she is clinging on to the one thing she has left keeping her in the public eye.

It''s too late for them now, we need a hostile takeover from someone to save the club.

jas :)

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Emailed Doncaster about this. He claims that he has never spoken to Graham Tweed or the Indians. He says that no foreign investment has been blocked, because no offer has ever been made.[/quote]

If they won''t show any interest to talk to them how can they make an offer?

[/quote]

Spot on, this is just typical Doncaster spin garbage, no wonder the Board appear to be content in sticking with him.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I have emailed Cullum to ask if he has been told to shut up, but he hasn''t responded.[/quote]

Does this tell it''s own story???

Why the confidentiality agreement was put there in the first place no doubt?

As for Archant''s failure to have this as Front page news by now... an utter disgrace!!!

very interesting stuff. I can''t believe why people aren''t going absolutely mental over this thread (and to be fair some of us are) if ever people wanted proof that there is now and has previously been significant interest in investing into Norwich City FC then all you have to do is thread this thread, click and read the link posted by Moanin Riverender, click and listen to the Heart FM Broadcast and you have the proof. Well and truly nails the myth that "nobody is mad enough to invest in football clubs these days"

And why oh why isn''t the EDP running this as a front page story?????????????????