Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration very close now!

[quote user="CT "]I''ll have £50 on new investment coming into the club before July 1st.

Just got an inkling is all....
[/quote]

Maybe some investment is already in the club [;)]

[quote user="book end"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it. My source also told me in January that Gunn had the job, and you know I called that right too.

We''re going down.

[/quote]

There is something fishy going on. Could the gang of 3 really have got the new high calibre CEO on their own going on their past ''little Norwich'' record, we are broke too, how can we afford him? Could someone else be behind this appointment ie someone who knows what they are doing, ie. new board announcements to be made shortly......and would they require some shenanighans to discharge the clubs debt burden á la Leed Utd....hmmmm. 2+2=5. I''m sure they would take the -10 points if they could chuck the 30 mil debt however immoral that would be.

[/quote]

Bloody hilarious if it was Peter Cullum who''s somewhat involved! It would explain why Delia during the press conference had a face like a severely constipated ''cabbage patch kid''..... 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]I''ll have £50 on new investment coming into the club before July 1st.Just got an inkling is all....[/quote]

[/quote]Care to PM me with what you know WAY?I can understand if not [Y]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]I''ll have £50 on new investment coming into the club before July 1st.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Care to PM me with what you know WAY?

I can understand if not [Y]
[/quote]

Just sign up at carrowroad.net...

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Care to PM me with what you know WAY?

I can understand if not [Y]
[/quote]

PM''d you on the 29th May CT

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="book end"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it. My source also told me in January that Gunn had the job, and you know I called that right too.

We''re going down.

[/quote]

There is something fishy going on. Could the gang of 3 really have got the new high calibre CEO on their own going on their past ''little Norwich'' record, we are broke too, how can we afford him? Could someone else be behind this appointment ie someone who knows what they are doing, ie. new board announcements to be made shortly......and would they require some shenanighans to discharge the clubs debt burden á la Leed Utd....hmmmm. 2+2=5. I''m sure they would take the -10 points if they could chuck the 30 mil debt however immoral that would be.

[/quote]

Bloody hilarious if it was Peter Cullum who''s somewhat involved! It would explain why Delia during the press conference had a face like a severely constipated ''cabbage patch kid''..... 

[/quote]

LOL!  I had a similar thought Mello . . . faced with administration as the only alternative, perhaps they''ve caved in at long last.  We shall see. 

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]Its a Friday, so I expect it now![:D]

And my source was wrong 1st wannabe..........not I.

[/quote]

carrowroad.net, your one stop shop for NCFC crap rumours.

[/quote]

Err?

Carrowroad.net is not the source of my source............but don''t let that small point stop your point scoring!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]With a new signing and a new CE administration doesn''t really look likely now does it. i hope you''re composing a long apology
[/quote]

Oh dear, a second post come back to bite you on the @rse today. [li]

[/quote]

Well, looky looky:

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED13%20Jun%202009%2009%3A54%3A20%3A720

The new CHQ admits administration could well be on the cards.

Thanks to your big gob waz, posters will now see the truth of it.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]With a new signing and a new CE administration doesn''t really look likely now does it. i hope you''re composing a long apology
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, looky looky:

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED13%20Jun%202009%2009%3A54%3A20%3A720

[/quote]

haha I am rubbing my hands looking forwards to Cullum finally getting hold of the Cooks shares for a few quid (all they are really worth at best)... administration on the cards and Cullum or somebody else will pick up the club for a song.  This will ultimately mean that they have more money to invest in the team, instead of supporting the cooks crumbling empire or retirement.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, looky looky:

[/quote]

haha I am rubbing my hands looking forwards to Cullum finally getting hold of the Cooks shares for a few quid (all they are really worth at best)... administration on the cards and Cullum or somebody else will pick up the club for a song.  This will ultimately mean that they have more money to invest in the team, instead of supporting the cooks crumbling empire or retirement.

[/quote]

I may even rub something else when this finally happens... [:D] [:$]

smudge and wiz involved in yet another "wrong end of the stick" story. Perhaps you should both go back to school and try reading the story properly?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]smudge and wiz involved in yet another "wrong end of the stick" story. Perhaps you should both go back to school and try reading the story properly?[/quote]

I haven''t read the story apart from a quick glance at the name of our cheaper alternative to the Doomcaster.... nothing there to read, please move along!

The club will only move forwards when Delia sells for a few quid or we enter administration.

The writing has been on the wall for ages and people like yourself are still pushing it towards it''s inevitable conclusion.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]smudge and wiz involved in yet another "wrong end of the stick" story. Perhaps you should both go back to school and try reading the story properly?[/quote]

I haven''t read the story apart from a quick glance at the name of our cheaper alternative to the Doomcaster.... nothing there to read, please move along!

The club will only move forwards when Delia sells for a few quid or we enter administration.

The writing has been on the wall for ages and people like yourself are still pushing it towards it''s inevitable conclusion.

[/quote]Smudger in "I have no idea of the facts but will assume they support my ranting anyway" shocker! Whatever next?

[quote user="Smudger"]I may even rub something else when this finally happens... [/quote]I imagine that is something you do on a daily basis, it''s that look on your face that gives it away! [;)][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]I may even rub something else when this finally happens... [/quote]I imagine that is something you do on a daily basis, it''s that look on your face that gives it away! [;)][:D][/quote]

The look on SMUDGES face, the look on my face, or are both just simply a dead giveaway Lapps???  [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Well, looky looky:

[/quote]Yes, lets have a closer little looky shall we Lizard?Rather than cherry picking the bit that suits your argument, how about the quote in full and in context:[quote user="New CE"]And he admitted the thought of administration could never be far from City minds in the current climate. “I

think any business that has its finances severely affected in the way

that ours has, has to be mindful of administration and serious business

issues,” he said. “I am assured enough to know we are strong

enough to face the next few years together. That''s good enough for me.

But it would be wrong for us to disregard such important

considerations. “Any prudent business needs to face up to some of the risks that business face. We''re no different in that regard.”[/quote]So he thinks we''re strong enough to face the next few years together. His track record suggests to me that we''ll be stronger at the end of those years rather than weaker.Time will tell, but stop trying to twist things to make yourself look less of a twunt. Cos it''s not working.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger in "I have no idea of the facts but will assume they support my ranting anyway" shocker! Whatever next?
[/quote]

Are there many FACTS in the article then?

Running my eye briefly over it then it appears to be no more than a little bit of spin and the views of Doomys cheaper replacement.

Is he actually any cheaper?  If so then HOW MUCH so?

The answers to these two questions are the only facts worth knowing at this point, because obviously just like Doomy he has no real say in what happens at the club.  He is just another monkey employed by our wonderful majority shareholders.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Enjoy, I know I will!

I hope you had good odds Duffman.[;)]

[/quote]

Welcome back and how were things at UU?

[/quote]Rincewind had a diki tummy Butler.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Enjoy, I know I will!

I hope you had good odds Duffman.[;)]

[/quote]

Welcome back and how were things at UU?

[/quote]Rincewind had a diki tummy Butler.[/quote]Tilly? Tilly? lets be avin you.[;)]

Well the Post Title was correct but the actual post was not, we did not go into administration.It was widely speculated/ reported ginning of last season that if we failed to be promoted at the first attempt we would of almost certainly been put into administration, just pure economic facts that we could not go on as we were in league 1.However thanks in no small part to Mcnally in ousting Gunn so soon and thoroughly reviewing the club finances this has been avoided (for now!)