Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Heart FM tomorrow morning between 6 and 9

Millionaire claims NCFC board wouldn''t meet with a group of Indian investors. Who knows if there''s anything of substance to it - but could be an interesting listen...

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Millionaire claims NCFC board wouldn''t meet with a group of Indian investors. Who knows if there''s anything of substance to it - but could be an interesting listen...[/quote]

How did you get wind of this?

[quote user="thebigfeller"]Millionaire claims NCFC board wouldn''t meet with a group of Indian investors. Who knows if there''s anything of substance to it - but could be an interesting listen...[/quote]Instant korma.

Blatently going to be hardly anything said. It''s not going to last 3 hours, so just a ploy to get people to listen to the show ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Blatently going to be hardly anything said. It''s not going to last 3 hours, so just a ploy to get people to listen to the show ...[/quote]

You think? What is Heart FM anyway?

I can''t see such a move currying favour with the board....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Blatently going to be hardly anything said. It''s not going to last 3 hours, so just a ploy to get people to listen to the show ...[/quote]

[/quote]It''ll tikka bit more than money to shift this lot. Let''s hope there''s no argy bhaji. If it comes off, what a bhunas it would be.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

It''ll tikka bit more than money to shift this lot. Let''s hope there''s no argy bhaji. If it comes off, what a bhunas it would be.
[/quote]

I don''t raita this story at all. It sounds like the sort of thing my old Naan would make up. Just a total phall-acy in my view!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]It''ll tikka bit more than money to shift this lot. Let''s hope there''s no argy bhaji. If it comes off, what a bhunas it would be.[/quote]

I don''t raita this story at all. It sounds like the sort of thing my old Naan would make up. Just a total phall-acy in my view!

[/quote]DANSAAK THE BOARD! [:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

It''ll tikka bit more than money to shift this lot. Let''s hope there''s no argy bhaji. If it comes off, what a bhunas it would be.
[/quote]

[/quote]

My popadom make stories up like your old naan but even he thinks this story doesnt curry much truth.

They might have had more faith in some of our players and given Korma a chance....sorry Koroma.

I wonder, if this happens, will there be a madras for tickets?

Deep down though, I know it won''t happen and all the board will do is pasanda the buck yet again.

In the chippy half an hour ago I heard this kid saying he thought Delia was a right old saag, he didn''t know how MWJ could tikka her masala, even just the thought of it made him want to vindaloo........................................

Interesting stuff from Mr Tweed, i recall a rumour about him being involved with a takeover last year.

I presume I am correct in assuming he is refering to the proposed £500m takeover of Liverpool?

I''d love to hear the Board''s explanation for this.....

You don''t need to listen to the station, listen to the interview here:

http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

He states the club didn''t want to speak to him about Indian investment - the Indians have now decided to invest elsewhere (a Premiership club, but he wouldn''t say who)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/5226531/Liverpool-owners-deny-talks-over-Indian-investment.html

More evidence that she has no intention to go!I feel so warm and fuzzy to think that they will now invest in Liverpool!!!This interview makes me believe we are stuck with her and that she is not going anywhere, She will not even entertain the idea!!League 4 here we come, God I hate her and her husband more each day!!!

The most alarming thing for me about that interview is when he says that they don''t seem to want to talk to anybody, confirms my suspicions that the reason we haven''t found investment is because they''re making it so difficult for anyone to get involved because she doesn''t really want to part with her toy. Surely we should be bending over backwards to speak to anybody and at least listen to what they have got to say.

Bear in mind the interview was not recent. He says and I quote ''It looks like they are going down''. So it was obviously recorded either a couple of weeks back - or maybe even last season.

It''s frustrating if true - but there are always two sides to every story, we can''t just believe what we want to believe but unless the Board start explaining themselves in plain English instead of riddles, people are going to draw their own conclusions.

I agree with the boards stance on foreign investment in UK clubs as it is ruining the game.  However the danger is in being left behind as the only club with principles whilst all the others take the cash and laugh.

From what I hear about this deal it''s Ceylon way from being done...

[quote user="rjwc22"]I agree with the boards stance on foreign investment in UK clubs as it is ruining the game.  However the danger is in being left behind as the only club with principles whilst all the others take the cash and laugh.[/quote]

The way this country is going, foreign investment will be the only money left...